Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
i dont played yet this game but when i want to download it show the word censored at the name of the zip folder. is it mean that this game has a censored scene?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If you read the whole first post you would of answered that question yourself very easily as it states everything that you need for the game there.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
If you read the whole first post you would of answered that question yourself very easily as it states everything that you need for the game there.
oh so the censored version is free from incest and loli content. thanks btw but may i know, for that content its still update regularly or has been stopped from development? (loli content)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Caloi

Everything is still being updated regularly this year alone they've uploaded 3 updates with a 4th version coming out soon like any day now.

Reactions: Caloi

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Why are so many here negative towards Charelle? She's gorgeous as well. I'm having them all.
Not everyone feels the need to speak up, as one consideration.

I was hoping for more Charelle development and am thrilled we'll be getting some in the upcoming chapter. Her situation has parallels with others, but still some unique aspects and so much possibility to explore.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Charelle doesn't fit a role like the other characters. The family members and Nea + the other loli's have their appeal for obvious (kinky) reasons. Charelle doesn't have appeal from that perspective, so she doesn't have as many fans. Sort of like Sofi (I can't remember how to spell all the variations of that name) from PL.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Charelle doesn't fit a role like the other characters. The family members and Nea + the other loli's have their appeal for obvious (kinky) reasons. Charelle doesn't have appeal from that perspective, so she doesn't have as many fans. Sort of like Sofi (I can't remember how to spell all the variations of that name) from PL.
The whole Charelle storyline seemed rush. She just immediately becomes MC's girlfriend. wtf?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
The whole Charelle storyline seemed rush. She just immediately becomes MC's girlfriend. wtf?
One of the reasons why I don't like her; bumped into her in the hallway, and a had a talk or two outside, suddenly she's the girlfriend? No way man fuck that noise. I have a list of favorite LIs in this game and her and Nea are dead bottom of it. None of it makes any sense to me when it comes to her

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
One of the reasons why I don't like her; bumped into her in the hallway, and a had a talk or two outside, suddenly she's the girlfriend? No way man fuck that noise. I have a list of favorite LIs in this game and her and Nea are dead bottom of it. None of it makes any sense to me when it comes to her
Yeah, we've been working on other LI's for a while...and I actually like Nea, myself, but as you said...Charelle becomes gf after everything we've been through with other LI's??? nah...not buying it.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes