Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Charelle doesn't fit a role like the other characters. The family members and Nea + the other loli's have their appeal for obvious (kinky) reasons. Charelle doesn't have appeal from that perspective, so she doesn't have as many fans. Sort of like Sofi (I can't remember how to spell all the variations of that name) from PL.
Sofi grew on me over time playing the game and I got to like her as she became my #3 (behind Ada and Elly). I always wanted something more from Sofi, like her being included in the Forbidden route, because I don't like the idea of her being left behind while her best friend and the only guy she ever trusted move away

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah, we've been working on other LI's for a while...and I actually like Nea, myself, but as you said...Charelle becomes gf after everything we've been through with other LI's??? nah...not buying it.
I'm sticking with the words of the MC in this game when it comes to Evelyn: "Eve, there is nothing and no one else in this world I care more about than you."

Yeah yeah I know the whole taboo thing behind it, but if he picks anyone else, she's going to have a shit-fit beyond anything he can handle. I personally would love to have the Evie ending with just her, but I'm sure Millie's going to be included on that.

Don't know, but very excited to see what happens in the update. As long as I don't have to do Cha'relle's events to get to Millie's or Seki's. For now, I've avoided anything to do with her on my "going forward" save

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm sticking with the words of the MC in this game when it comes to Evellyn: "Eve, here is nothing and no one else in this world I care more about than you."

Yeah yeah I know the whole taboo thing behind it, but if he picks anyone else, she's going to have a shit-fit beyond anything he can handle. I personally would love to have the Evie ending with just her, but I'm sure Millie's going to be included on that.

Don't know, but very excited to see what happens in the update. As long as I don't have to do Cha'relle's events to get to Millie's or Seki's. For now, I've avoided anything to do with her on my "going forward" save
Eve is on my top list, to be honest. so yeah...I try not to judge other's kinks and what not. I'm also excited for Millie and Seki.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Eve is on my top list, to be honest. so yeah...I try not to judge other's kinks and what not. I'm also excited for Millie and Seki.
Well, looking at PL; I hated Jenna with a passion. I hated Emily. I love Elly, but her ending included Jenna AND left Ada behind. I don't do harem routes. And the only route Ada wins the Rage tourney is the Forbidden ending AND Elly gets added to said ending. Perfect!

This game is so early in development I've tried to figure out what happens, and what routes and endings and I can't figure it. There's obviously going to be an ending where the MC and Nea are together.

I could give a fuck about the mom or even the middle sister. Let her sit in her room and sulk for eternity.

I don't mind Alicia, but I don't like her being involved in Seki's route, hope that changes and Seki's events don't depend on hers going forward.

Evie's an adorable little angel that I can't get enough of and Millie, well, I hope the events with Millie in this upcoming update have at least some story behind them. That picture posted earlier she's obviously in the car with him; taking her to school, or home, or going to the movies, whatever.

To me, Evie's the main girl in this game (as others will consider Nea or Cha, that's their opinion) but it seems that the connection the MC has with Evie is the most special. Yes they are who they are taboo-wise in the game, but the only other one I really like almost as much as Eve is Seki.

If there's solo endings for both of them, then that's what I am hoping for. I don't think Luxee will give us a E/S/M ending, and Seki has Yui, who we still have to see.

dudehermanto

Jan 13, 2018
is there any compressed "uncensored patch 0.05"? playing a compressed version with a compressed patch 0.04 atm. is kinda pointless to download a compressed version with the uncompressed patch (its way bigger than the game). may someone please compress it?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So if I have no more scenes, I've slept for 3 straight days to see. Does that mean it's done for now(till updates) Or is time based?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The whole Charelle storyline seemed rush. She just immediately becomes MC's girlfriend. wtf?
I think the point with Charelle is that she hasn't been allowed to have a serious male friend yet. Plus, she's apparently used to living under someone else's strict rules, entirely against her will (but at this point she seems conditioned to it.)

She clearly admitted to not knowing what the whole relationship idea even entails in a practical manner, so immediately falling into the mode of being the MC's girlfriend - without strings - fits with her combination of naive and subservient background. This is why I find her so interesting: she's far too easy to manipulate, if the MC wanted. And will be naturally eager to please, even if she's openly wondering what this will mean.

The possibilities of her involvement in the MC's affairs seems limitless.

MaugerCG

Mar 1, 2020
Well, looking at PL; I hated Jenna with a passion. I hated Emily. I love Elly, but her ending included Jenna AND left Ada behind. I don't do harem routes. And the only route Ada wins the Rage tourney is the Forbidden ending AND Elly gets added to said ending. Perfect!

This game is so early in development I've tried to figure out what happens, and what routes and endings and I can't figure it. There's obviously going to be an ending where the MC and Nea are together.

I could give a fuck about the mom or even the middle sister. Let her sit in her room and sulk for eternity.

I don't mind Alicia, but I don't like her being involved in Seki's route, hope that changes and Seki's events don't depend on hers going forward.

Evie's an adorable little angel that I can't get enough of and Millie, well, I hope the events with Millie in this upcoming update have at least some story behind them. That picture posted earlier she's obviously in the car with him; taking her to school, or home, or going to the movies, whatever.

To me, Evie's the main girl in this game (as others will consider Nea or Cha, that's their opinion) but it seems that the connection the MC has with Evie is the most special. Yes they are who they are taboo-wise in the game, but the only other one I really like almost as much as Eve is Seki.

If there's solo endings for both of them, then that's what I am hoping for. I don't think Luxee will give us a E/S/M ending, and Seki has Yui, who we still have to see.
Seeing that they are talking about LI's here is my opinion (nobody asked me).
My top tier
-Nea: She has the best story (Obviously because she has more content) besides that it gives you that feeling of taking care of her and making her happy.
-Millie: Because she fulfills the role of Evie but better aside I like her maturity.
-Cha´relle: She´s GF Material and remember that many events happen off screen.

My bottom list:
-Evie: Sometimes she becomes annoying and stupid besides that her scenes are repetitive "oh brother you don't play with me, so I will have drepession for it" but she has cute moments.
-Jamie & Alice: Their personality does not make sense and it seems that they are only to spread their legs or make others do it
And the rest of the girls I don't know her well enough or they haven't caught my attention so far.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
JJDemon

Click each person's profile icon and if each one says that there is no more content then you are done till the next update appears.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
v0.06.png

Apartment #69 v0.06

CHANGELOG:
  • 12 new scenes(4 for Millie - 3 for Seki - 2 for Cha'relle, Nea - 1 for Subscriber)
  • Added a marker over characters who don't have more scenes
  • Changed map to be closeable by clicking anywhere outside the map itself
  • Added Marcus and Nicole to Character Info Page
  • Added new pictures to main menu
  • Fixed some weird sentences
PC: - UPLOADHAVEN
MAC:

Version 0.06 Animation code = egwillwinti
To insert this code, open the game. In the main menu, press the button that says "Animation Code".
Write the code in, and press enter. You will know you've done it correctly if it says "Code correct." below the line.

Incest Patch is at Lewdpatcher

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
View attachment 1532038

Apartment #69 v0.06

CHANGELOG:
  • 12 new scenes(4 for Millie - 3 for Seki - 2 for Cha'relle, Nea - 1 for Subscriber)
  • Added a marker over characters who don't have more scenes
  • Changed map to be closeable by clicking anywhere outside the map itself
  • Added Marcus and Nicole to Character Info Page
  • Added new pictures to main menu
  • Fixed some weird sentences
PC: Mega - UPLOADHAVEN
MAC: Mega

Version 0.06 Animation code = egwillwinti
To insert this code, open the game. In the main menu, press the button that says "Animation Code".
Write the code in, and press enter. You will know you've done it correctly if it says "Code correct." below the line.

Incest Patch is at Lewdpatcher
now I just need Lain's mod and I'm good to go

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes