bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
I've never been interested in Trans content in VN's, but not disgusted by it either. I avoid games where it's the main focus but if I see a game that looks interesting and it has a trans tag I will give it a try.

Going into this game I believed when anything trans related came up I would just ignore it and carry on. When Nea was introduced the way she was though, I felt I wanted to help her. Seeing how much she's had to go through and how she just lets people walk all over her I decided I was going to be there for her. I've really enjoyed how the MC's thoughts towards Nea have gradually changed so far and how it's clear Nea has feelings for him. I'm at a point now where I feel like I don't have any right to seperate the MC from Nea so I'm just going with it.

It kinda feels weird though now having these different situations with different girls because it doesn't feel right. Nea content could easily be it's own seperate game imo.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Still a lot of red needing to be turned to blue/green. So it might be out by the end of the year or maybe earlier but I'm thinking somewhere in December.

Buzzthebuzzard

Must be something on your end as I just checked and the patch downloaded perfectly for me.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
Still a lot of red needing to be turned to blue/green. So it might be out by the end of the year or maybe earlier but I thinking somewhere in December.

Buzzthebuzzard

Must be something on your end as I just checked and the patch downloaded perfectly for me.
I'm an idiot, Usually I can just click on the icon but I had to scroll down, thanks though

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
There doesn't seem to be a patch file to download when you use the link.
You mean this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The download still works for me. And yes, the patch file is about 513 MB for version 0.05.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes