bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
How the hell that gonna happen? She/he get extremely loving parents suddenly?
The incest game trope of the mother not having sex with MC for years of game updates despite all the fans wanting it asap?
And this game started in September 2018 and arguably the games most popular LI has progressed to hand holding in August 2021... can you see what I am talking about now?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The incest game trope of the mother not having sex with MC for years of game updates despite all the fans wanting it asap?
And this game started in September 2018 and arguably the games most popular LI has progressed to hand holding in August 2021... can you see what I am talking about now?
Nea isn't the mother, she is the transgender friend. It would been true if you where talking about "Jamie" the actual mother.. Nea might become your "blue balls" itch, but no incest what so ever involved there..

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The game started in 2018 but it was on hold for a very long time.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure a Trap is just a boy/man dressed up like a girl/woman. Whereas Trans people actually feel like they were born the wrong gender. Now, if you mean Trans as in Transvestite, then I'm not sure what the difference would be between Trap and Transvestite. I know Transvestites get sexual gratification through dressing up in women's clothes, I'm not sure if the same could be said of Traps. Maybe Traps are just trying to 'ensnare' boys/men into sleeping with them? I don't know.

Also, futa and trans should be 2 different tags. Trans people can be in transition and have boobs and a penis, but that doesn't make them futas. A futa is a hermaphrodite with both completely formed male and female genitalia and that doesn't happen in nature. Yes hermaphrodites are real, but they don't have fully formed genitalia, just characteristics of both. Like a clit that is long enough to look like a small penis or something along those lines.
The tags, currently, mean the below:

• Futa/Trans [A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character.]
  • Trap [Usually men in women's clothing, but may also be the other way around.]
In this game, it could be argued that Nea was always Trans (because inside she's always felt like a girl), but it's equally correct to say she started the game as a boy who liked to dressed like a girl, and only developed into a Trans girl once MC started showing her the support she desperately needed.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Strikes me as a bit pointless to have Nea change gender, if that's the case may as well make her female from the start.

The whole reason people want that kind of content is to have her as she is.
I wouldn't mind full SRS as an ending, but you are correct in that the sex I want to see with Nea involves her girlcock.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Too bad the most beautifull girl in the game is not a girl. And it seems that if you block trans content, you block most of the game even with the other characters.
I only do her content (which I just click on and skip) because I need to get through them to get to Evie's content and add to my Evie screenshot collection, otherwise I wouldn't care about her at all.

I might be in the very very small minority here when it comes to Nea, but no thanks. Two girls I care about in this game

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
wtf why do I need to run through so much Nea content to do anything else? I took the 'no thanks' option for him/her but it seems like Nea acts as a gate for a bunch of stuff.

Mar 17, 2021
I only do her content (which I just click on and skip) because I need to get through them to get to Evie's content and add to my Evie screenshot collection, otherwise I wouldn't care about her at all.

I might be in the very very small minority here when it comes to Nea, but no thanks. Two girls I care about in this game
Plenty of people have that opinion. My guess is the PL fans care more about Eve, Millie, Yui.
The next update will include 4 Millie scenes and 3 Seki scenes, so here's hoping we see Yui in it as well.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes