ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So we're introduced to two more girls that both have daddy issues (one dead, one deadbeat who left). Not much else to say other than 'short'.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think you just have to keep doing other peoples quests as I think you had to do some in a certain order to be able to do them.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Luxee There's a bug in Alicia's character info screen:

Python:
        if persistent.cip_ali_nscene >= 2:
            text "No" xalign 0.828 yalign 0.395
        else:
            text "Yes" xalign 0.828 yalign 0.395
persistent.cip_ali_nscene is a string describing the next scene, not a number. This always evaluates to True. Its also weird to store these in the persistent object that spans across saves, especially since they are overwritten each time the screen is opened, but maybe there's some edge case where this is useful.

Reactions: Luxee

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Sandboxes have been earning the reputation of being covert Kinetic Novels.

This is a Kinetic Novel with apparently the exception of the tranny.
Which, for me, is consequently the only palatable part of the story because I can choose to be 'her' friend.
But then I can possibly enjoy that story arc.
I can enjoy playing vidya and eating lunch with a tranny, or other character, here and there.
No options for sex and I skip everything but the content with LI that interests me, and make pretend everything else didn't happen; or I outright pass on the whole thing.

Given the mother's content seems tied to the sisters, this is most probably not rectifiable and not for me.

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
I recently buyed a Win 10 Ultimate Version Key for 8€ via Internet.
There are the following Versions and where is this Win 10 Ultimate you speak of:
  • Windows 10 Home
  • Windows 10 Pro
  • Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
  • Windows 10 Enterprise
  • Windows 10 Enterprise E3 / E5
  • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC (formerly LTSB)
  • Windows 10 Education
  • Windows 10 Pro Education
  • Windows 10 S
All Versions available as 32-Bit- and 64-Bit and versions without media related technologies (N- or KN- versions).
  • Windows 10 Mobile
  • Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise
  • Windows 10 IoT Core
  • Windows 10 IoT Core Pro
  • Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise
  • Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
  • Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Did you use the map to check for events?
For each time of the day, the map marks locations that have events going on right then with a big dot.
So by advancing time and checking the map you should be able to find all remaining events.
I've been using the map. It took a day or so before I realized that the grey dot tells me that has an event. I finished everyone's events except for the family because Evelyn is asleep. I've tried simulating a couple of days to see if that fixed the problem, but that didn't change anything.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev has this alternate coder ... Maim Lain doing a marvelous facelift/gui mod.
For content not present in your game, please get the patch from OP .. it is substantial.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She needs to be always available ... Mc is not attending any other courses ..
There should be ample time for do overs with such a marvelous babe ... she is great!
why when i click in evelynn memories it just skips the day ?
Did anyone figure out whats wrong with eve's step 2 because i cant find a way to trigger it
Sandboxes have been earning the reputation of being covert Kinetic Novels.

This is a Kinetic Novel with apparently the exception of the tranny.
Which, for me, is consequently the only palatable part of the story because I can choose to be 'her' friend.
But then I can possibly enjoy that story arc.
I can enjoy playing vidya and eating lunch with a tranny, or other character, here and there.
No options for sex and I skip everything but the content with LI that interests me, and make pretend everything else didn't happen; or I outright pass on the whole thing.

Given the mother's content seems tied to the sisters, this is most probably not rectifiable and not for me.
it seems that author should change programmer
I've been using the map. It took a day or so before I realized that the grey dot tells me that has an event. I finished everyone's events except for the family because Evelyn is asleep.

waltage

May 19, 2017
There are the following Versions and where is this Win 10 Ultimate you speak of:
a tiny renpy novella has such complex functionality that it can be implemented exclusively on Windows 10 it is not stupid unreal engine which run on windows 7 - it's a serious business!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Dev has this alternate coder ... Maim Lain doing a marvelous facelift/gui mod.
For content not present in your game, please get the patch from OP .. it is substantial.
Dumb question, but are you talking about the Incest/loli patch? If not, I don't see the patch.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes