Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I wanted Sofi in the Forbidden, so hopefully they make that available!
I've been wanting that to for what seems like forever now. I think if you change "Change the Subject" instead of "Play Along" when she moves in, that should be the deciding factor. Because if you do that, you don't take advantage of her but treat her with love and respect, as you do on the harem route. She moves with you and the family instead of staying behind.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I've been wanting that to for what seems like forever now. I think if you change "Change the Subject" instead of "Play Along" when she moves in, that should be the deciding factor. Because if you do that, you don't take advantage of her but treat her with love and respect, as you do on the harem route. She moves with you and the family instead of staying behind.

I did that, but it didn't help! :cry:

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I did that, but it didn't help! :cry:
You can only get Sofi in the complete harem ending ("Change the subject" on day 7 when she moves in).

"The Forbidden One" is Elly and Ada only.

There are only 6 endings to PL:
  • Ending 1/5: Harem (Emily, Elly, Ada, Jenna, and Sofi)
  • Ending 1b/5: Family Harem (Emily, Elly, Ada, and Jenna -- without Sofi)
  • Ending 2/5: My Sweetie (Elly and Jenna)
  • Ending 3/5: The Pure Husband (Emily only -- you're denying everyone, including Jenna)
  • Ending 4/5: The Forbidden One (Elly and Ada)
  • Ending 5/5: Dear sister (Jenna only -- you're basically thrown out before you begin any other relationships)
There are also 9 other achievements to unlock that are not related to any of these 6 endings (one achievement being unlocked for reaching all 5 main endings, and one achievement for unlocking all other achievements).

(Edit: corrected info on The Forbidden One)

Last edited:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
You can only get Sofi in the complete harem ending ("Change the subject" on day 7 when she moves in).

"The Forbidden One" is Elly and Ada only (together with Jenna).

• Ending 3/5: The Pure Husband (Emily only -- you're denying everyone, including Jenna)
  • Ending 4/5: The Forbidden One (Elly, Ada, and Jenna)
  • Ending 5/5: Dear sister (Jenna only -- you're basically thrown out before you begin any other relationships)
There are also 9 other achievements to unlock that are not related to any of these 6 endings (one achievement being unlocked for reaching all 5 main endings, and one achievement for unlocking all other achievements).
I know that, but now that they're updating the game I hope for Sofi in Forbidden.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

"The Forbidden One" is Elly and Ada only (together with Jenna).

• Ending 4/5: The Forbidden One (Elly, Ada, and Jenna)
Jenna is not in the Forbidden ending. the MC marries Ada in Vegas, and they pick up Elly in the alley to go live together, Jenna stays with Emily in Ohio, whom she proposed to.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Jenna is not in the Forbidden ending. the MC marries Ada in Vegas, and they pick up Elly in the alley to go live together, Jenna stays with Emily in Ohio, whom she proposed to.
Now that you mention it, that sounds about right. I haven't played that ending in a while (and when i replay, I always aim for the full harem ending).

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Now that you mention it, that sounds about right. I haven't played that ending in a while (and when i replay, I always aim for the full harem ending).
Yeah, Jenna stays with Emily and gets married.

But Jenna does have and ending with Elly only (My Sweetie) and of course the harem endings and her own "route"

But Sofi being a part of The Forbidden is WAY overdue. I only do that ending because I love both Ada and Elly.
------------------------------------
Back on topic of this game though, I've been thinking about possible endings. I know who I want for sure, don't know if that will happen. I'm not used to playing Sandbox games (tried LiL, but don't like certain scenes with it) so I don't have any clue at all about how endings work in them.

I don't want multiple girl endings. I have one solo girl in mind that I really want, and another as well but I'm afraid her ending might tie-in with another girl. This is the first game I've been in on when it's so early in development and am used to "straight shot" routes where I know who I get in the end is who I want.

This, well, this just confuses me. Everything's tied in together, but I want to unwrap that knot and get who I want.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
JGNeon & Mark Takagi why are you having a lengthy conversation about another game in this this thread? Please go to the relevant thread, all you're doing here is confusing us? o_O
It's the same Dev as this game and it was here that it was news about that the Dev is working with that again even if Completed. That's what started the discussion because that was exciting news. If you haven't played Parental Love then I can recommend it.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
But Jenna does have and ending with Elly only (My Sweetie) and of course the harem endings and her own "route"
This is probably where I got these two endings confused.

Back on topic of this game though, I've been thinking about possible endings. I know who I want for sure, don't know if that will happen. I'm not used to playing Sandbox games (tried LiL, but don't like certain scenes with it) so I don't have any clue at all about how endings work in them.

I don't want multiple girl endings. I have one solo girl in mind that I really want, and another as well but I'm afraid her ending might tie-in with another girl. This is the first game I've been in on when it's so early in development and am used to "straight shot" routes where I know who I get in the end is who I want.

This, well, this just confuses me. Everything's tied in together, but I want to unwrap that knot and get who I want.
Keep in mind, you're not actually playing the game in "real time" - if you play the story from the beginning, it starts by you talking to your new neighbor Pete at a café about your past (how you met "that woman o' yours") while she's in the bathroom. The entire Apartment #69 game is played through memories of the past. I imagine the way you play it will determine the identity of your girlfriend when she returns from the bathroom in "present day".

I really hope Luxee will have the foresight for a harem ending of some type, and doesn't force me to choose just one.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I know
This is probably where I got these two endings confused.

Keep in mind, you're not actually playing the game in "real time" - if you play the story from the beginning, it starts by you talking to your new neighbor Pete at a café about your past (how you met "that woman o' yours") while she's in the bathroom. The entire Apartment #69 game is played through memories of the past. I imagine the way you play it will determine the identity of your girlfriend when she returns from the bathroom in "present day".

I really hope Luxee will have the foresight for a harem ending of some type, and doesn't force me to choose just one.
I know how it's played, been around it for a good while now so I know how the flow goes.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Here, try this Mega link:

Just put it in the game's "game" folder and start it up. Should work fine

EDIT: Downloaded it to make sure it works and it does
I know you're trying to help people. But the patch is not allowed to be posted on this forum. That is why devs were using lewdpatcher in the first place. There have been devs that had their threads locked or deleted because people were sharing those patches here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pantisocrat
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes