Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Pretty sure the only vaginal content there is in the game is with the teacher.
Yup, so far. Otherwise there's the kinky piss chick in the bathroom, and if you have Lain's mod, you see a small scene with Evelyn under a blanket while the MC is playing video games with Nea

Otherwise, that's it. Alicia (the teacher) has the most sex content so far

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
nchung2701

V0.7 for parental love came out on - 27 September 2018 the same time that this one came out. After that the DEV decided to finish parental love first then come back to this.

V1.0 the last update for parental love came out on - 26 August 2020.

Apartment 69 has had 4 new updates since parental loves completion which is pretty good with the next one coming out in December.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
PBS666

Yes it does the reason why it's not working for you is because your trying to load half of the link which will cause it to throw up a decryption error. To make it work copy and paste the mega link from the link in the browser.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
PBS666

Yes it does the reason why it's not working for you is because your trying to load half of the link which will cause it to throw up a decryption error. To make it work copy and paste the mega link from the link in the browser.
That's exactly what I'm doing. The wayback page lists mega.nz/file/blablabla. I copy and past that link, but no dice. What am I doing wrong ?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
PBS666

That it the WRONG one look at the link address at the TOP of your browsers page!!!! That is the link I'm talking about copying not the chopped up one that is shown on the page most mega links are long. Make sure you copy the whole mega link including the http part.

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
PBS666

That it the WRONG one look at the link address at the TOP of your browsers page!!!! That is the link I'm talking about copying not the chopped up one that is shown on the page most mega links are long. Make sure you copy the whole mega link including the http part.
Gotcha !
What was throwing me off was that it did work for another game, but that was a bitly link which in turn translated to the full Mega link.
Still wondering how I could be so blind and not see that the link in the address bar contained the link I was looking for.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes