Fargus

Jan 27, 2018
like I say she 18 !!! if YOU turn her "underage" YOU are a fucking pervert and crazy troll to argue about it

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
To change the subject, a question, about Tess, something bothering me since the first release.

When they go to a date, the MC make a comment about her eyebrow, saying something like : "you've colored your eyebrow".
If I understand it correctly, that means her right eyebrow is naturally white?
I don't know about naturally...but she does appear with white eyebrow before, so my guess is that...yes>?

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Well ok, hope we will know the story behind that someday...
She's cute too. :)

And about Nea, first release I haven't peeked will she was changing, 2nd time I gave it a try, the pills have work a wonder on her ass.

youpla

May 9, 2017
I'm glad the loli content is still available that and Nea is why I play. I hope the next update is a lot sooner.

I don't like Nea.
Sex should only be between a man and a woman.

THAT IS NOT NEGOCIABLE !!

(Of course, I'm joking, and I think you know who I'm making fun of) ^^:D

To be honest, I'm not into futa or hermaphrodits. I do hope, for those who like this fetish, that there will be content with Nea in the future updates. But I fear a little that, being apparently an important character, that her storyline will "eat" all the other ones and so create a game where the main focus would be the futa fetish, preventing many other people to enjoy the adventure.

And furthermore, I think that there are maybe too many characters. I prefer when a story focus itself only on 3-4, just like what was done in Parental Love, as their personnalities and the situations are more diverse and developed.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't like Nea.
Sex should only be between a man and a woman.

THAT IS NOT NEGOCIABLE !!

(Of course, I'm joking, and I think you know who I'm making fun of) ^^:D

To be honest, I'm not into futa or hermaphrodits. I do hope, for those who like this fetish, that there will be content with Nea in the future updates. But I fear a little that, being apparently an important character, that her storyile will "eat" all the other ones and so create a game where the main focus would be the futa fetish, preventing many other people to enjoy the adventure.

And furthermore, I think that there are maybe too many characters. I prefer when a story focus itself only on 3-4, just like what was done in Parental Love, as their personnalities and the situations are more diverse and developed.
did someone said something about NEA?Our goddess of perpetual hope?
YES?

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
There's no deadline, he still have many month/years to develop the game and all the characters, and I really hope that this will be the case!

Reactions: Tim Long Curry

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Heya Lux...

Pretty amazing testament to the awesomeness of this game that the pages of comments keep piling up!

Game has been MISSED; and the fact that it is able to hold up to and, in my opinion even SURPASS PL already, should assure you you are on the right track. And PL was nothing short of a masterpiece, IMHO.

Keep keep it up man!

My favorite quote of yours (in fact, probably my fave from ANY dev in response to criticism) WAY back in ... wow.. was it REALLY 2018? dayum...

Well anyway, your quote back then when peeps were losing their minds after they realized they were attracted to an injured, beautiful, sweet and vulnerable trans angel and found couldn't reconcile those feelings; they blamed YOU for it (maybe rightly so :ROFLMAO:, Nea being one of the most honest, truly magnetic and "openly" written trans-gender characters, on par with Eve from Summertime Saga);

(paraphrasing a bit, I think): "It's 2018; you should be able to suck a dick if you want to" :ROFLMAO:

Still remember that to this day ;)(y)

Keep it up, man. Game has the potential to be UNIQUELY successful.

cheerrs.gif

OH! Head over to SubStar so I can sponsor you again!... I refuse to deal with Patreon anymore... those FUCKS!!:cautious:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
a response from Luxee: ''
I'm still not fully decided on the full number of different endings the game will have. A harem route and a couple of different girl combos I've already decided on though.''.

Reactions: MOISTNESS
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes