eskaeska

Dec 30, 2018
Hello, I have started a new game and I'm stuck just after I meet a "Janet" at school. No more actions are possible (I've skipped a ton of days, looking everywhere even without the big dot...) It seems stuck :(

Grim21

Oct 6, 2018
I can't open the game. When I extracted it it has two applications, and clicking on either of them just open a message saying that the applications aren't supported or something. I encountered the two applications for two other games too, one game I had the same problem as this and another game it opens perfectly fine.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I see Millie on the couch
Mind: I want to do naughty things to that girl
Millie: talks about dead father and gets sad.
Mind: Shit! Put dick away we got to hug her it is just the RIGHT thing to do

Not that I am unhappy with that but still

Reactions: lolicomp

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
Regarding Evelyn, there were a couple of lines removed from the 0.03 files that breaks the progression. In 0.02 for her room scripts (game\scripts\locations\home\evelynroom\screen.rpy),line 20-21 read:

Python:
        elif evelyn_level == 2 and eve_event2_trigger_day < time.day_count():
            imagebutton auto "gui/event_btn/eve_event_%s.png" align (0.5, 1.0) action Jump("home_evelynroom_events")
that line is missing from version 0.03 and is what stops progression. I built a little patch where I just added this line back in and it works fine. Just overlay the game folder in the attached zip over the files in the Apartment69 folder.
thanks for the fix

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
The previous patch was named "a69_v02_patch.rpa" while the one I downloaded now "A69_v03_patch.rpa".
Should I rename it to "a69_v03_patch.rpa" with a lowercase "a", or should I leave it like this?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.03 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Wow
Reactions: SlimeDroid

BAC115bib

Mar 20, 2017
for people who have issues with starting game under win7 try use exe file from previous version of the game or try take exe file from another renpy game (witch run on your system) but rename this exe to "Apartment69.exe"

Reactions: Bloddrake

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
for people who have issues with starting game under win7 try use exe file from previous version of the game or try take exe file from another renpy game (witch run on your system) but rename this exe to "Apartment69.exe"
Don't work.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes