Maxiiki

Mar 22, 2021
So the v0.05 will come out this month, but will the lewd/uncensored/lоli patch come out the same day or not?
Oh and will i be able to continue from my v 0.04 saves?
Also why is there no more Millie content planned? I really wanna see some continuation of romance with her, and sex scenes, hope there will be actual sex with Evelyn aswell

Last edited:

MaugerCG

Mar 1, 2020
So the v0.05 will come out this month, but will the lewd/uncensored/lоli patch come out the same day or not?
Oh and will i be able to continue from my v 0.04 saves?
Also why is there no more Millie content planned? I really wanna see some continuation of romance with her, and sex scenes, hope there will be actual sex with Evelyn aswell.
1. Well, the patch usually comes out the same day.
2. Yes, 90% of updates do not need to start over.
3. The loli content is bonus content, it may not be included in the dev notes (the mini events for Millie) or Luxxe will take a break for this content because v6 (the next update after v5) is the big patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxiiki

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Anyone else having a problem with nothing happening for over 50 days straight?
Everyone who has reached the end of the current content of the game.

Maybe to make it a little clearer.

If you hover over the character pictures with your cursor (red circle) and each of them says "no new scenes" (yellow circle), then you have reached the end of the current content.

Apartment 69.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BOBJevent

ShefBoiRD

May 29, 2020
Everyone who has reached the end of the current content of the game.

Maybe to make it a little clearer.

If you hover over the character pictures with your cursor (red circle) and each of them says "no new scenes" (yellow circle), then you have reached the end of the current content.

View attachment 1347132
Ah, that makes sense, I just wish that it would've had something in game to tell you that you completed all current content

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
When I played this for the first time, I was also lost looking for the next event.
The character sheets were even better hidden there ...

Back then I wanted or expected something like in any other VN, "End of current content, please save now".
However, it does not work in sandbox games.

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
When I played this for the first time, I was also lost looking for the next event.
The character sheets were even better hidden there ...

Back then I wanted or expected something like in any other VN, "End of current content, please save now".
However, it does not work in sandbox games.

But is this really a sandbox game? it feels pretty linear to me. Sure you can do a few scenes in different order but for the most part you seem to have to do everything to advance the game, including content with LI's you may not have much interest in. I'd honestly prefer if this game was just made into a straight-up VN. It would save time and make the game flow smoother.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
But is this really a sandbox game? it feels pretty linear to me. Sure you can do a few scenes in different order but for the most part you seem to have to do everything to advance the game, including content with LI's you may not have much interest in. I'd honestly prefer if this game was just made into a straight-up VN. It would save time and make the game flow smoother.
I don't care about most of the girls in this game. Evie & Seki basically. Don't like the mom, the older sister, the teacher, Nea, Preeti, Cha or anyone else. I'd be happy with just an MC/Evie ending or a joint one with Evie/Seki and I guess Yui too since it is her little sister, but that doesn't matter to me. Seki reminds me a bit of Sofi and Millie just seems to just be "there."

The Elly/Ada ending in PL is my favorite ending in that game. I don't know what routes are going to have endings but I sure as shit don't want a harem one. Right now the only one I care about really is an Evie ending, with or without Seki/Yui or Millie.

Oct 22, 2017
Luxee said, doing the game this way (technically) is his own way of coping with his own felt need to tell a story basically minute by minute from start to end when doing it in a straight VN-storytelling way. But he wanted to only show interesting/important encounters instead of everything. So he borrowed those sandbox elements to feel comfortable with telling the story in those blocks/encounters. At least that was his communicated stance right at the very beginning.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
Luxee said, doing the game this way (technically) is his own way of coping with his own felt need to tell a story basically minute by minute from start to end when doing it in a straight VN-storytelling way. But he wanted to only show interesting/important encounters instead of everything. So he borrowed those sandbox elements to feel comfortable with telling the story in those blocks/encounters. At least that was his communicated stance right at the very beginning.
That's fair, although I think it's a mistake for VN writers to try and move their stories along minute-by-minute. Books don't do this. They jump from scene to scene with ease. Maybe he'll clean it all up in the end after everything has been done.

I will say that it's not too big of an issue here though, not with all of the built-in-hints. But it's still annoying to have to make all of the extra clicks to get to the next part of the story.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes