Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well it's simple enough, but puts the point across. Didn't want or need any billboard neon pizazz to it, I already had the perfect image to use from my screenshots that I take of my games. Added the text and that's it.

Simple, yet effective, at least that's what I garner from your reaction. (y)

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Well it's simple enough, but puts the point across. Didn't want or need any billboard neon pizazz to it, I already had the perfect image to use from my screenshots that I take of my games. Added the text and that's it.

Simple, yet effective, at least that's what I garner from your reaction. (y)
Pure bliss and I think there's a greenish tint in her eyes!

Klyyrisa

Sep 4, 2020
He's possibly attracted to Nea in ways he never was to someone with a penis. There are a number of personal and cultural reconsiderations going on inside the MCs head and so this has been more of a gradual learning process than a binary switch option.
I've done a similar thing, though it was because I was checking out someone at a family wedding. Turned out, they weren't related by blood, only linked by like 3 different marriages. Long story. Hung out for a few months, fooled around a bit, didn't end up going anywhere.
Not exactly the same, because trans issues see more spotlight than incest, but there was some internal struggling.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Same :) but no evelyn :(
Sadly, no Evie this go-around, but we had a nice, cute scene with her last update, but glad to see my #2 (Seki) get some airtime, hopefully it'll be without any Alicia involvement. Would like to spend some 1-on-1 time with her, maybe we'll meet Yui too. Not having Evie this update will make me look forward to her scenes more next time.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Sadly, no Evie this go-around, but we had a nice, cute scene with her last update, but glad to see my #2 (Seki) get some airtime, hopefully it'll be without any Alicia involvement. Would like to spend some 1-on-1 time with her, maybe we'll meet Yui too. Not having Evie this update will make me look forward to her scenes more next time.
true, I agree

Bartlett

Jan 21, 2018
I feel like if Yui was getting introduced in person in this update, it'd be a whole scene and there'd be a Yui scene mentioned in the progress tracker. I'm maybe a little bit pessimistic here though, since I think Millie was actually introduced in an "Evie" scene so it's theoretically possible we get to see her and then some update down the line has the actual proper start of the storyline.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I feel like if Yui was getting introduced in person in this update, it'd be a whole scene and there'd be a Yui scene mentioned in the progress tracker. I'm maybe a little bit pessimistic here though, since I think Millie was actually introduced in an "Evie" scene so it's theoretically possible we get to see her and then some update down the line has the actual proper start of the storyline.
Yeah, Millie was introduced after that first horror movie night when Evie went to school, so we might get a small intro to Yui here, I just want Seki away from anything to do with Alicia, that's my wish for this update.

As for Millie, we might get some solo hangout scenes with her and I'm sure we'll probably get the MC hanging out with the both of them later at the movies like they talked about when playing Kartman. Even though I'm an Evie guy through and through with this game, I'm surely just as interested in Seki/Yui and Millie's scenes as well.

Might also work on a rotating gif with those other two girls too, can't be that hard to do, already did the Evie one in my sig.

EDIT: Rotating Sig done

Last edited:
Reactions: Kazukitc

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
The incest patch is over 500Mb? What is in it? Juicy stuff?
most incest patches only change a few stuffs in the script renaming the landlady as mom and stuff, this incest patch though contains extra sex scenes with your sister that are totally skipped in the non incestuous version....it leads to some weird things happening in the game like clicking in your sister icon inmediatly jumps into the next moment of the day

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
most incest patches only change a few stuffs in the script renaming the landlady as mom and stuff, this incest patch though contains extra sex scenes with your sister that are totally skipped in the non incestuous version....it leads to some weird things happening in the game like clicking in your sister icon inmediatly jumps into the next moment of the day
Perhaps you are doing something wrong, because I have all the scenes shown. :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes