BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hardly a lot, you got a griding scene with her and that was it.
Also depends on if they dev is doing what he wants, or fans want, if it is fans I would say Eve would be in demand for a lot of stuff, and shit, brain fart the trap.
Considering she is the only one that got a sexual scene...it is a lot

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How to get the content? I have zero lewd content? Help?
There's a very simply walkthrough built in to the game; just go to the character menu and it will tell you where to go and when, and which character to focus on in order to advance the content of certain characters.

Also, there isn't a great deal of lewd content. Eve has a couple of scenes with some light, partial nudity, Tess has a brief moment of nudity, as does Nea, and there's a bikini fashion show with the Mom, but that's pretty much it for now.

Last edited:

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
There's a very simply walkthrough built in to the game; just go to the character menu and it will tell you where to go and when, and which character to focus on in order to advance the content of certain characters.

Also, there isn't a great deal of lewd content. Eve has a couple of scenes with some light, partial nudity, Tess has a brief moment of nudity, as does Nea, there's a bikini fashion show with the Mom, but that's pretty much it for now.
Thanks, i thought i was missing something else

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The way the skipping of Nea content is being treated is pretty awful. So you need to manually skip each of their scenes, and other events depend on completing those scenes. Yeah, it's pretty clear Nea is supposed to be an integral part of the plot, and it's making other dialogues look choppy, like when the MC mentions he's going to pick Nea up o_O.
I would have to agree with you on that one. That should be handled programmatically with a bit set to niarelationship = 0 or some such. Then any future scenes/dialogue would read the variable then "switch" the scene to viewed (even though the user doesn't see that). This requires major changes behind the scenes, including the fact that Nia is required to advance the story with other characters like Eve, which is indicated in the UI. Maybe the best way to resolve this is to remove the dependencies of other characters on anything in the Nea path (except when niarelationship = 1) and let them advance independent of anything that happened or didn't happen with Nea. Truthfully, right now, when there is very little content is the best time to change this. Otherwise, it gets much more difficult as the content increases.

I honestly have to say I am not a big fan of having to click "<character> memory available." If the MC is in the right place at the right time, the scene should just trigger or interacting with the other character should trigger it. Adding the extra click becomes annoying after a point, and doesn't add any value to the game.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Where's the Nea trans or not toggle?
Your choice is to have a relationship with Nea or not. That will turn off the Nea scenes. But there is no option to make Nea not trans. That would add significant overhead to the game (redoing all naked renders and sex scenes, as well as the UI, to say the least).

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I keep getting a corrupt file notice when I try to open the amin Apt69-0.2-pc rar file. Whether I download from NOPY, MEGA or others. Anyone have this problem?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I cant open the incest patch as an archive how do I fix this?
You need something like winzip winrar or 7zip to open it.
You can get winrar, it is paid, but you just ignore the stuff about paying and it still does the job.
Or 7zip which is free.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You are real funny right and do know there is a difference between pixels and abusing real children i should hope. I also hope that playing shooters does not make you kill hundreds of people, since you do not know the difference between reality and fantasy in a game that does not use any kids or images of kids. If really breaks rule 7, the mods of this site are fully capable and make the decision to block a game, they have done that before, it is not up to YOU though, but them to decide if breaks it. Besides if you ever played a game containing rape you are also a hypocrite, those games are no better and no more morally upstanding as this and in a way still even worse.

If you do not like it do not play it, but trying to decide what others can read or play is a dick move and has never protected a kid from real bad people in this world unfortunately, those tend to foster on keeping things hidden and forbidden weirdly enough as many scandals in the catholic Church, one of the greatest censors ever can attest to. Else it might be worth it

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes