ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Avaron1974

Technically everyone has boobs even Nea. Nea is transitioning from male to female and they have boobs if you look at the DEV's picture they posted of Nea on their twitter awhile back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is definitely transgender as she changed her name and goes by she. No way is she transitioning though because of her father. So that's likely just the dev making her appear feminine as much as possible. Unless he introduces a supernatural element that makes her truly female at some point in the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She is definitely transgender as she changed her name and goes by she. No way is she transitioning though because of her father. So that's likely just the dev making her appear feminine as much as possible. Unless he introduces a supernatural element that makes her truly female at some point in the game.
The very purpose of transgender is the transition, that is the trans part it is to transition gender.

Nea isn't transitioning so regardless of whether she goes by male, female or flying spaghetti monster "she" is still male.

That said most traps do go by female names and wear female clothes, they dress to fit the look. Some embrace it more than others.

Reactions: ComixFan

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The very purpose of transgender is the transition, that is the trans part it is to transition gender.

Nea isn't transitioning so regardless of whether she goes by male, female or flying spaghetti monster "she" is still male.

That said most traps do go by female names and wear female clothes, they dress to fit the look. Some embrace it more than others.
Nea associates with a female name, female pronouns and female presentation: she is attempting to transition and is on that path.

Her father suppressing her is the primary obstacle to expressing her preferred gender that we know of at this time, but that doesn't change what is in her heart, mind and intentions from what we have seen thus far.

For those wondering: you don't need hormones or surgery to transition, even though that's become typical. Some people begin their transition before starting such treatments and others never try them.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Most "traps" are men who dress as women in an attempt to, well, "trap" and or trick men into doing stuff with them. They still identify as male.

Nea is trans, she is transitioning to female. She has boobs, traps wouldn't bother with boobs or identify as the opposite sex. The mere fact she has boobs means she is transitioning, men don't have boobs.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Most "traps" are men who dress as women in an attempt to, well, "trap" and or trick men into doing stuff with them. They still identify as male.

Nea is trans, she is transitioning to female. She has boobs, traps wouldn't bother with boobs or identify as the opposite sex. The mere fact she has boobs means she is transitioning, men don't have boobs.
Males can technically grow breasts if they have a hormone imbalance..

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

Men can grow breasts .. Breasts are fat stored in the pectoral area. Men typically have larger pectoral muscles but if there is a genetic or other reason (read hormones, obesity, etc.) men store fat in their breasts. Men don't have the same breast tissue that biological women have once they go through puberty. Breast tissue is the thing that adds shape and size (and perkiness) to the chest, on top of the pectoral muscles. Weight, water retention, and hormones add or remove fat on top of the breast tissue.

Part of transitioning is to kick of puberty again (assuming the person is done with their biological puberty). For someone biologically male going through a female transition, they grow breast tissue, their muscles become more lean, they grow hair (not as thick as males) in places, their skin becomes more elastic, etc.

To me she is transitioning somehow and getting her hands on those sweet female hormones. We shall see as this was a part 1 of a story and Luxee can do a lot of things from here. It is merely speculation based on evidence presented, and as George Lucas has done in the past, can be retconned at a single flourish of code.

Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I'm on board with this game. Trap and all. Not all characters are my cup of tea but there is enough here for me to keep playing/paying. I despise sandbox though. So that is likely going to really impact how myself and others play this game. If done right it might not be an issue but I predict it will be. Fingers crossed. PL is great and hoping this will be too.

P.S. I would love for the art quality to tick up a bit. After doing this for so long it'd be nice to see some progression in lighting and grain. Some images are what you expect from a first time Dev not a seasoned vet like Lux.

Reactions: fried

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I just hope they dump the sandbox stuff, i know this was a rough draft 2 years ago but oof that sandbox is possibly the worst i have seen in a game/VN. Keep the story and start over without the sandbox imo, PL was awesome without it and i think this can go the same route. Just my .02 though

D

Deleted member 2631054

Was bored so tried making some sigs to see how they would turn out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnwantedDream

I think Millie will be getting re-rendered but not sure on the rest of them. Hopefully older sister gets a redo as she had a weird thing going on with their eye brows and maybe edit their body as well.
I liked the other sis, kinda frumpy but at least more realistic. If I recall she colored her eyebrow back for the date as the odd color was an individualist thing like wearing different socks... Also I don't recall Nea having any boobs, where did they come from? Nea at this stage seems more like a cross dressing twink wishing to be transgender...

Though if she did get some buds, it would make her cuter :devilish:

Glad to see PL winding down, I've been waiting too long for A69!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hordragg

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I just hope they dump the sandbox stuff, i know this was a rough draft 2 years ago but oof that sandbox is possibly the worst i have seen in a game/VN. Keep the story and start over without the sandbox imo, PL was awesome without it and i think this can go the same route. Just my .02 though
I don't mind it. It adds more actual gameplay to it. It works really well in Areas of Gray for example.

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
I don't mind it. It adds more actual gameplay to it. It works really well in Areas of Gray for example.
But did it? I really enjoyed AoG, but by the end of the last chapter I was really tired of speed clicking through all of the rooms in order to find something. I'd rather just be shown what the creator wants me to see without the guesswork/extra clicks.

Just my 2¢

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
But did it? I really enjoyed AoG, but by the end of the last chapter I was really tired of speed clicking through all of the rooms in order to find something. I'd rather just be shown what the creator wants me to see without the guesswork/extra clicks.

Just my 2¢
Areas of Gray does have a hint system to let you know about upcoming events that are available, so it's not all guesswork. It forces you to bring up the menu overlay system, though.

Power Vacuum visually shows character profiles at the locations for their next available activity during any given time of day, plus has a list of tasks with completion status.

Apartment #69 could try combining similar notions, placing an indicator next to locations on the map when an interaction is possible.

I figure some players would prefer these hint systems instead of organizing outside of the game where to go next and when.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Areas of Gray does have a hint system to let you know about upcoming events that are available, so it's not all guesswork. It forces you to bring up the menu overlay system, though.

Power Vacuum visually shows character profiles at the locations for their next available activity during any given time of day, plus has a list of tasks with completion status.

Apartment #69 could try combining similar notions, placing an indicator next to locations on the map when an interaction is possible.

I figure some players would prefer these hint systems instead of organizing outside of the game where to go next and when.
This. Many times over.

While there exist enjoyable sandboxes without hints systems, the fun of exploration rapidly fades if one needs to repeatedly scour a huge number of locations in search of a small number of events. And while most sandboxes may play fine over the first in-game days, the problem becomes rapidly apparent upon reaching the end of the content with exploration turning into a soon to be abhorred chore.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes