x_man

Dec 18, 2017
what does lewd patcher do that's some heavy patch and it's not like this game contain's some hardcore stuff so i been wondering

Falxie

Jan 9, 2023
Ty for the nice game. Though I wonder if there's a "You reached the end of this update" screen. Coz i just went through 4 days after the party with Heather and I don't get any further activities shown on the map. The gallery has 1 blurred image i havent encountered though (girl with orange hair sucking dick)

edit: NVM! Have found the walkthough tip menu :p And it was Nea's scene KEKW

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2020
I love Millie a lot. Preeti is also cute and Cha'relle is such a kind and nice good girl.
But Nea makes this game what it is.
I never thought I would ever say that. I'm as straight as can be, don't care for trans content at all, nor gay (lesbian is fine, but mostly if MC is involved sooner or later). I always turn "that shit off". I didnt for this game though for 3 reasons:
A: I read that the game is almost dead and you need Nea content so it makes sense and has story
B: A lot of people said Nea Content is really good surprisingly
C: It said I didnt need to do any sex or even if I go for sex I dont need to do anything with her dick.

I never regretted my decision to have a relationship with Nea. The story is so touching, heart warming, the character so great and deserving of a protector/helper...
And her BJ scene is one of the hottest I ever played.
And she looks girly enough.

I'm looking forward to more Millie content though, and more with the sister and the asian girls.

May 12, 2023
It makes me sad thinking that I'm probably going to have wait a full year or so with anything related to Evie's next scenes after we just had the Pool Event update. I'm thrilled with the multiple Millie scenes coming up, but what I'm really curious to see are the ones with Seki & Yui, which are not even on the table with this update, so probably a year waiting for them too.

Makes it hard to stay interested though for me on some level. Pretty sure Embie's scenes are going to get a little heated too (maybe not as far as Evie's did) but the scenes with the MC meeting Yui for the first time is what I really want to see.

Still curious and anxious about the routes and all with all the intertwining and the unneeded necessity of other characters, but I hope the endings are going to be worth it. I know that's a very long way off, but I'd hate to go another 2-3 years through this game and be pigeonholed into something I don't want.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

Metalmatt

Dec 27, 2021
It makes me sad thinking that I'm probably going to have wait a full year or so with anything related to Evie's next scenes after we just had the Pool Event update. I'm thrilled with the multiple Millie scenes coming up, but what I'm really curious to see are the ones with Seki & Yui, which are not even on the table with this update, so probably a year waiting for them too.

Makes it hard to stay interested though for me on some level. Pretty sure Embie's scenes are going to get a little heated too (maybe not as far as Evie's did) but the scenes with the MC meeting Yui for the first time is what I really want to see.

Still curious and anxious about the routes and all with all the intertwining and the unneeded necessity of other characters, but I hope the endings are going to be worth it. I know that's a very long way off, but I'd hate to go another 2-3 years through this game and be pigeonholed into something I don't want.
Comparing this dev to i.e. DrPinkCake (who's working without abandon on "Becoming a DIK") makes me regret having subbed to his Patreon before. He doesn't even really partake in his own Discord.. I've given up all hope for this

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Comparing this dev to i.e. DrPinkCake (who's working without abandon on "Becoming a DIK") makes me regret having subbed to his Patreon before. He doesn't even really partake in his own Discord.. I've given up all hope for this
If you had ever supported Luxee on Patreon you would have known that the supporters only pay per update, not per month. So that was a very pathetic - and failed - attempt to take the high ground and it only made you look like a fool. And don't bother replying, I always block obvious trolls.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If you had ever supported Luxee on Patreon you would have known that the supporters only pay per update, not per month. So that was a very pathetic - and failed - attempt to take the high ground and it only made you look like a fool. And don't bother replying, I always block obvious trolls.
I know of one developer who views "pay per update" as not updating the product, but updating on Patreon. Every month, he'll post something that he calls an update so he'll get paid.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It's almost like some people are so desperate for shitting on devs they just don't like personally that they make up false accusations without even checking for facts beforehand... Not to mention the fresh account with no other activity that one could see as a fake alt created only to stir up drama...

:KEK:

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I have to admit that I sometimes get a little frustrated with this dev but it's because I really love the game and I wish it would get updates more often. But a lot of people here are just looking for any reason they can find to shit on devs. Right now I just hope we can get another update before the end of the year.

Jun 8, 2017
I know that. Either way, she doesn't exist in my save.

Curious to how that plays out with .8 (which I am going to assume is going to include that character).

Also as a test, I did a full blown Nea route NOT ignoring her to but to "kill" her myself, and I did these events before the pool party. At the end, when they're eating, when the MC is asked when Jamie can meet her, he answers her that "maybe one day, she's shy" instead of what I would say "ummm..if you want to meet her, check the side street and bring a spatula if you want to pick her up, because that's where she's laying."

I was hoping .7 would acknowledge that little incident. Guess not. Hoping .8 will. I want them gone, even references to them. I'd like to play my game in peace with Evie, Embie, Seki w/Yui as my targets removing any unwanted references to that character.
Jesus Christ you have issues, it's just a game.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I played this dudes other game first then found this.
And I have to say I'm really disappointed in the incest in this.
I liked it more IN PL

I just assumed incest would be the focus.
I should have read some comments before playing lol
I will be doing that with every game before trying them now

May 12, 2023
I played this dudes other game first then found this.
And I have to say I'm really disappointed in the incest in this.
I liked it more IN PL

I just assumed incest would be the focus.
I should have read some comments before playing lol
I will be doing that with every game before trying them now
I played PL for a long time before I found this, which was in .05 by the time I came along, so this game had a lot to live up to, especially comparing the scenes of Ada & Elly in PL. Evie's corruption in this is a little slower paced, but after the pool event, I'm sure it's going to pick up quicker in the future updates.

When it comes to Tess, well, she's worse than Emily was in PL, and way much more of a moody bitch, so she'll be the tougher nut to crack.

Jamie's trying to push both girls. It's worked so far for Evie, but not Tess. They dynamic is a little different here since it's a brother and not a father-figure MC. I also think the sandbox-play affects the story as well since it's not a direct route VN like we're used to.

If you play scenes out of order, the dialogue doesn't always line up like how you would expect (i.e. if you do one or two of Millie's scenes before Evie's or if you make Nea act like a flightless bird before the pool party, the dialogue doesn't change how it would in a VN)

I'm looking forward to what happens with Eve (don't care about Jamie or Tess at all) but when it comes to PL, by day 3 or so, Elly is already doing a lot more to the MC than what's happening here.

It's just different speed, different pace. I'm assuming (and hoping) it picks up once we get past a certain stage of the game. Right now, it's still early in the game.

Also want to see how things develop with Seki/Yui & Millie (since she's going to be a big focus for .08)

Reactions: Joshy92

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I know that. Either way, she doesn't exist in my save.

Curious to how that plays out with .8 (which I am going to assume is going to include that character).

Also as a test, I did a full blown Nea route NOT ignoring her to but to "kill" her myself, and I did these events before the pool party. At the end, when they're eating, when the MC is asked when Jamie can meet her, he answers her that "maybe one day, she's shy" instead of what I would say "ummm..if you want to meet her, check the side street and bring a spatula if you want to pick her up, because that's where she's laying."

I was hoping .7 would acknowledge that little incident. Guess not. Hoping .8 will. I want them gone, even references to them. I'd like to play my game in peace with Evie, Embie, Seki w/Yui as my targets removing any unwanted references to that character.
Actually the Dev can justify it by saying that this memory is before Nea jumped off the roof.

Oct 22, 2017
I remember 15 years ago when people were desperate to get 'forced' content - because everything else would have meant being stuck in a game. Making these games got a LOT easier since then and so we are lucky to have more elaborate games that have multiple paths or can actually be called games.
But that doesn't mean every game out there has to give you (general you) every option in the world. Something more story-driven should tell a story, and a good story is somewhat limited if there are no fixed plot points.

This makes tags and descriptions pretty important though, so everyone knows what they get into. Nothing worse than unwanted content, directions, or changes in development popping up out of nowhere. Especially for people supporting a dev based on what was promised/foreshadowed at the beginning.

I can't understand people going into threads that have 'text-based' in the title, downvoting, and complaining because of the lack of images though ...

Here it was clear from the beginning Nea would play a large role. Luxee agreed to add an option to remove her because of all the complaints - but it's not like she wasn't going to be a thing and then BOOM she was there and everyone was forced to endure her.

You can ignore games that have stuff in them you don't like. If you play them, the content isn't forced, you accept there are certain things that will be part of your experience. For most people, life is a compromise.
Yes, there can be stuff that feels like it's forced on you, but in general, that is kink-based stuff not being communicated in a good way ahead of time. These days this term is used way too broadly for anything and everything though. Following that logic, every book and TV show is forcing stuff on you - and I'm not talking about Disney.

I hoped for there to be a friendship route myself - but I followed the game from the very beginning although this option wasn't confirmed for quite some time. Luxee removing that option an update later was kind of annoying - but it all got mixed up in all the complaints and Luxee being harassed because of Nea.
So right now I'm back on square one, where I'm hoping there will be a friendship route and well knowing what I'm getting into, and potentially ignoring the game at some point, because I neither have an interest in a romance with Nea, nor in killing her off and not having her story being told.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes