Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Glad to hear that :D , it's nice to see a dev that is willing to listen to fan base ( in my case leechers ).
Would have been a bit awkawrd I think? Nea without tits ...I praise your actions Ghostface Reborn .
*cough cough * mention to him harem *cough cough*
honestly, i think a harem is the natural flow as things stand-again-what will the mother wanting to keep it in the family, and all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
honestly, i think a harem is the natural flow as things stand-again-what will the mother wanting to keep it in the family, and all.
110% agree and since you mention this...I think ( for me ...persoanlly) this is the first game I played in which the mother is pushing her children for a incest relationship...I think this is a breath of fresh air :D
If it later in the game it does make a turn for a harem I'm very curious how everyone will be introduced to the family and vice-versa depending on how the harem starts
Shit ...i'm getting enthusiastic for the end of the game xD ...not good not good..need to pace myself xD

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
110% agree and since you mention this...I think ( for me ...persoanlly) this is the first game I played in which the mother is pushing her children for a incest relationship...I think this is a breath of fresh air :D
If it later in the game it does make a turn for a harem I'm very curious how everyone will be introduced to the family and vice-versa depending on how the harem starts
Shit ...i'm getting enthusiastic for the end of the game xD ...not good not good..need to pace myself xD
out of reactions. agreed-not sure i like the reversal, though. much as i love incest-in fantasy.-but i'm far more interested in a mc+Nia+Heather-again, i'd imagine it would make the greatest impact.

• Red Heart

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
out of reactions. agreed-not sure i like the reversal, though. much as i love incest-in fantasy.-but i'm far more interested in a mc+Nia+Heather-again, i'd imagine it would make the greatest impact.
What if it starts with MC+Nea+Heather? and goes on from there?
Definetly the greatest impact but I'm a selfish person...and I have a lot of love to give...so I will welcome the family ( if it turns a harem route) :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
What if it starts with MC+Nea+Heather? and goes on from there?
Definetly the greatest impact but I'm a selfish person...and I have a lot of love to give...so I will welcome the family ( if it turns a harem route) :D
damn good idea-i'm gonna submit this to Luxee-though, i'd be fine with just those 3-but i do share the desire.

• Red Heart

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
any idea how to get it to work?
I did not have any problem with mod&patch
I don't know if this will help but I first "installed" the mod and then the patch.
Hope you can solve your issue or someone else more competent than me can actually help you out!

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
The Mom is very forward and open about her perversion and that doesn't bother me. It's nice to have a pervy type of Mom every now and then versus the standard "What would the neighbors think" or "We shouldn't do this, it's wrong" type. Both tropes work for me if executed properly but normally the aggressive type like Linda from MC isn't well received by some for whatever reason. But I like the Mom the way she is and glad this game is officially back.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The Mom is very forward and open about her perversion and that doesn't bother me. It's nice to have a pervy type of Mom every now and then versus the standard "What would the neighbors think" or "We shouldn't do this, it's wrong" type. Both tropes work for me if executed properly but normally the aggressive type like Linda from MC isn't well received by some for whatever reason. But I like the Mom the way she is and glad this game is officially back.
indeed

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Is there a way to get the incest patch without the loli stuff ?
I don't think so, but you can adjust the age of the girls/women with the Lain mod (have not played the game without the Lain mod so I can't tell you if it's a feature also within the game itself.

Reactions: Jaam

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It’s a feature. The mod is not needed for that.
Thank you for that, I had no ideea since I did not play the game without the mod ( and yesterday was the first day I played this game because it was just updated and I wanted to try the new game Luxee was making :p )

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
@ years this game has been going and there is still bugger all content that I can find. wee bit of activity with the sister and thats pretty much it

This is why I HATE most sandboxes. Rattling around trying to find the 6 renders allotted to an update

major grumble
but you do realize that he finished PL in the meantime right?close to september if I'm not mistaken...at the end of august..
EDIT : Parental Love :
Thread Updated: 2020-08-26
Release Date: 2020-08-26

So...that's almost 2 months...and he released a update on a side game ( because from what i UNderstand it was a side game and now a main game)

Reactions: Subyan
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes