Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
I actually like the nea character, but i would have liked to have been able to choose whether nea is a biological she or a he...
I'm not into trans.
But maybe we can still experience gender reassignment in the game.
Too bad the most beautifull girl in the game is not a girl. And it seems that if you block trans content, you block most of the game even with the other characters.
Well I guess you should play something else

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
My biggest problem with it all is you can't be not associated with the entire mess of some characters. Way too much drama in some peoples lives, I just want a simple family man's game with lots of pregnancy smh
Perhaps this game is not for you then, there are many others with that focus.
Yikes. Evelyn is 12, and you're FORCED to be a pedo to play any other character's scenes?? Thats a big fuckin' nope from me. This game had potential, but I can't get down with a literal 12yo.
I get your point, but technically, it wouldn't be "pedo," it would be "Hebe."
So what is the definition of each? You only said what they are not.
I've seen a distinction being made between transgender (when the body does not match the internal identity) and transsexual (after sexual reassignment surgery, so that the body now presents as the internal identity).

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I get your point, but technically, it wouldn't be "pedo," it would be "Hebe."
True dat. Eve is on the more developed side so she could even pass for Ephebe, IMO.

I've seen a distinction being made between transgender (when the body does not match the internal identity) and transsexual (after sexual reassignment surgery, so that the body now presents as the internal identity).
For the purposes of these games they only deal with trans in a pre-op sense so transgender. The DAZ model for post-op would just be ... well the female model. Also a lot of the Gen Z just use transgender even post op and they have more trans members than all the other generations combined so...

Reactions: Dragon59

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I actually said an audible "what? That's it?" when I went through the update last night.

I didn't mind the addition of the beginning scenes with Alicia to try to make what was the beginning to make sense in 0.04. She's not my favorite character but I liked the scenes.
I've passed from seeing them. I don't like Alicia's fetish and honestly, I only did the scenes to have Seki; I would have preferred not to have to do them. If possible, I will not do more. I don't know how many more it takes to finish this Alicia update (I know at least one more at the MC's house, I guess related to photos or something like that), but not that I'm interested in knowing.

The couple of Evie scenes were good and she's so cute, as is anything with Seki. I would absolutely LOVE a Seki route/ending with her which of course her sister would be part of, but that doesn't matter to me. An MC/Seki ending is what I'm hoping for here, but I don't know how routes are going to happen and merge here anyway, but at least I can dream.

I mean, look how fucking cute she is; cute, Japanese, quirky & kinky, and personality/mannerisms just hits a lot of checkmarks for me

Yes, Seki is cute and her personality is great. She isn't my favorite LI, but she's near the top.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Apartment #69 [v0.05] [Luxee] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,37 GB / 204 MB - Apartment69-0.05-pc-censored-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,33 GB / 169 MB - Apartment69-0.05-mac-censored-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
any chance we get a compressed incest patch its over500mb.. its more than the compressed version ?

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
So far an interesting story, crazy or maybe cool Mom by the way, and really good looking renders.
Mostly really likeable MC and he beat up Eric so badly, so MC is cool :cool:
About the sandbox I´m not really sure... Is it really necessary for gameplay?
But I´m looking forward to the next update(s) for sure!

Sorry if I bother someone with my stupid thoughts ...
But if I read the tags futa/trans and loli and they are "not my thing or whatever", why the hell am I playing it and complaining about exact these things? o_O
Shouldn't I quickly forget about this game and leave it in the dark before it harms my brain or my health?
Isn't that what the tags are for?

And please more love for Nea! She´s so kind, cute and andoreable :love: (At the moment I give a shit if she is full woman or not)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Futa is a Japanese mythical term for a hermaphrodite which do occur in RL but seldom survive.
Hermaphrodite is also considered a mythological term, and doesn't really apply to intersex people in the real world.
About 1.7% of births are infants with some sort of intersex condition. In those that are obvious at birth, many doctors try to surgically favor one gender or another. This can cause problems later in life when the doctor's choice does not match the person's internal identity (There is a case of a twin boy born in 1965, where the doctor botched the circumcision and the decision was made to do reassignment surgery on the infant. As he grew up, he still felt like a boy despite his genitalia and how people were treating him.). Some intersex cases do not become apparent until puberty. There is a growing intersex community.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
On this site Trap and futa/trans content does not constitute Gay,
Gay tag is only used for man on man.

Not really sure of the diff between a Trap and a Trans,
Damn near the same thing,
I suppose a Trap is more convincing making it easier to fall in the Trap of falling for a Trap.
Trap is a cross dresser.
Trans is someone transitioning from one gender to another.
Futa is someone who has both sets of genitalia.
The game doesn't have the gay tag because the trans character is a trans woman.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Futa is a Japanese mythical term for a hermaphrodite which do occur in RL but seldom survive.
A: Futa is a mythological Japanese term for unrealistic fetishist imaginings of women and men who may or may not love to see breasts but who definitely love to see huge penises penetrating either women or men depending on the actual fetish they have. Hermaphrodites are rare (0.0012% of births) and usually not fatal either immediately or long term. The mix of hormones produced by the ovotestes (yes that is a real term) commonly causes stunted development of both the breast and penis.
Hermaphrodite is also considered a mythological term, and doesn't really apply to intersex people in the real world.
About 1.7% of births are infants with some sort of intersex condition. In those that are obvious at birth, many doctors try to surgically favor one gender or another. This can cause problems later in life when the doctor's choice does not match the person's internal identity (There is a case of a twin boy born in 1965, where the doctor botched the circumcision and the decision was made to do reassignment surgery on the infant. As he grew up, he still felt like a boy despite his genitalia and how people were treating him.). Some intersex cases do not become apparent until puberty. There is a growing intersex community.
A: There is nothing mythological about hermaphrodites, they do exist in reality and... Doctors presently often recommend that parents choose to surgically assign one sex or the other however they haven't forced surgical assignment without medical need in more than 30 years (at least in Canada and the US).

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I don't know about the work involved and the donations, but this update was extremely short, pretty much 1 scene with each character, and you see, there really are too many girls, maybe it's better to focus on 2 or 3 per update.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wait, where is Tess?
Good question, seems her storyline and that of mom are on the backburner for those of others. Personally i do think that there is a bit too much focus on Nea and possibly Eve and danger is that other lines like with that female not-bully classmate get behind too far. Well it is up to dev to guard against that in the end, besides I do not dislike her story.

Last edited:

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
the hint say focus on evelyn... to continue tess, jamie story when i click eve it gone or censored...i dont know why i get that scene but i dont see any evelyn content right now and at home not apartment... it have censored room... it true that i get the same with u guys or maybe i'm only one who get this thing... and nea only futa or not have option to choose futa or pussy?? sorry if i ask the same question or rude question... but the first thing please help me... sorry

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes