Jan 9, 2020
this game is full of bugs ! first show me task with Evelyn day at old home but don`t have option to do anything ! and now game change with mom to focus Evelyn but with her i don`t have new scenes !

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
For those who are having difficulty launching the game use the version below, the original version also didn't work on my computer, but this one does.
Attention this version can activate a fake virus warning on your computer.
Hot damn dude, not only compressing the games but also changing the renpy version so we can still play them, really doing the Lord's work here.

Cheka

Sep 11, 2020
I'd stucked on Tess... than I restart with the WT... then I'd stuked with Eve... I'll follow this threat to read about some different possible ways.

I really like this game :love:

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Okay, so the game is kind of interesting, but as of 0.0.3 it has so little content. Especially if you chose to not see the trap content that I did.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
This is probably something that Luxee might want to look into, but I recall another dev that recently upgraded to Ren'Py v7.4.*+ with their latest game update and quite a few people were reporting that the game would not run on their systems, giving a "*.exe is not a valid Win32 application" error message. Eventually the dev finally worked out that there was an issue with the icon image for the .exe and once that was corrected the problem was resolved. Figured I'd mention it in case it helps. :unsure:

Oh, while I remember, for those who still haven't upgraded to Win10 and now think it's too late to get a free version from MS, just search with your favourite Internet Search Engine using "free Win10 upgrade" as your search words. You might be pleasantly surprised at the results! ;)

EDIT: Seems that it's already been fixed:
If you're still getting the not a valid win32 error, there's an alternative exe file on Luxee's Discord #spoilers. Users report it solves the issue. F95 doesn't allow .exe files to be posted otherwise I'd post it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: timotefiru

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hmmm, this was a really small update... I appreciate the teacher stuff as I love breeding kink stuff... but let me fuck Nea already goddamn.

Reactions: millyhab

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I'd like small change to character gallery. When you 'Return' from some girl's info screen, it doesn't take you to previous screen, but to the screen where [Main girls] [Side girls] and [Others] buttons are. If you want to go through all infos to see if there's scenes left with any of the girls, it's a bit hassle to go back to list of girls again. It would be much better if return button would take you back only one screen, and if you want to go back to screen where these categories are, fast double click on the return button in lower right corner would take you there.

Also, receive was typoed as recieve.

Reactions: CareBearII
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes