• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Guys, relax. The first picture of her "boobs" she sends in the dark, because she's embarrassed. It's supposed to be a full big black square.

Just keep playing, believe me it gets better
I'm pretty sure everyone's relaxed and we already covered the embarrassment piece.

Mar 17, 2021
The black square was posted on his discord some time ago as well. You could mess around with the contrast to get something recognizable. Not really worth it though since it's too distorted anyway. (But it would've been a better angled version of the selfie you get later). So it is intentional if you were still wondering.

Reactions: $@~

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The black square was posted on his discord some time ago as well. You could mess around with the contrast to get something recognizable. Not really worth it though since it's too distorted anyway. (But it would've been a better angled version of the selfie you get later). So it is intentional if you were still wondering.
yeah, not worth the effort since you get a good one later on.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Apartment #69 [v0.06] [Luxee] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,74 GB / 229 MB - Apartment69-0.06-pc-censored-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,71 GB / 195 MB - Apartment69-0.06-mac-censored-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
Don't really need Lain's mod but gallery mod of some type as there is a built help that on the right of the screen X means nothing to do with that girl and if you hover your mouse over let's you know what girl what time of the day to trigger the event

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The Sandbox Style is really not doing this Game any good. Its really hard to follow the Story if some Characters don't get new Scenes for like 2 Updates.
it doesn't help that the game can take months to update. and these updates maybe have 500 renders.
I've seen far worse sandbox implementations, however. With this, you at least have the hints and can easily choose whose storyline you want to work on.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Kind of strange, but I had to rewatch a couple of scenes I've seen before to see some of the new content. I had the saves and everything...
I had to rewatch the teacher scenes from the blowjob. And the Seki scenes from after the 'detention' scene.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
when there will be a new content with mom or sister because the content with Nea has been imposed for many patches
Well I just want a heap of content with Nea and Cha'relle and hopefully a nice throuple with those two. They both deserve it and are both lovely people! I know this is from the dev of "Parental Love" but he made those two characters much more interesting than the family.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
Well I just want a heap of content with Nea and Cha'relle and hopefully a nice throuple with those two. They both deserve it and are both lovely people! I know this is from the dev of "Parental Love" but he made those two characters much more interesting than the family.
Well, I like Nea but not like this(more friendly way), this is not my cup of coffe. Playing this game I fell like I'm foced to play her/his content.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Well, I like Nea but not like this(more friendly way), this is not my cup of coffe. Playing this game I fell like I'm foced to play her/his content.
Heh well I definitely like Nea like that. Both Nea and Cha'relle bring out that protection feeling, I love that in the game MC is a nice to be nice guy that will then rip and tear when the occasion requires it.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
i'm curious if luxee made that tranny character to draw the phantom audience to his game?
It seems to be their own personal preference. They really wanted to add a transexual character to Parental Love. They put it to a vote on Patreon I think, and got voted down by a wide margin. So then they came up with the idea for this game while they were working on Parental Love, put out the first update, and again put it to a vote if people were okay with them working on this one instead, or splitting time between the two, but again people voted heavily for continuing Parental Love, much to Luxee's reported annoyance.
Nea is a tremendously sympathetic character that from my limited interaction with makes you want to protect them. But like you, it doesn't go as far as a romantic or sexual thing. The family is kind of an afterthought in this game, which is kind of a disappointment coming on the heals of Parental Love. That wasn't a perfect game, but was still probably one of the best ones out there. I think there's optional incest in this game mainly as a nod to fans of Parental Love. Nea is the focus of the game, so everything keeps coming back to them one way or another, even if you choose not to pursue them. I'd really love to have seen a more conventional incest game come from Luxee after Parental Love, but I understand and respect their need to make what they want, and what makes them happy.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes