Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
And I see that Luxee is, in my opinion, wasting his time with Nea, so that Eve sadly does not receive the priority she deserves.:cry:
Seems like different people are looking at the same thing but are seeing different things...;)
I feel you, I've been there when a game Im following is updated but the update only focuses on other characters that aren't my main girl... don't worry Eve will get her moment at some point too :giggle:

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Ehm, I don't understand the first encounter of the Mc with Eric in the Cafeteria.Mc is beating Eric with words and then there is a render where Eric's face is bloody, but then next render, all blood is gone... Were they fighting or not?

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Ehm, I don't understand the first encounter of the Mc with Eric in the Cafeteria.Mc is beating Eric with words and then there is a render where Eric's face is bloody, but then next render, all blood is gone... Were they fighting or not?
I think it was a joke....since the MC used the flawless counterargument "No U" Eric got totally owned and the blood represents how he was owned physically and mentally...the blood then disappears when the joke is over...

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I think it was a joke....since the MC used the flawless counterargument "No U" Eric got totally owned and the blood represents how he was owned physically and mentally...the blood then disappears when the joke is over...
hm ok, didn't got that then.

yolochase69

Jan 12, 2018
Can anybody post the patch somewhere besides Mega?
I hate that site, the tab always crashes on the decrypt and there is nothing saved at all cause it doesn't make a file on your disk as it goes like a proper downloader.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Can anybody post the patch somewhere besides Mega?
I hate that site, the tab always crashes on the decrypt and there is nothing saved at all cause it doesn't make a file on your disk as it goes like a proper downloader.
technically it is saved in memory when it is downloaded. It has to unencrypt it after it is fully downloaded. Try Jdownloader (google for it) - it will help if you are running windows (or Mac maybe - don't know).

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Latest update (went from .03 to .05) was pretty good... I just find it a bit... saddening? that Cha'relle didn't get much if any at all, extra content... especially weird considering Her and [MC] are dating...

Oh well, Still got some good stuff from these updates, so I can't really complain now can I?

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Latest update (went from .03 to .05) was pretty good... I just find it a bit... saddening? that Cha'relle didn't get much if any at all, extra content... especially weird considering Her and [MC] are dating...

Oh well, Still got some good stuff from these updates, so I can't really complain now can I?
Cha is love.... I believe the dev has more Cha content planned for the next update and I can see how we could need to reach the part of self defense training before keep walking that path

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Cha is love.... I believe the dev has more Cha content planned for the next update and I can see how we could need to reach the part of self defense training before keep walking that path
You have a very good point there sir/ma'am. not sure why I actually didn't consider that... Maybe because the MC is an absolute UNIT of a man? :b (Honestly, What was Eric even THINKING trying to go against the MC?!... Oh wait... He wasn't :LUL:)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
I guess I just completed all the existing content. I like the game so far. Couple notes. It would be nice if there was some sort of indicator on the Map button to show that there was an area with a memory available. The text is really hard to read with so many of the backgrounds being light in color. Either the text pane needs to be shaded darker or the text needs a heavier font with a heavier outline.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Just read some of the posts. Some content was removed in the past, including from this site (due to rule 7 I believe) but was readded via patch. Does rule 7 not apply then? Seems weird. Just curious.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes