balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Significant progress update from Luxee on Parental Love 1.0 ... which also includes status+teasers for Apartment 69:

In addition to an interesting character view in the now-familiar school hallway, it also introduces some backstory of new characters to A69 who will become involved in the MC's orbit (one of them being a classmate of Evelyn).
Well, unfortunatly for me it seems like more loli content incoming, which is the least appealing part of the content in my opinion :/ was hoping for something else but progress nonetheless so that's good at least. Hopefully the loli content will be optional but I'm guessing it won't..

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Well, unfortunatly for me it seems like more loli content incoming, which is the least appealing part of the content in my opinion :/ was hoping for something else but progress nonetheless so that's good at least. Hopefully the loli content will be optional but I'm guessing it won't..
If you don't like loli why are you here wasting time posting useless comments?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
If you don't like loli why are you here wasting time posting useless comments?
Merely stating my personal opinion while discussing the progress of a project I support, no need for you to get butt hurt sir. As the project sits right now in it's infancy loli is one of the themes featured but as far as I know it's not supposed to be the main theme, I could be wrong. So it's not out of this world for me to rather have seen other themes more to my liking being prioritized.
Why you seem to take it as a personal insult is beyond me but appologies nonetheless.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Considering that there is the older sister, brother-protected peer student and Nea to consider as well, my guess is that there will be varieties of characters to be offered in whatever evolves (and, as we've seen, each character seems to be optional in terms of how deep you want to go with them).

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Considering that there is the older sister, brother-protected peer student and Nea to consider as well, my guess is that there will be varieties of characters to be offered in whatever evolves (and, as we've seen, each character seems to be optional in terms of how deep you want to go with them).
Yup, agreed :) I suspect there will be at least a few others more or less recurring throughout the story, quitely hoping for some additional traps or sissys though ^^ one can dream atleast..

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
I just hope Nea will remain a main love interest with a story arc throughout the game and won't be reduced to a side character with little content. There aren't a lot of games tagged with "trans/futa"/"trap" to begin with and many of them just feature one such character with minimal content.

As for more trans/trap characters in this game, one can hope :) ain't enough of them if you ask me.

D

Deleted member 2043115

When development of this game starts back up I would highly recommend to the dev that they rework what has already been done on the game. It's been a while since they worked on this game, and their skills have improved since then.

Reactions: Kripke

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
I just hope Nea will remain a main love interest with a story arc throughout the game and won't be reduced to a side character with little content. There aren't a lot of games tagged with "trans/futa"/"trap" to begin with and many of them just feature one such character with minimal content.

As for more trans/trap characters in this game, one can hope :) ain't enough of them if you ask me.
yah, rly can't believe there isn't a ren'py game with a harem of boypussies already, seems like futa is what win most people:FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Ive-11

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Last news were :

"
Version 1.0
30-July-2020
11/11 - SCENES DONE
11/11 - SCENES WRITTEN
25/28 - TASKS DONE

Release estimate: August? "
Just making sure I didn't miss it. obviously this game is on hold until that one completes so I was just trying to make sure I didn't miss it.

Reactions: Repuci
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes