Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I sure as heck don't want a LE/ToN baby-fest at the end.
We don't have a baby-fest in ToN....yet. I'm sure it will be there by the last epilogue update. Especially since so many are clamoring for it ("Only two? What about the rest?").
I know what route I'd personally want, whether or not it happens is not my choice. I don't think we know what the endings are going to be like it's way too early to tell nor do I think anyone has that kind of information here right now. Hopefully it just isn't a full blown harem game. It is a sandbox VN game, which I personally don't think I've played before, so I have no idea personally on what's going to be what here.
Definitely too early to tell. I can almost understand the people who say they'll only play completed games. Me, I like seeing the process of creation.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
We don't have a baby-fest in ToN....yet. I'm sure it will be there by the last epilogue update. Especially since so many are clamoring for it ("Only two? What about the rest?").

Definitely too early to tell. I can almost understand the people who say they'll only play completed games. Me, I like seeing the process of creation.
About 85% or so of the games I have now are completed, and the others I gave up on because I either didn't want to deal with an emotional overload or pointless drama, so about 4-5 in total. Only this and three other games I'm waiting on instead of the 9 or 10 I was waiting on before I had a game purge a couple of weeks ago. I basically like playing games that I already know the routes and endings of, but being on the almost ground floor of this is pretty cool.

I just can't help but let my brain wander and wonder what we're going to get as the finished product with our chosen girls, you know? Will the endings justify and be worth the 2-3 years of playing the game and waiting for the updates? That's the first question I always ask when I get in early on a game like this one.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
can I clarify what is LE/ToN? :unsure:

caracute524

Aug 21, 2021
I just finished all avalible content and i hae to say i am in love<3 is there more being developed? I feel like ive been left hanging XD *BIG CRY*

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Wow, this is what I was not expecting.
I didn't expect MC's mother to have such a good attitude towards incest relationships. She herself wants to create opportunities and connections between her children. Wow. :D

I wonder if she likes it or if she once had such a relationship with someone that now she approaches it with this attitude.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Right now the bonus scene polling has Seki scene in the lead

Not sure how long the voting goes but it does not have a lot of participation yet...

EDIT: For some reason the Patreon poll is not at the same site. Which is weird because it is a 3rd party link so SubStar and PatrePUKE could go to the same straw poll.....

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For the moment I'm not really interested in Seki as I have a feeling she's going to be tied in with that stupid teacher. Nea and the rest of the stuff I'm interested in though.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
For the moment I'm not really interested in Seki as I have a feeling she's going to be tied in with that stupid teacher. Nea and the rest of the stuff I'm interested in though.
Nah the bonus scene is MC and Seki trade pics of their younger siblings (remember they were having a who's cuter contest)

PEACE

Reactions: Kazukitc
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes