myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I wish I knew what assets were used for this one then I'd try messing around with the models like Nea and do some fan art. I just noticed the model files for PL so I have been messing around with Sophie and Ada though the DEV should of included a text file stating what asset each model used and links to each one so you don't have to try to look at a missing error message to try to figure out what is what.

Reactions: Redline3140

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I can't possibly imagine what more needs to be done with that one. Oof. A69 has so much more to offer.
I agree bro, as much as PL was a dawn game, it was concluded with a spectacular ending, where you had a harem with all of them, add more scenes in a context that you already completed everything I think is unnecessary, the only person left out was the trans masseuse, already apartment 69, a lot of girls were introduced, who need development to get there

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I agree bro, as much as PL was a dawn game, it was concluded with a spectacular ending, where you had a harem with all of them, add more scenes in a context that you already completed everything I think is unnecessary, the only person left out was the trans masseuse, already apartment 69, a lot of girls were introduced, who need development to get there
Adding different endings would be my guess, since Sofi isn't in most of them, but who knows.

Reactions: exazubi

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Supposedly it's bugfixes, added languages, things like that. I did see though a few months ago about a mention of added/extra scenes, but I don't know details.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Which could mean a few more updates for it just like how it use to seem to get more updates whenever it got close to being done. The only thing I didn't like in PL was the MC and Ada's first time as it was ruined by the addict drinking getting drunk and then just slamming it in there like a drunken idiot and totally ruining the scene.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
I've really enjoyed how the MC's thoughts towards Nea have gradually changed so far and how it's clear Nea has feelings for him. I'm at a point now where I feel like I don't have any right to seperate the MC from Nea so I'm just going with it.
I honestly think making the player go through the exact same process the MC is going through is the ENTIRE point for how the relationship with Nea is developed.. (obligatory it's a trap joke skipped for obvious reasons)

You can really tell how important the Nea storyline is to the creator since the level of writing is just so much better than the rest of the game (which isn't a knock on it.. I still enjoy the rest of the game)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I honestly making the player go through the exact same process the MC is going through is the ENTIRE point for how the relationship with Nea is developed.. (obligatory it's a trap joke skipped for obvious reasons)

You can really tell how important the Nea storyline is to the creator since the level of writing is just so much better than the rest of the game (which isn't a knock on it.. I still enjoy the rest of the game)
I never had to "go through that process". This is how it went down for me:
1: She's cute.
2: Oh, she has a dick.
3: She's somewhere between cute and hot.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I'm certainly in the very small minority when it comes to Nea it seems and that route. I've skipped/ignored it every single time I've played the game and just do the event clicks just to get to Evie's stuff.

But I've ranted about it enough in this thread on my old account. Not doing it again on the new one.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm not into that sexually but it looks like you may be able to be friends with her without being a total dick and shutting her out. That's my hope at least.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not into that sexually but it looks like you may be able to be friends with her without being a total dick and shutting her out. That's my hope at least.
That was my impression, as well. If you're not into trans sexually/romantically, Nea is still a great person and friend and it seemed the game would allow you to have that route as well.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Is only me or host is down?

I can't download bcs the site is down can anyone make a link and share the incest patch?

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Is only me or host is down?

I can't download bcs the site is down can anyone make a link and share the incest patch?
Its not permitted to place a direct link to that patch here, if you just be patient I'm sure the server will be fixed ASAP.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes