Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You're arguing with someone who misspelled "skipped" and "family". People who failed out of 3rd grade don't usually have the most well thought out opinions.
Perhaps it was indicative of a lack of education or life experience, but I have have him on ignore. The reason he called Nea a "weirdo" was because she was "not normal." I know full well where that kind of mindset regarding what is or is not normal (rather than being less common) leads for those of us who exist on the fringes of what many would call "normal."

Right now, in the US, we are struggling with people who want to impose a normal/not normal label on people. Those people have weaponized the undereducated to incite violence toward those who are at the extremes of the curve.

Hard to just take such uneducated comments lightly.

I would not want to call them Neanderthals, because unlike many of these people, all indications are than the Neanderthal peoples were rich in empathy and compassion.

May 12, 2023
Do you know that if you go the route where you don't turn the trans content off, you can choose, when the time comes, not to have any romance or sex scenes with the trans LI?.
You still get the relationship though, turning it off doesn't actually stop that from happening. Not seeing it doesn't mean it doesn't happen

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You still get the relationship though, turning it off doesn't actually stop that from happening. Not seeing it doesn't mean it doesn't happen
Ok, what I'm saying is that if you leave the trans content active, there comes a time when you have to choose if you want to continue the relationship or if you want Nea to jump off the roof and smash to the ground.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Funny they have a say "You can see a person's real character on games", someone today wishes a trans character to die what he will wish tomorrow it's an interesting theory and sure it isn't about taste on their bed. Nevermind me I am trying my hard to joke. Perhaps jokes will go on me but sure I find excited how people express their love for freedom and what they could deserve. :unsure: Sure the game has leveled in another status giving thoughts about freedom and how we defend it and sure as hell it succeeded in the most precious matter which involves humanity Freedom where it ends and how.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
alright! look! either try and stop being such thin-skinned bigots or go play something else! she is the central character... deal with it! she was central from day one... should've gone then! enough is enough! all you're you guys are doing is risking things for the rest of us!
Honestly, even though I don't want my MC to have a romance with her, I have to say that her story is the best in the game.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
5 millie scenes next update, sounds nice. Cha'relle though, why is she still in the game? Anyone like her at all?
I think the game suffers from too many love interests as it is, at least relative to the time allocated to them in the game. But it seems that Luxee is trying to even things out somewhat. They appear to be trying to pivot back to the more traditional game they had initially said it was going to be versus something as Nea-centric. I expect Nea to still get the original amount of story planned for her, but now other love interests will get some attention. Nea only has one scene in the next update according to the tracker, and there's also mention of adding "Way to skip any character", although we'll have to see what that ultimately turns out to be. I can think of at least three love interests I'd probably skip if there were other actual content available, because the game is kind of a fetish buffet. If I could actually remember all of the love interests, that number might be higher. Except it's been so long since I've seen some of them and I saw so little of them to begin with.

Last edited:
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
I think the only reason I ever even spoke to Cha'relle was she was in the way of another memory in that location, so I had to start her path in order to continue the one I actually wanted. There is nothing wrong with her, she just didn't spark joy like most of the others. And then her brother rocks up and starts shit, making her more effort than she was worth. So I'd definitely skip her if I could. But it's not so bad that I'd drop the game or spend ages ranting over it like people do with Nea.

Reactions: Brine_Basilisk

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I think the only reason I ever even spoke to Cha'relle was she was in the way of another memory in that location, so I had to start her path in order to continue the one I actually wanted. There is nothing wrong with her, she just didn't spark joy like most of the others. And then her brother rocks up and starts shit, making her more effort than she was worth. So I'd definitely skip her if I could. But it's not so bad that I'd drop the game or spend ages ranting over it like people do with Nea.
Yeah, the game is very intertwined like that, with Nea at the center currently. I suspect and I hope that Luxee is moving away from that. Certain love interests make sense that they'd be related, such as those that are related to each other. But other times the path for one character requires interaction with another, and there's no getting around it. That tripped up a lot of people earlier on in the game. We'll have to see what Luxee actually comes up with for the next update. I'm encouraged by the progress tracker, but of course I may be reading too much into it.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
what does lewd patcher do that's some heavy patch and it's not like this game contain's some hardcore stuff so i been wondering

Falxie

Jan 9, 2023
Ty for the nice game. Though I wonder if there's a "You reached the end of this update" screen. Coz i just went through 4 days after the party with Heather and I don't get any further activities shown on the map. The gallery has 1 blurred image i havent encountered though (girl with orange hair sucking dick)

edit: NVM! Have found the walkthough tip menu :p And it was Nea's scene KEKW

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2020
I love Millie a lot. Preeti is also cute and Cha'relle is such a kind and nice good girl.
But Nea makes this game what it is.
I never thought I would ever say that. I'm as straight as can be, don't care for trans content at all, nor gay (lesbian is fine, but mostly if MC is involved sooner or later). I always turn "that shit off". I didnt for this game though for 3 reasons:
A: I read that the game is almost dead and you need Nea content so it makes sense and has story
B: A lot of people said Nea Content is really good surprisingly
C: It said I didnt need to do any sex or even if I go for sex I dont need to do anything with her dick.

I never regretted my decision to have a relationship with Nea. The story is so touching, heart warming, the character so great and deserving of a protector/helper...
And her BJ scene is one of the hottest I ever played.
And she looks girly enough.

I'm looking forward to more Millie content though, and more with the sister and the asian girls.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes