fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
So... 10 then? :ROFLMAO:

And has Luxee fully committed to working on this game? If so I hope he reworks a ton of it because it is... a bit of a mess.
We quoted Luxee saying they are committed to working on this game after PL some pages ago.

It's an open-worldish kind of game layout instead of more typical VN and I believe the Dev said they were trying to figure out how to make that all work. I think it's been a good start for something to refine how events relate to each other, hopefully avoiding churn for the player.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Holy shit, I missed something in this game. I played it when it first came out and been following this thread since. I went back and played it again. There was no Eve content everyone was saying so I re-downloaded and applied the patch. Game took a different turn with her content. I was stoked with just the Nea and possibilities with the sisters & mother, now realized more of the direction of Luxee and this game. I cannot be more excited (as I already was patient and very excited), but this is really adds to the hype for me. Guess I was a dumbass and didnt read the thread as closely as I thought :)

Scuzzy

Oct 11, 2017
There is sex and yes - you should read up on the game's (or rather 'prologue') background to understand the 'On Hold' status. ;-)
Well I screwed something up then. I hit everything in the walkthrough but didn't get any sex scenes, unless you count the sleepover scene with Evelyn.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Same... I didn't have anything besides that scene and I followed the walkthrough. I wonder what we missed then...
You didn't miss anything, perhaps the other poster was thinking of that scene.

There was dream-like scene which started to become sexual but didn't get the chance to progress further in this installment.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Significant progress update from Luxee on Parental Love 1.0 ... which also includes status+teasers for Apartment 69:

In addition to an interesting character view in the now-familiar school hallway, it also introduces some backstory of new characters to A69 who will become involved in the MC's orbit (one of them being a classmate of Evelyn).

Reactions: csecsbiro

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Significant progress update from Luxee on Parental Love 1.0 ... which also includes status+teasers for Apartment 69:

In addition to an interesting character view in the now-familiar school hallway, it also introduces some backstory of new characters to A69 who will become involved in the MC's orbit (one of them being a classmate of Evelyn).
Glad to hear, just read his patreon post for today but nothing concrrning A69 there unfortunatly, otherwise I'd put it up here as well.. I'm not on subscribestar atm but hopefully the post gets here eventually..

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes