VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Doesn't seem like there are a whole lot of Cha'relle fans in here. Well, I am one. Cha'relle and Evie.
We're just hiding. :BootyTime: But seriously, in general, I'm a fan of almost all the girls in this game. Well, except for Heather. And yes, even after the current update. drunk party girls are not my cup of tea.:HideThePain:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hm... Well, 3 months for development?:unsure:
The eyebrow thing immediately threw me off any kind of attraction to her plus I don't care much for her physical appearance anyway. Her crap attitude is justified I guess but nope. Definitely a 180 when comparing her to Elly. Evie isn't much different from Ada about the sexual curiosity. If you take away the "kiss me because I'm upset thing" you have Ada.

I had my two favorites picked out immediately in this game and hopefully I'll be happy with my choices. It just sucks that whenever I pick up a new VN I can't fully enjoy it because I wander thinking about endings even when the game is nowhere near completion.

MaugerCG

Mar 1, 2020
Doesn't seem like there are a whole lot of Cha'relle fans in here. Well, I am one. Cha'relle and Evie.
I like cha´relle and Nea,
I'm also interested in Tess and Millie but they don't have much content,the other girls are ok except jamie
the hint say focus on evelyn... to continue tess, jamie story when i click eve it gone or censored...i dont know why i get that scene but i dont see any evelyn content right now and at home not apartment... it have censored room... it true that i get the same with u guys or maybe i'm only one who get this thing... and nea only futa or not have option to choose futa or pussy?? sorry if i ask the same question or rude question... but the first thing please help me... sorry
Maybe you don't have the incest patch, check that.
Nea is Trans not futa and yes she´s only trans for the moment.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
The eyebrow thing immediately threw me off any kind of attraction to her plus I don't care much for her physical appearance anyway. Her crap attitude is justified I guess but nope. Definitely a 180 when comparing her to Elly. Evie isn't much different from Ada about the sexual curiosity. If you take away the "kiss me because I'm upset thing" you have Ada.

I had my two favorites picked out immediately in this game and hopefully I'll be happy with my choices. It just sucks that whenever I pick up a new VN I can't fully enjoy it because I wander thinking about endings even when the game is nowhere near completion.
What's the thing with the eyebrows? I take it you're talking about Tess. There really haven't been any events with her for a long time, but she is clearly an outsider among fans. Favorites? Hm... I would choose more than 2.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What's the thing with the eyebrows? I take it you're talking about Tess. There really haven't been any events with her for a long time, but she is clearly an outsider among fans. Favorites? Hm... I would choose more than 2.
I honestly don't mind Tess, myself. As you say, she hasn't had that many events. From what I remember, she was just a bit jealous because she loves MC, too, and wants some attention. Also, was upset he was leaving the family home. To me, this is not so bad. She just needs more events where they bond, like the date event they had, which I thought was really sweet.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Not me. Only favorites I have is Seki & Evie.

Don't like the mother, Preeti, Tess, Heather, Alicia, Nea or Cha. I'm pretty picky with my choices. Millie's cute but right now there's not a lot of content with her and I don't count Yui since she's linked to Seki. Nea I skip just to get to Evie's content, and the others? Just nope.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I honestly don't mind Tess, myself. As you say, she hasn't had that many events. From what I remember, she was just a bit jealous because she loves MC, too, and wants some attention. Also, was upset he was leaving the family home. To me, this is not so bad. She just needs more events where they bond, like the date event they had, which I thought was really sweet.
As we can see, the developer still has other ways in priority. But I'm pretty sure that in version 0.7 she will have an event.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Not me. Only favorites I have is Seki & Evie.

Don't like the mother, Preeti, Tess, Heather, Alicia, Nea or Cha. I'm pretty picky with my choices. Millie's cute but right now there's not a lot of content with her and I don't count Yui since she's linked to Seki. Nea I skip just to get to Evie's content, and the others? Just nope.
Wow, this looks like a cruel selectivity on the border with pickiness in my opinion. However, this is your right. I can't remove Nea or Millie from the list, and I would see how the relationship with mother and Cha'relle would develop. And of course we all want to see Yui already.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Wow, this looks like a cruel selectivity on the border with pickiness in my opinion. However, this is your right. I can't remove Nea or Millie from the list, and I would see how the relationship with mother and Cha'relle would develop. And of course we all want to see Yui already.
Not pickiness really. Seki I love because she's cute, a great quirky personality and because she's Japanese. Hits all three major preference checkboxes right there for me.

In PL, Ada was my favorite along with Elly, so it was only natural Evie would be a preference here as I see her as almost a duplicate of Ada minus the "kiss me I'm mad at you" thing.

Many people here love Nea. I'm sure as shit not one of them and don't care for any of the others. 3rd place would be Millie. The rest are just there and just not ones I care about. I do hope when Yui comes around I'd like to see how Seki interacts with her and plays the big sister role and I would like to see that side of her instead of the kinky & quirky all the time.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Not pickiness really. Seki I love because she's cute, a great quirky personality and because she's Japanese. Hits all three major preference checkboxes right there for me.

In PL, Ada was my favorite along with Elly, so it was only natural Evie would be a preference here as I see her as almost a duplicate of Ada minus the "kiss me I'm mad at you" thing.

Many people here love Nea. I'm sure as shit not one of them and don't care for any of the others. 3rd place would be Millie. The rest are just there and just not ones I care about. I do hope when Yui comes around I'd like to see how Seki interacts with her and plays the big sister role and I would like to see that side of her instead of the kinky & quirky all the time.
Apparently this is a bias,then everything is clear. Well, I'm not too attracted to Japanese women, so I'm not attracted to Seki, but we don't know much about Yui yet, so there is curiosity.
I agree with the second paragraph. It is not surprising that the developer duplicates his actions, because in PL the daughters were a winning move.
I would say differently, many people here sympathize with her, but just a few people like her, mainly because she is trans. It is quite possible that we will see changes in the behavior of Seki. She gave the impression of a loving sister, but also quite a bold and daring bully.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Being a much bigger fan of housemate-cest than landlord-cest it pains me greatly that I too like so few characters in this game compared to PL. In most games Heather wouldn't even be top 10 material but here she's in my top five, it's a shame.

Reactions: Darkaura

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I would say differently, many people here sympathize with her, but just a few people like her, mainly because she is trans.
Yes, we are few and we are hiding in the shadows. But one day we will come out into the light and fill this chat. :)

Reactions: Damien8d
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes