Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes, alas, for Nea fans there will only be shopping. We knew this a couple of months ago. At least there will also be Evelyn.
Seriously, though, shopping with Nea will probably be a very important part of her arc.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
v0.05.png

Apartment #69 v0.05

CHANGELOG:
  • 10 new scenes(4 for Heather - 3 for Alicia - 1 for Evelyn, Nea and Subscriber)
  • Added a prompt and button to reset Alicia's and Seki's story (This because new scenes were added sort of behind current scenes. Use it if you have already played all her scenes in a previous update)
  • Changed around Alicia's storyline entirely
  • Added a textbox and a namebox to dialogue
PC: -
MAC:

Version 0.05 Animation code
pillulol
To insert this code, open the game. In the main menu, press the button that says "Animation Code".
Write the code in, and press enter. You will know you've done it correctly if it says "Code correct." below the line.

***This is the Patreon release so it is Censored, to make it the Uncensored version download patch from LewdPatcher***
Here is the link below

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1356369

Apartment #69 v0.05

CHANGELOG:
  • 10 new scenes(4 for Heather - 3 for Alicia - 1 for Evelyn, Nea and Subscriber)
  • Added a prompt and button to reset Alicia's and Seki's story (This because new scenes were added sort of behind current scenes. Use it if you have already played all her scenes in a previous update)
  • Changed around Alicia's storyline entirely
  • Added a textbox and a namebox to dialogue
PC: MEGA -
MAC: MEGA

Version 0.05 Animation code
pillulol
To insert this code, open the game. In the main menu, press the button that says "Animation Code".
Write the code in, and press enter. You will know you've done it correctly if it says "Code correct." below the line.

***This is the Patreon release so it is Censored, to make it the Uncensored version download patch from LewdPatcher***
Here is the link below
Going to be waiting on Lain's mod update now before I proceed with playing the update.

EDIT: Nevermind, she already did it!!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Apartment #69 [v0.05] [Luxee] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,37 GB / 204 MB - Apartment69-0.05-pc-censored-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,33 GB / 169 MB - Apartment69-0.05-mac-censored-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I don't get how you can use that long time on that little i made like 300 renders and about 18 animations for fun in the time he made that little.

• Angry
Reactions: Morgana_Le_Fay

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
I feel really shitty for saying this since I am not paying for the game, but I wish these updates were a little bigger. The end so fast.

It's called milking, with a monetary system like Patreon which is monthly based it's not worth it for developer to rush progression, this means games that should take a few months to develop actually take years, the problem with that is the developer eventually gets bored or is heavily criticized which either leads them to abandon their games for a new one or a rushed "ending". Rare to find a proper complete Adult game these day.

already7aken

Nov 24, 2019
It's called milking, with a monetary system like Patreon which is monthly based it's not worth it for developer to rush progression, this means games that should take a few months to develop actually take years, the problem with that is the developer eventually gets bored or is heavily criticized which either leads them to abandon their games for a new one or a rushed "ending". Rare to find a proper complete Adult game these day.
Except I'm pretty sure the dev uses a per major release system, so it's not a monthly charge, you pay for when the actual content gets released

Reactions: TheFurs and Subyan

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
why is the incest patch so large? if you unpack an rpa and edit the script files needed for an incest patch, you can leave those files loose in /game/ and they'll be given usage priority over the unedited files still stuck within the rpa archive.... so including the entire rpa archive for only a few text script edits isn't necessary?

• Angry
Reactions: Bakkalon

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
why is the incest patch so large? if you unpack an rpa and edit the script files needed for an incest patch, you can leave those files loose in /game/ and they'll be given usage priority over the unedited files still stuck within the rpa archive.... so including the entire rpa archive for only a few text script edits isn't necessary?
It is not a simple Bro/Sis and Son/Mom patch it is a content patch where some nefarius agent has placed evil shit NOT ALLOWED on F95zone. So never use that patch ye saintly souls ;):devilish:

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes