fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Of course I reset everything. First thing I did basically when I started a new run when the update came out. I wasn't talking about dynamics during scenes or dom/sub between Alicia & Seki. I'm always talking about set routes when I am here, set endings, yes it's way too early for that I know but this is only the 2nd sandbox type VN I've played and I like knowing set routes and endings. It's not that hard to go back and read what I've said (and gotten attacked for)

For some reason this thread has people that just anger the hell out of me
I was replying to myuhinny, who has a curious way of quoting people's posts by not quoting people's posts.

You might want to check on the source of that anger.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
fried

But if I can't stand the teacher am I really missing anything if I don't see it? If I reset it I'd just be holding down the CTRL button to get past her as fast as possible anyway so I don't see the point of resetting her events.
Why would you play the game at all if you skip the content?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
TheReDeeMeR

Everyone skips stuff that they don't like in games and I'm not going to stop playing the game just because I don't like the teacher I'm just going skip them and go to the stuff I do like which is the rest of the characters in the game.

Lordie

Jul 1, 2018
Hi everybody,

it´s my first post here, but this game is definitely worth of it :)

The content is really interesting, but for my opinion, the spirt of the MC is inconclusive. He is honest and brave with the vast majority of girls, only the teacher and during the meeting in the school toilet does he dominate his oponents. Maybe just for the "maledom"-tag...

My favorite is the brave part of the MC and the story between his sisters and especially Nea. I have never seen a character as soulful as Nea in a game. Absolutely believable and above all amiable. I hope the story has a focus on Nea in the (hopefully near) future.

Many thanks to the developer.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The content is really interesting, but for my opinion, the spirt of the MC is inconclusive. He is honest and brave with the vast majority of girls, only the teacher and during the meeting in the school toilet does he dominate his oponents. Maybe just for the "maledom"-tag...
Because they're into it. It's not that hard to understand.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think the MC is dominate with those two because he knows his sisters or any other girl would smack those eye brows right off of his face if he tried that on them.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
From my point of view, it is not a question of understanding, but rather a question of credibility. I just find it unbelievable that the MC is "just like that" dominant. After all, everyone involved in the respective situation is "into it"
What? He's rough with girls who are into it, and he isn't with girls who aren't. What makes you think the girls he isn't rough with are into that?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
From my point of view, it is not a question of understanding, but rather a question of credibility. I just find it unbelievable that the MC is "just like that" dominant. After all, everyone involved in the respective situation is "into it"
They are playing a role and having mutual fun with it - the latest release rewrote those scenes and made it extremely clear. Having a willing partner is what made it happen easily and the MC has shown he responds to each partner with respect to their expressed tastes (e.g., the golden shower scene was following from the woman's lead)

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Lordie

Jul 1, 2018
They are playing a role and having mutual fun with it - the latest release rewrote those scenes and made it extremely clear. Having a willing partner is what made it happen easily and the MC has shown he responds to each partner with respect to their expressed tastes
There you hit a point. That's right, as is the case with the teacher. Here, too, the action was initiated by her. That argument "reconciles" me with the MC, but I still prefer the story about Nea and his sisters. ;)

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
i can dodge nea later right? i mean i want to build a friendship with her, but having a romantic rel. that's a different story HAHAHA

Oct 22, 2017
i can dodge nea later right? i mean i want to build a friendship with her, but having a romantic rel. that's a different story HAHAHA
You can choose to have her as a LI, being her friend, or to ignore her. And Luxee at least planned for there being multiple options to switch between the first two of them. The last one should be permanent.

Reactions: zainon

Semperaptus

Apr 19, 2021
Color me impressed. For many years I've held certain opinions, and while.. I havent exactly flipped on the issue, you've made me feel more aware about certain things, some people have to deal with (trying to avoid spoilers). You've really made me think deeply on things, I held as black and white issues before hand. Go figure, a couple of games with good plot and properly worded empathy, and I start to look at fellow human beings with more regard.

The story kept my attention, the renders piqued appropriate arousal for the situation (hawt af), and even certain things I felt truly disgusted by before, I now understand better.. Still not my cuppa. But I guess I can appreciate the dynamic and situation surrounding it.

I heavily appreciate your work. Thank you, Not only do I thank you for a few erections, and several hours where I didn't have to think about my own shitty existence, but I feel a little bit more enlightened.

I'm all for exploration in games and real life.. Up until the point where no reasonable choices were presented. Just a huge onslaught of having to watch this, or having to participate (( against one's will... is kinda the definition of rape)) in certain situations. After the third incident of this, I felt extremely sickened. I don't kink shame, I just feel disgusted by not having a choice in a sexual situation that you should easily be able to diffuse.

TLDR: Good Shit, Not all it was exactly my thing, but truly enlightening. Good story, Good Renders. Really wish I could've finished it. But having no choice in too many things ruined the sexperience for me. I commend the author, I'm mainly upset that this seems to be the status quo. --> I've noticed quite a few games have this type of scene, I'll try to find a way around my sensitivity to the matter.

(((Side note: Wish more games gave you an "out" in "ALL" situations.
Personally, any game that doesn't give you the choice in a sexual situation, should have some type of tag imo.)) --> the rape tag doesn't apply in this case... But I wish there was a tag for unavoidable situations.

((Another user gave me perspective on this topic. edited to reflect))

Last edited:

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Color me impressed. For many years I've held certain opinions, and while.. I havent exactly flipped on the issue, you've made me feel more aware about certain things, some people have to deal with (trying to avoid spoilers). You've really made me think deeply on things, I held as black and white issues before hand. Go figure, a couple of games with good plot and properly worded empathy, and I start to look at fellow human beings with more regard.

The story kept my attention, the renders piqued appropriate arrousal for the situation (hawt af), and even certain things I felt truly disgusted by before, I now understand better.. Still not my cuppa. But I guess I can appreciate the dynamic and situation surrounding it.

I heavily appreciate your work. Thank you, Not only do I thank you for a few erections, and several hours where I didn't have to think about my own shitty existence, but I feel a little bit more enlightened.

I'm all for exploration in games and real life.. Up until the point where no reasonable choices were presented. Just a huge onslaught of having to watch this, or having to participate (( against one's will... is kinda the definition of rape )) in certain situations. After the third incident of this, I felt extremely sickened. I don't kink shame, I just feel disgusted by not having a choice in a sexual situation that you should easily be able to diffuse.

TLDR: Good Shit, Not all it was exactly my thing, but truly enlightening. Good story, Good Renders. Really wish I could've finished it. But having no choice in too many things ruined the sexperience for me. I commend the author, I'm mainly upset that this seems to be the status quo.

(((Side note: Wish more games gave you an "out" in "ALL" situations.
Personally, any game that doesn't give you the choice in a sexual situation, should have the rape tag imo.))
one thing is unavoidable sex scenes and another one is "rape", if the characters consent is not rape.

Also tbh... I don't remember ever having much sex is this game...I remmember the teacher, and the whole "non con" thing but that was just roleplay, and Nea..she is a though cookie to crack and the black girl's relationship is not developed to the point of sex either as far as I remember...

Maybe is the sister's thing?... I didn't had the incest patch so I can't say much about those scenes...

Semperaptus

Apr 19, 2021
one thing is unavoidable sex scenes and another one is "rape", if the characters consent is not rape.

Also tbh... I don't remember ever having much sex is this game...I remmember the teacher, and the whole "non con" thing but that was just roleplay, and Nea..she is a though cookie to crack and the black girl's relationship is not developed to the point of sex either as far as I remember...

Maybe is the sister's thing?... I didn't had the incest patch so I can't say much about those scenes...
I guess its just the lack of choice that gets me.. Part of me feels that if a scene is unavoidable.. It should be justifiably so I guess.. Just my preference I suppose. Like an unavoidable scene with a spouse or partner, that I can mostly understand.. but like unavoidable "Surprise! Here's my genitals, now you must mate with me like a complete lunatic!" type situation.. Feels like I'm being forced.. I'm not saying that I would say no, I'm saying that not having the choice, (because of life experiences) makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Most people I'm attracted to, if they wished to experiment with me, I'd be all for it, within reason. As long as I CAN say no. And in games, where I make the choices for the character, I feel a little out of sorts when I don't have say in the matter. In the end I guess its a preference to some, and a trigger for me.

Also, until your post.. and some research afterwards, I wasn't aware that "non con / consensual-non consent" was a thing, I get it now. Just relatively new to me. guess its just not for me. I'll keep this in mind in the future, thanks mate.

Last edited:

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
Thank you very much for the game being translated into Portuguese. It's always so difficult to find games translated in this language, and I have to rely on third parties, that's very annoying. Great game! Lots of courage in giving players the real options and not covering those options up with excuses, very brave, I appreciate that. Thank you very much.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Had a look at the roadmap for 0.06 posted a couple of pages back.
Millie and Nea content is always welcome.
Oh well. At least Cha'relle is getting something out of this.

I kind of wish the MC would stop with the "But I not gay hurr durr" routine.
can't blame a regular dude for trying to rationalize his bi curious feelings honestly I find it cute, since we all know hes going to accept it eventually.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes