myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
KhaiFirst

Game first came out in 2018 but DEV also had another game going called parental love when this game was uploaded parental love's next update was the wife only update and they knew that most of us were not on the wife only route even the DEV themselves hated doing the wife only route and they almost quit the game all together but were able to push through it and do the parental love update and the first update of this which was made for all of us who were not on the wife only route so that we had something to play when the wife only update for parental love was uploaded. Once parental love was complete they returned back to this game. It was never abandoned but was put on hold till parental love was done. Though after apartment 69's 6th update parental love will rear it's ugly head and apartment 69 will once again be put on hold while it gets more updates.

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
KhaiFirst

Game first came out in 2018 but DEV also had another game going called parental love when this game was uploaded parental love's next update was the wife only update and they knew that most of us were not on the wife only route even the DEV themselves hated doing the wife only route and they almost quit the game all together but were able to push through it and do the parental love update and the first update of this which was made for all of us who were not on the wife only route so that we had something to play when the wife only update for parental love was uploaded. Once parental love was complete they returned back to this game. It was never abandoned but was put on hold till parental love was done. Though after apartment 69's 6th update parental love will rear it's ugly head and apartment 69 will once again be put on hold while it gets more updates.
Yep, and what's more, Luxee has a tendency to take much longer to release a single update than other devs, to where we may get 2-3 updates a year. I feel like that was the bigger reason why Apartment 69 was put on hold so he could finish PL.

• Sad
Reactions: jasonvorhees

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
KhaiFirst

Still sour about that being on hold for PL getting an update. From the tracker (2.5/12 scenes done) it looks like we may get an update in early-mid December. Which means A69 wont get another update for at least 3 months after that. Total sadface, I just want me some Nea.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Still sour about that being on hold for PL getting an update. From the tracker (2.5/12 scenes done) it looks like we may get an update in early-mid December. Which means A69 wont get another update for at least 3 months after that. Total sadface, I just want me some Nea.
And Heather. The family, too... But, I'm far more interested in the future dynamics of the MC, Heather and, Nea. I have high expectations for that combo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Heather and Nea both come from similar backgrounds.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
gotta admit...Im not a fan of devs juggling several projects at the same time, specially when we already have to wait months to get a new update in normal circumstances. That said I understand this is a creative medium and working on the same story for prolonged periods of time can be taxing and sometimes working on other stuff might be what you need to recharge your creativity or break that writer's block. So I don't blame artist for starting a new project without finishing the first one yet...but still suck ass that we have to wait for other projects that might not interest you to finish before the dev can focus on what you want.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Wait, I'm confused. I know the dev said he may go back to Parental Love for some touch-ups in the future, but when did they say they were putting the game on hold? I'm on the Discord and I haven't heard a peep from the dev on that front.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kionashi

DEV isn't juggling several projects at one time and parental love isn't a new project it's their old game that they finished before coming back to apartment 69 but after apartment 69's next update they'll be going back to parental love for an undetermined amount of time or more updates will get tacked onto like it did once before.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Kionashi

DEV isn't juggling several projects at one time and parental love isn't a new project it's their old game that they finished before coming back to apartment 69 but after apartment 69's next update they'll be going back to parental love for an undetermined amount of time or more updates will get tacked onto like it did once before.
so Parental Love is a finished game? is it worth to give it a go?

Reactions: jaw1986baby

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kionashi

Yes parental love is a finished game and it's worth giving it a go. There are many routes that you can play and multiple playthroughs if you want depending on what you want to go after like the wife only route - forbidden route and so on. You can get to the parental love thread by going to the first post and clicking the parental love link.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Kionashi

Yes parental love is a finished game and it's worth giving it a go. There are many routes that you can play and multiple playthroughs if you want depending on what you want to go after like the wife only route - forbidden route and so on. You can get to the parental love thread by going to the first post and clicking the parental love link.
so it ain't that bad after all...I though it was a "My new family / My new memories" situation with the dev alternating between two games, that means the wait might not be insanely long....if that's the case, considering the story of Parental Love is already finished what will be added to the game that required the dev's full attention? will be more polish and general improvements like QoL features and review the script? (maybe aiming to release the game on Steam? :unsure:) or will deepen the story and expand it in some capacity beyond what is already there?

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.07 + Uncensor + WT by Maim Lain

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 279 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Elinan

06 = what version it is and the number is how many pictures have been done so far for this update so right now there are over 400 pictures done for this update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elinan
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes