syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
w
I like cha´relle and Nea,
I'm also interested in Tess and Millie but they don't have much content,the other girls are ok except jamie

Maybe you don't have the incest patch, check that.
Nea is Trans not futa and yes she´s only trans for the moment.
where the files can i check it??

JDReeco

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone have a problem with Evelyn's story too in the new update?
Can't get her scene ready, skipped a whole day through in her room and never got a scene button...
Is there any aother scenes I need to play first?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Are there different timelines here? I thought there was one timeline with a technical coverup of trans-content. :unsure:
A technical cover up of trans-content?
MIB swoops in and abducts Nea?
What I meant by two lines is having the choice to be friends or more than friends. The story branches based upon that choice. In other games, it's usually a case of deciding if the character is trans or cis.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Man. this game really shows why letting patrons/subscribers/whatnot decide on what to focus on works as a detriment of the game.

Because once you start focusing on a certain type of content (Nea and trans in this case) it will attract more of the crowd who enjoy that kind of content and thus that kind of content will keep getting pushed out at the expense of all other content.

So yeah... While the Nea-content is well written and downright adorable, there are more girls in the game than just her, and honestly I feel that characters like Tess, Jamie and the teacher need to have focus for the next few updates, no matter what the patrons/whatnot say.

Mar 17, 2021
Man. this game really shows why letting patrons/subscribers/whatnot decide on what to focus on works as a detriment of the game.
What are you talking about? The one subscriber voted scene this update was the preeti scene. And the last poll about the broad dev focus was 82% in favor of "Steady content towards all main characters in each update (how it is now)".

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
If you played PL, you'd know that Luxee takes a while to drop an update and normally doesn't have a lot of content, where you'd probably need to wait 3-5 updates to feel any real meat added to the game. It's why when the first update for this game dropped, I said back then that until PL was finished, this game should have been put on hold, because I knew Luxee would have a hard time giving enough content to one game per update, and felt that two would basically become too much where we could have waited over a year for a single update for one game.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
A technical cover up of trans-content?
MIB swoops in and abducts Nea?
What I meant by two lines is having the choice to be friends or more than friends. The story branches based upon that choice. In other games, it's usually a case of deciding if the character is trans or cis.
Ah, and I meant hiding all the content about Nea. Although, it seems like technically and logically it is there, they just covered your eyes. :BootyTime:

Reactions: Dragon59

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017

Because once you start focusing on a certain type of content (Nea and trans in this case) it will attract more of the crowd who enjoy that kind of content and thus that kind of content will keep getting pushed out at the expense of all other content.

So yeah... While the Nea-content is well written and downright adorable, there are more girls in the game than just her, and honestly I feel that characters like Tess, Jamie and the teacher need to have focus for the next few updates, no matter what the patrons/whatnot say.
I think you know Luxee very poorly and don't really follow his games and news. trans-content is exactly what this game was created for in the first place. He wanted it, it was his choice and there is nothing wrong with it.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
In general, I still can't understand why I'm not among Luxee subscribers. When I have an extra penny that I can spend on the development of a particular game, I always give them to someone else,and not to the person whose game contains four of the four tags-fetishes of the ideal game. Such games can literally be counted on the fingers of one hand. And two belong to Luxee. Does anyone have any ideas? :unsure:

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
It is a bias towards Japanese women specifically and Asian women in general. In other games (CoBD for one) I didn't like the personalities they had (Ellen & Chandra). DA had Mi-do but it also had Carli, who was my choice. This is the first game I've come across that fits and hits all the boxes when it comes to Japanese girl. I've had that bias and preference for MANY years. I mean, I am slowly making progress on my real-life move to Japan and doing Japanese everyday which I am now getting very good at reading, writing and speaking it.

I knew this game had that trans content before I downloaded it and I looked at the tags and immediately searched in the thread if it was avoidable or skippable, which it was, so I'm here.

I'm not a very politically correct person. I've never been from a very young age (46 now) and I never will be. My long-time girlfriend HATES it, as did my 2nd wife, but too bad. Never apologized for it and never will.
To be honest, I immediately assumed that you were from Asia. It turns out that you just want to live there. Not so far from the truth. What can I say, I see a lot of subjective things in your words, you select characters for your fetishes and this is your right.

As far as I could see, there are 3 types of attitude to Nea: I don't like it at all , I would like it if she wasn't trans and I like it regardless of gender.

You know, in my teenage years, I was also not too politically correct and was even a homophobe, but then I realized that the problems in the world are not from LGBT+ and in general this is someone else's life and human right, so I began to treat this calmly, even though I live in one of the most homophobic countries.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
To be honest, I immediately assumed that you were from Asia. It turns out that you just want to live there. Not so far from the truth. What can I say, I see a lot of subjective things in your words, you select characters for your fetishes and this is your right.

As far as I could see, there are 3 types of attitude to Nea: I don't like it at all , I would like it if she wasn't trans and I like it regardless of gender.

You know, in my teenage years, I was also not too politically correct and was even a homophobe, but then I realized that the problems in the world are not from LGBT+ and in general this is someone else's life and human right, so I began to treat this calmly, even though I live in one of the most homophobic countries.
I don't pick by fetishes, matter of fact, I hate that word.

In all my games, it just so happens most of my LIs are brunette or black haired (minus Melody & Emily from HH who are redheads) and the only blonde LIs I've ever liked are from Luxee's games (Ada, Elly & Evie)

Seki's the first Japanese VN girl I've liked and hopefully there'll be a solo ending with her (obviously with her sister in tow, but if I don't get that, Evie will be good as well.

Yes I live in the States, NJ to be specific. And this thing for Asian/Japanese women isn't a fetish. It's a preference. Two different things to me. Might not be to anyone else. But that's the way I see it.

More than 98% of the VNs I play I am devoted to one girl, all the time, and never stray from those chosen routes. Only Luxee's games (PL in particular) I've had a "multiple girl" ending I really happen to like, but it's not how I usually approach my games.

Harem Hotel (and I've never EVER had any appeal to those type games) I only wanted to play because I saw Lin in a picture in the game's thread. Then I saw Nia & Moon in-game and I decided to keep it.

Sure, I've offended people, offline and on, and am very strong willed in my opinions. I don't watch TV anymore because of the media telling me what I should like and not like. I don't watch the news. I don't watch any TV. What I do watch is naturally Japan-based (NHK for instance) and my hundreds and hundreds of Japanese movies & TV shows I have in iTunes or listen to my Japanese music (Misato Koide, BABYMETAL, Wagakki Band, etc.)

I can be somewhat radical on a a few things, and not so much so on others. My Twitter has all news from Japan that includes filters and words phased out that I don't want to see.

What it comes down to is that this game has content I don't care about and disregard but that's not disrespecting Luxee because I really do enjoy this game and I loved PL. I'm playing it for Evie & Seki and I skip what I skip and have no qualms or regrets about doing so.

Anyway, that's that. I'm sure this post will be deleted as two of mine were yesterday here and that I don't care about. Just as long as I at least got what I wanted to say across. I have very hard-wired views that I will never change and I've been like since I was about 9 or 10 because I became a very very political person at that age and never looked back and I never changed.

Just the way I am and will never regret or apologize for it.

EDIT: Staying away from this thread for a bit as I'm sure people want me to. That's fine. Next update is in probably 2-3 months, so it's good timing. That doesn't mean I won't check to see if anyone drops my name in some sort of fashion or mentions me. (It's been done before and I call people out on it)

Last edited:

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev!(y)
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work and the titties small. :p

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Looks promising. Is it going to run for three years and then suddenly the entire thing is focused getting everyone pregnant with no choice in the matter?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Looks promising. Is it going to run for three years and then suddenly the entire thing is focused getting everyone pregnant with no choice in the matter?
Hopefully there are set routes and it's not all about getting the girl(s) you like pregnant. PL had 5 endings, and only one I personally loved.

I sure as heck don't want a LE/ToN baby-fest at the end. I know what route I'd personally want, whether or not it happens is not my choice. I don't think we know what the endings are going to be like it's way too early to tell nor do I think anyone has that kind of information here right now. Hopefully it just isn't a full blown harem game. It is a sandbox VN game, which I personally don't think I've played before, so I have no idea personally on what's going to be what here.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes