camcam0425

Jul 16, 2017
But isn't the trans a man? But with a fake breast and a wig...
There is biological sex and gender. Manhood or womanhood (so being "a man" or "a woman") falls under this gender part. We use gender as part of our society to categorize different people more easily.

Some people think gender relies on gender expression. If you look and talk like a woman, you are a woman.

For some people it is about gender identity or a combination of both. Gender identity is about identifying as a woman mentally.

Some people think you need to be born as a biological woman to be a woman. This is stupid because we don't go around assuming everyone is an unknown gender until we hike their skirt up and root around in their pussies to verify they are a woman or whip out a microscope to check their chromosomes.

Reactions: Alluantu

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...ever thought the dev may add an option later?
For now there are 2 storylines, the friendly and the loving. But the friendly still shows just how much nea is in love with the protagonist, so i wouldnt wonder if there will be an optional surgery in the future. The thoughts of the MC also show his affection on the friendly route, the only thing that stops him is the physical gender.

Reactions: Λvipray_x

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
...ever thought the dev may add an option later?
For now there are 2 storylines, the friendly and the loving. But the friendly still shows just how much nea is in love with the protagonist, so i wouldnt wonder if there will be an optional surgery in the future. The thoughts of the MC also show his affection on the friendly route, the only thing that stops him is the physical gender.
Strikes me as a bit pointless to have Nea change gender, if that's the case may as well make her female from the start.

The whole reason people want that kind of content is to have her as she is.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Strikes me as a bit pointless to have Nea change gender, if that's the case may as well make her female from the start.

i will say this, the transition could play a part in the game, and the choice of her making the surgery could be up to us, so that way, people that want her as is, would be happy, and those who want her as post op would be happy as well. but for that, the story need to, you know, have her do more than just be background, until update 450, when we finally get a handjob or something...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Avaron1974
Not really. Nea wanted to be a woman long before she met the MC, but since she never got any support and surley dont has the money for the op she couldnt do more than taking the hormonepills.
If the mc goes on the love route with her, she may start to accept her dick because her person of interest is cool with it.
But on the friend route the feelings are not only lingering but still growing and the MC has money and supports her all the time...so it would fit perfectly in their story and emotional development if one of them asks/suggests about it. Then the storyline could split into stay friends or become lovers after the op.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

TINO? (Trans in name only?)
It seems to me, it's a little more difficult to convey the struggles of trans individuals in a visual medium when you have one who has had all the surgeries, whose body now matches their identity. One of the big misconceptions is that not all trans individuals want to undergo full reassignment surgery. It feels like it is a more powerful story for trans character at this point if they are introduced at a time when they're still in the process of dealing with their dysphoria in one or another. At least when telling a fictional story.

I would definitely be very disappointed if Nea has the surgeries in order to win MC's love. That centers her journey on the acceptance of a cis het male, not her own internal harmony.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Dragon59
At this point its not about love anymore, its about sex. Most of those who are on the friends route are only there because of her dick.
I cant speak for guys, but as lesbian i would never do anything physical with anyone who has a dick, no matter how much i like, trust or even love this person, it could never be more than platonic.
And nea dont want to accept herself, she takes hormones, prefers men and said she wants to be a girl, not just look like one.

catch
That code works only for the current version, be sure you have 0.5 (it worked here, with incest patch of cause, dunno it it works without it)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Which character is being references to as "subscriber" in the changelogs?

Sep 29, 2017

Nea won't be able to be pregnant unless he dips hard into fantasy for the universe. Which can do, but will be pretty surprising imo

This nea content has derrailed like 80% of conversation in this thread for people one upping each other's fetishes or lack there of for a boobs + dick person.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nea does not get to choose often, she does not have a personality other than reacting to others.
Nea comes from a household where she is seen as abomination,
now she fortuitously moves in with MC ... with no agency and sure as hell no intention
of becoming a bimbo/housewife/trophy wife/golddigger to further her undevelloped beliefs.
Avaron1974
Not really. Nea wanted to be a woman long before she met the MC, but since she never got any support and surley dont has the money for the op she couldnt do more than taking the hormonepills.
If the mc goes on the love route with her, she may start to accept her dick because her person of interest is cool with it.
But on the friend route the feelings are not only lingering but still growing and the MC has money and supports her all the time...so it would fit perfectly in their story and emotional development if one of them asks/suggests about it. Then the storyline could split into stay friends or become lovers after the op.
TINO? (Trans in name only?)
It seems to me, it's a little more difficult to convey the struggles of trans individuals in a visual medium when you have one who has had all the surgeries, whose body now matches their identity. One of the big misconceptions is that not all trans individuals want to undergo full reassignment surgery. It feels like it is a more powerful story for trans character at this point if they are introduced at a time when they're still in the process of dealing with their dysphoria in one or another. At least when telling a fictional story.

I would definitely be very disappointed if Nea has the surgeries in order to win MC's love. That centers her journey on the acceptance of a cis het male, not her own internal harmony.
I could be wrong, once she gets into bimbo clothes, skimpy outfits, MC be whatever,
she might just learn a thing or two from her bullies and become the IT gurl on campus.

Reactions: Subyan

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm not really into the whole trans stuff. But I will say that this game does a good job at actually go down the rabbit hole of present such a character beyond just; "here, have a futa with a giant horse dick"...

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes