jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
jaw1986baby

I'm talking about the actual Seki content not the bonus content.
Yeah but just because her introduction was attached to the teacher doesn't mean her whole relationship is going to be. Heather was pretty tied to Douche-bag but she has her own thing now. I would be supremely shocked if that wasn't going to be the same for Seki. So if you like her, ya know... try and see. I do think her little sis might be tied Seki scenes. Unless you go without the evil 3rd party patch and play the nice and proper F95zone approved true game.

PEACE

Reactions: Kazukitc

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright just doing a little for fun run with Lain's mod and noticed that in 0.04 Seki, listed on that mod, was a main girl and in 0.05 she's a side girl.

I really hope her plot or involvement in this game isn't tied to Alicia, as that would be a shame. I also remember seeing in the achievements list a picture of Seki & Yui in the shower together "Daddy's Favourite" I think it was.

Now I don't know how "official" the list is with Lain's mod and if the girls listing there is accurate, but to me, I know I certainly wouldn't like that at all, especially with Seki content coming up. I've been meaning to ask this since 0.05's release and finally today it hit me to do so.

I personally would love to have scenes and time with her that's not in school (either at her place with her sister or the MC's place) and none of it has to be or needs to be sexual right off the bat with her. Her and Evie are co #1's to me in this game and hopefully something good will come from her route and not just a side-girl, almost like how Sofi was.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mark Takagi

I don't use anything for this game so not sure but it could be a mistake or it could be a hint to what is coming. For me if she gets tied to that teacher then I'll mostly consider her dead like I do with the teacher. I haven't even bothered resetting the teacher/seki stuff or even finishing the teachers latest events in the game. I just did everyone else's stuff and then closed the game when I only had her stuff left.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Mark Takagi

I don't use anything for this game so not sure but it could be a mistake or it could be a hint to what is coming. For me if she gets tied to that teacher then I'll mostly consider her dead like I do with the teacher. I haven't even bothered resetting the teacher/seki stuff or even finishing the teachers latest events in the game. I just did everyone else's stuff and then closed the game when I only had her stuff left.
Yeah I won't have any interest in her at all if her route is tied to Alicia. It seems that's the way it goes for now, but hopefully she'll disconnect from her. I mean, Seki tied to Alicia with Yui tied to Seki. Not a big fan of that to be honest. Much rather have Seki/Yui separate from everything else, but I'm not the dev so I can't make that choice.

Still wish I knew the route layouts in this game. Parental Love was pretty easy. I played another game sort of like this last week (Lessons in Love) that was sandboxy, but after a while I didn't like it and some of the flashy images were a little too disturbing, even for me to handle (who loves Japanese horror movies)

Not a big fan of sandbox games for sure, but I'm making an exception here only because of it being Luxee's game and for Evie & Seki.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mark Takagi

I have never had a problem with sandbox games. I haven't played lessons in love since I learned that I couldn't get Rin and Chika together which are the two that I was try to get together instead of the dweeb ruining it for both of them. But I may go back and play it just for some of the other character but avoid Rin and Chika all together.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Mark Takagi

I have never had a problem with sandbox games. I haven't played lessons in love since I learned that I couldn't get Rin and Chika together which are the two that I was try to get together instead of the dweeb ruining it for both of them. But I may go back and play it just for some of the other character but avoid Rin and Chika all together.
I just prefer something more straightforward. Find the girl you want, do the route, and that's it. Even for PL I only ever loved doing one route (The Forbidden One) but jumping around from girl to girl in an intertwining web of requirements (do up to step so and so for one girl to advance with the other) is not my thing at all, especially with no clear indication or knowledge of what the endings are all going to be like.

Regular VNs you pretty much know. One girl, one route, and to hell with everyone else. Here it's obviously not like that (which is also why I removed LiL, the damn event requirements) If this were like PL (or other games like it) I wouldn't be making a stink. But to have to do up to Event 5 just so the girl of your choice can progress is just eh to me. I know Luxee wanted to go a different way with this one but I guess until I know more details and clear end-routes about it I'll just have to be patient about it and hope that in the end there's a clear goal and ending with your LI choice and not a full on fuckfest, which I sure as hell do not want.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I just prefer something more straightforward. Find the girl you want, do the route, and that's it. Even for PL I only ever loved doing one route (The Forbidden One) but jumping around from girl to girl in an intertwining web of requirements (do up to step so and so for one girl to advance with the other) is not my thing at all, especially with no clear indication or knowledge of what the endings are all going to be like.

Regular VNs you pretty much know. One girl, one route, and to hell with everyone else. Here it's obviously not like that (which is also why I removed LiL, the damn event requirements) If this were like PL (or other games like it) I wouldn't be making a stink. But to have to do up to Event 5 just so the girl of your choice can progress is just eh to me. I know Luxee wanted to go a different way with this one but I guess until I know more details and clear end-routes about it I'll just have to be patient about it and hope that in the end there's a clear goal and ending with your LI choice and not a full on fuckfest, which I sure as hell do not want.
So far, it looks more like there is only one route - Pokemon: catch them all. :BootyTime: Which, in general, suits me.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So far, it looks more like there is only one route - Pokemon: catch them all. :BootyTime: Which, in general, suits me.
Well I just hope that dreaded tag that I don't like ever gets attached to this game. I'd hate to uninstall it and ignore this thread after putting in investment time in Evie and Seki.

I'm already playing one harem game and believe me deep down I'm not liking it at all because I don't have that one on one relationship romance that I want. But after being so invested in a single character it would be hard to give up. Don't really have that here yet but I'm hoping it can happen, depending on how the game plays out.

We need an AMA with Luxee in my opinion.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Well I just hope that dreaded tag that I don't like ever gets attached to this game. I'd hate to uninstall it and ignore this thread after putting in investment time in Evie and Seki.

I'm already playing one harem game and believe me deep down I'm not liking it at all because I don't have that one on one relationship romance that I want. But after being so invested in a single character it would be hard to give up. Don't really have that here yet but I'm hoping it can happen, depending on how the game plays out.

We need an AMA with Luxee in my opinion.
Well, in fact, there already is. Cha'relle allowed relationships with others, and the main character, when girl asked if he was already intimate, honestly told that he has a girlfriend. If he continues to do this + say that she does not mind, if he is with others, then everything will eventually come to this. And the mother is clearly not going to take her son only to herself, trying to connect her daughters with him. If you need other hints, then I don't envy you. Personally, I have enough of these.;)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just because a game has the harem tag doesn't mean you have to get them all. I have played many games with harem tag and picked and chose what characters I was interested in and once I finished the game I deleted the game afterwards. Generally I ignored the milfs as most of them were not what I considered mothers that I would like to fuck as they were always the same old stereo typical mother body type.

This one though you are going to be forced as you have to do every single solitary event with all characters before you can move forward even if by moving forward means you having to hold down the CTRL button to spam past what you are not interested in.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Just because a game has the harem tag doesn't mean you have to get them all. I have played many games with harem tag and picked and chose what characters I was interested in and once I finished the game I deleted the game afterwards. Generally I ignored the milfs as most of them were not what I considered mothers that I would like to fuck as they were always the same old stereo typical mother body type.

This one though you are going to be forced as you have to do every single solitary event with all characters before you can move forward even if by moving forward means you having to hold down the CTRL button to spam past what you are not interested in.
Which is what I do. I'm pretty sure I ignore at least 90% of the game at this point just to get to Seki & Evie.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Mark Takagi

If you didn't allow the game to reset the teacher's events, then you essentially miss a more explicit - and entertaining - dom/sub interplay, IMHO. I didn't think it was necessary to explain their dynamic, but honestly felt the rewrite was more effective than I imagined (i.e., not an add-on/correction, but full retelling).

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
fried

But if I can't stand the teacher am I really missing anything if I don't see it? If I reset it I'd just be holding down the CTRL button to get past her as fast as possible anyway so I don't see the point of resetting her events.

• Angry
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
fried

But if I can't stand the teacher am I really missing anything if I don't see it? If I reset it I'd just be holding down the CTRL button to get past her as fast as possible anyway so I don't see the point of resetting her events.
My point is that the teacher comes across as more approachable and a peer of the MC in their little game. I find her more likable in the rewrite, Luxee did a nice job making it feel more like a natural interplay between them. You may not, but I was offering the consideration.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
I'm sure it has been pointed out but the text changes are really bad. Certain scenes and backdrops are almost unreadable.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If you didn't allow the game to reset the teacher's events, then you essentially miss a more explicit - and entertaining - dom/sub interplay, IMHO. I didn't think it was necessary to explain their dynamic, but honestly felt the rewrite was more effective than I imagined (i.e., not an add-on/correction, but full retelling).
Of course I reset everything. First thing I did basically when I started a new run when the update came out. I wasn't talking about dynamics during scenes or dom/sub between Alicia & Seki. I'm always talking about set routes when I am here, set endings, yes it's way too early for that I know but this is only the 2nd sandbox type VN I've played and I like knowing set routes and endings. It's not that hard to go back and read what I've said (and gotten attacked for)

For some reason this thread has people that just anger the hell out of me

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes