costyJck

Jul 8, 2018
for people who have issues with starting game under win7 try use exe file from previous version of the game or try take exe file from another renpy game (witch run on your system) but rename this exe to "Apartment69.exe"
Thanks !

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I deleted both exe in folder and used exe from GuyInCharge and it's work for me
That doesn't work to me.
But, if I overwrite the 2 exe of the Compression version on the normal version (not compressed), the normal version works. I don't know why. Magic...?
I hope this information helps someone.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Car4man

Parental love had one update that was the wife only route the DEV knew that 90+% of their player base wasn't on the wife only route so those people wouldn't have anything to play when the PL update was released so the DEV made the first upload of apartment 69 that would be released at the same time as the PL update so everyone would have something to play.

They tried doing polls to see which game got a update after that but apartment 69 always came up short but almost won the last poll but then the DEV decided to just stick with finishing PL before releasing another update of apartment 69. Once they were done with PL they began doing apartment 69 again.

Reactions: Car4man and BTLD

NerfMyPP

Apr 15, 2019
i started from the beginning as i lost the save files but eve event is not getting triggered...like theres nothing to trigger...its actually step 2 of eve..
but even if I come at daytime theres nothing to trigger
Screenshot_2021-02-06-03-14-11-267_da.apartment69.png

Reactions: ghost12345

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
A new update? I need to check it out - im on the fence with this game so far as its not really gripped me as it should have given the devs sterling reputation and the awesome art but it was too focused on the story of a trans i had zero interest (too many games these days make trans characters the main interest vs side one for my liking) and a weird family where the mother WANTS you to fuck her mega horny loli daughter (wut? why?) but its early days in the development so i kinda dont want to give up on it yet as im sure all the characters will get fleshed out more besides the Trans one which was getting all the focus (there were character bios for ones i hadnt even met yet...)

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Gonna have to ask about the new pregnancy tag...

Is MC knocking someone up (3rd version seems a little early for that), or is there a new character who's already pregnant?

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes