fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Is this serious? A major LI and you're forced into this like that?
You're not forced into anything with Nea, she's a character with whom you don't need to be intimately involved.

There are other characters which might interest you, of course - but none of them need a dick/no dick toggle.

In Parental Love, the "harem" ending had the option of not including one of the group based on your earlier commitment to her - I'd imagine that would be the case here, as one consideration.

• Angry
Reactions: testington

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Hey Roy26633356. Any chance you could look at your port to see what the issue is? If you could release a port without the mod or patch, that would be great (so we can add the patch ourselves).

Thanks for your work!
I don't think you can add rpa files in android by itself, rpy is possible not rpa you have to extract it somehow .

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Even if that's the case, when the inevitable harem happens, what then?
I might sound rude...but I'm not the game creator...so ..can't really answer you to that question
I will say I don't mind Nea being Trans and I accepted that ..doesn't really bother me..plus she starts with a good story and progresses nicely ( untill now ..again don't know what's going to happen in the future) so I'm okay with that

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
In Parental Love, the "harem" ending had the option of not including one of the group based on your earlier commitment to her - I'd imagine that would be the case here, as one consideration.
Right that too...forgot about Ada + harem...right!
EDIT : or was it the abused girl?...fuck can't remember exactly..

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm fine with Nea as a character, just don't to be intimate in anyway and wouldn't what that being a thing in the potential harem as well. Also, this thread should get tagged appropriately then

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I don't think you can add rpa files in android by itself, rpy is possible not rpa you have to extract it somehow .
Ah, gotcha. Then maybe it's a case of the walkthrough mod conflicting with the patch? If that case, a port with just the patch would be awesome.

Reactions: Zekethor

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.02 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oh what makes you think that.
Well because Heather, Millie, Seki and Yui didn't get any scenes..and Evelyn got quite a few scenes ..can't remember how many exactly but I would say plenty ...I mean comparing with Cha'relle for example. so..that's why I believe probably next update will not feature any new scenes for Evelyn

Reactions: RayRat

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well because Heather, Millie, Seki and Yui didn't get any scenes..and Evelyn got quite a few scenes ..can't remember how many exactly but I would say plenty ...I mean comparing with Cha'relle for example. so..that's why I believe probably next update will not feature any new scenes for Evelyn
Hardly a lot, you got a griding scene with her and that was it.
Also depends on if they dev is doing what he wants, or fans want, if it is fans I would say Eve would be in demand for a lot of stuff, and shit, brain fart the trap.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes