sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
great content as always, albeit a bit short, but all the best ones seem to be this way. Keep up the good work. Enjoy most characters here, other than the teacher.

Reactions: Phoenix-justice

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Well, I'll write a few words about the update too.
I understand the disappointment of those who did not have enough content, it was not enough for me either, but I also understand the position of the developer because this is only version 0.3.
Eve had the hottest event in this update, so it's strange to see complaints about this.
Of course, I was hoping for a "hot" advancement in relations with Nea, at least to reach first base, but alas, perhaps this will be in the next version after a shopping trip.
The hint of a harem from Cha"relle was very encouraging. Quite unexpected, but cute.
And of course adding animation after the PL is definitely a level up.
I will be happy to wait for the development of the story and the game.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Play the game in the game.. haha. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know why I have never played this game. Nea is awesome. Just hold her close and not let anyone else hurt her...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Play the game in the game.. haha. :D

I don't know why I have never played this game. Nea is awesome. Just hold her close and not let anyone else hurt her...
Yeah for me, right now Nea is the best girl in the game by far. Thank god we can beat the shit out of Eric when he punches her.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Do I only have this problem? I have a day, I'm in Eve's room, and I can't start that event. :unsure:

I have all the events done. I only have the ones that require me to complete the event with Eveline. But I can't start it. I've been trying for a few days, even at different times of the day. And nothing.

Last edited:

KunFuzius

Apr 14, 2018
Do I only have this problem? I have a day, I'm in Eve's room, and I can't start that event. :unsure:

I have all the events done. I only have the ones that require me to complete the event with Eveline. But I can't start it. I've been trying for a few days, even at different times of the day. And nothing.

Got the same issue on android.

Aug 20, 2020

i got the very same issue here, mate.

Reactions: Epilepsy

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was short, boring and disappointing, 3 months for 30mins of new content, don't have to worry about the dev working himself to death that is for sure.

The fuck do we need to keep putting in codes for the animations.

Hard to believe the same dev for Parental Love is fumbling with this.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I see a lot of people that they have the same problem with the game. But probably no one knows how to deal with it yet.
The answer is given a few pages ago and not sure if someone provided a fix, but if not download episode 2 if can and play that to end and then load that save in episode 3 and you should be past that bug with little sister if I remember right.

Reactions: Qmil679

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
This was what finally worked for me.
Even the compressed version did not work for me, neither did swapping in an .exe from another game.
By the way, Luxee's discord is free, not a Patreon bonus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: marmar22

perverttyler

Aug 16, 2020
can someone post a save with the eve patch added i ave nt got a clue how to patch it im usless lol
Even if somebody posted the saves they have from a patched version of the game it won't work on your copy of the game if it is not patched, also seeing as the patch adds loli content it is my understanding that you can't ask for that since it will violate the rules, you have to patch it yourself from the link provided. I might be wrong though.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Even if somebody posted the saves they have from a patched version of the game it won't work on your copy of the game if it is not patched, also seeing as the patch adds loli content it is my understanding that you can't ask for that since it will violate the rules, you have to patch it yourself from the link provided. I might be wrong though.
You are likely correct, this site will not directly link to Loli content (up to the mods to make a decision if the content is considered such), mods were quite clear about that in thread of another game that is locked due to that reason. So no a patched version is likely not allowed here. If the loli content is to extreme and goes before puberty I think the game will not be linked at all even if the patch is elsewhere removed from this site

Reactions: perverttyler

perverttyler

Aug 16, 2020
You are likely correct, this site will not directly link to Loli content (up to the mods to make a decision if the content is considered such), mods were quite clear about that in thread of another game that is locked due to that reason. So no a patched version is likely not allowed here. If the loli content is to extreme and goes before puberty I think the game will not be linked at all even if the patch is elsewhere removed from this site
From what I can tell from seeing a few threads is that as long as the patch is on LewdPatcher it is fine to have it, just as long as nobody asks for the patched version in this forum or shares it. I think it's enough for them, either way yeah sorry for the OP asking for saves but it doesn't seem like it's possible to share them here.

EDIT: again could be wrong, that's just my understanding

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
After the first play (not quite the entire update because I can't play any further due to a bug) I like this game very much.
Not that much content of course because it's only version 0.3, but it's still good.

Nea.. I fell in love with her. Even though futa/trans is not really my kink, Nea is so cute and has such a sweet personality that it's not hard to fall in love with her. Just hug her and hold her and don't let anyone else hurt her.
That asshole Eric is annoying. Although.. Dev even made interesting situations with him and the MC responds well to his insults.
I am very glad that we could hit him back when he hit Nea. And this scene where we hit him 500 times.. haha. :LOL:

Cha'relle, also one of my favorite women in this game. You can fall in love with these eyes.. ^^
The situation with her overprotective brother pisses me off. Although the situation with him here is interesting. All the boys are pulled away from Cha'relle by her brother.
He's overprotective and doesn't want Cha'relle meeting guys.. Here I have a strange thought.. that he is in love with her and that's why he does it.

Alicia (teacher) here I was a bit surprised. She ''rewards'' MC that he is a good student and wants him to come to her the next day after school. I was surprised here that then the MC can have sex with her right away.
Maybe it's nice that we have sex with a beautiful woman.. but I prefer to build a better bond between the MC and the person first, instead of going to bed immediately. I don't know why there is no ''Vaginal sex'' tag added yet btw. :D

I don't want to write so much.. so that's it. The rest of the women are good too. I like Evelyn and Tess very much. :D

Generally.. good game. :)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes