Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
can't blame a regular dude for trying to rationalize his bi curious feelings honestly I find it cute, since we all know hes going to accept it eventually.
Every single time he invites Nea over he goes through the same thing though. Hell, just because Nea's pretty doesn't mean gotta poke that, MC.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
can't blame a regular dude for trying to rationalize his bi curious feelings honestly I find it cute, since we all know hes going to accept it eventually.
I just find it annoying. Anyone who's into that kind of thing is just telling him to go for it already, and anyone who's not isn't going to be playing it anyway.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Every single time he invites Nea over he goes through the same thing though. Hell, just because Nea's pretty doesn't mean gotta poke that, MC.
He's possibly attracted to Nea in ways he never was to someone with a penis. There are a number of personal and cultural reconsiderations going on inside the MCs head and so this has been more of a gradual learning process than a binary switch option.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
He's possibly attracted to Nea in ways he never was to someone with a penis. There are a number of personal and cultural reconsiderations going on inside the MCs head and so this has been more of a gradual learning process than a binary switch option.
I get that. It just seems to me that he's wrestling with himself rather a bit too much.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
It seems evident that he's wearing his self-doubts and preconceptions down further, each time. He's setting up for the next level of possibility, without consciously realizing it, IMHO.
that's why is so fucking adorable!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It seems evident that he's wearing his self-doubts and preconceptions down further, each time. He's setting up for the next level of possibility, without consciously realizing it, IMHO.
That's one aspect of having young-ish protagonists. An older protagonist would probably decide more quickly. On the other hand, younger people today tend to be more open to pansexuality.
Well the MC isn't all gay, he has a little case of gynemimetophilia.
That term originally referred to attraction to cross-dressers. It has been applied to transwomen, but because it is a "phila," a fetish, focusing on their trans status as a fetish, it is not a popular term in the trans communities. It is often considered to refer to "T[rans] Chasers."

MaugerCG

Mar 1, 2020
That term originally referred to attraction to cross-dressers. It has been applied to transwomen, but because it is a "phila," a fetish, focusing on their trans status as a fetish, it is not a popular term in the trans communities. It is often considered to refer to "T[rans] Chasers."
Correct, but you can also use it in a unique case, or a way to refer to a "straight" with attraction for trap, femboy or trans.
However, it is not common, and is used mostly in the fetish.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes