BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The only problem I have with this game is not really with the game ...the problem I have is with myself that I played it now because I enjoyed it alot and seems to have everything that will make this a awesome game BUT I will need to wait every update ...so what I'm trying to say is that the waiting will kill me :D

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Heather! :)
Right ! I hope so too :D you are probably right they will bond! :"D at least that's what I'm expecting
EDIT : it does says in bio "she has an openness to opposing opiinion not many possess." so YA definetly , I'm with you there
Heather's parents basically brushed her off and Nea's not much better-even worse, i'd imagine.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Heather's parents basically brushed her off and Nea's not much better-even worse, i'd imagine.
Nea's parents are for sure worse ( from what we've seen in game although on the other hand we haven't seen Heather's parents so...it could be worse?fuck...need to see also Heathers parents to form a better opinion...fuck) but ya I'm with you there.
Hmmmmm....I just realized something...game is not harem...shit...oh well...guess we'll have to wait and see what's what

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nea's parents are for sure worse ( from what we've seen in game although on the other hand we haven't seen Heather's parents so...it could be worse?fuck...need to see also Heathers parents to form a better opinion...fuck) but ya I'm with you there.
Hmmmmm....I just realized something...game is not harem...shit...oh well...guess we'll have to wait and see what's what
going by Heather's bio. might end up being one.

• Red Heart

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I hope you are right :D because tbh ...I don't want to choose between these girls :D
i just made my case to Luxee-aside from the kink factor-i think that they'd really have a strong relationship-not to knock on the other girls-but Nea and Heather can really relate to each other and they both seemed emboldened by the mc-you saw how pathetic Heather looked when erick barked at her in the cafeteria compared to later.

Last edited:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
The way the skipping of Nea content is being treated is pretty awful. So you need to manually skip each of their scenes, and other events depend on completing those scenes. Yeah, it's pretty clear Nea is supposed to be an integral part of the plot, and it's making other dialogues look choppy, like when the MC mentions he's going to pick Nea up o_O. It's so weird how it's handled. Nea being such a focus means there's only a handful of scenes with others, so I'll probably skip a few updates before checking this again.

And yeah, the interface looks pretty awful, but that's why it's a work in progress game, so I expect that would be improved in the future.

I liked PL, so I'll check how this evolves in the future, good luck!

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i just made my case to Luxee-aside from the kink factor-i think that they're really have a strong relationship-not to knock on the other girls-but Nea and Heather can really relate to each other and they both seemed emboldened by the mc-you saw how pathetic Heather looked when erick barked at her in the cafeteria compared to later.
Future updates will tell us for sure but I do like what you're saying and I approve this message 110%

• Red Heart

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The way the skipping of Nea content is being treated is pretty awful. So you need to manually skip each of their scenes, and other events depend on completing those scenes. Yeah, it's pretty clear Nea is supposed to be an integral part of the plot, and it's making other dialogues look choppy, like when the MC mentions he's going to pick Nea up o_O. It's so weird how it's handled. Nea being such a focus means there's only a handful of scenes with others, so I'll probably skip a few updates before checking this again.

And yeah, the interface looks pretty awful, but that's why it's a work in progress game, so I expect that would be improved in the future.

I liked PL, so I'll check how this evolves in the future, good luck!
Nea best if not top 3 best girl :p
EDIT : For now for me it's definetly BEST but there are contenders :p who are trying to reach for that crown so the fight is not over yet :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
well, he agreed to add tits after i spoke to him and asked my preference to how i want Nia to be sexually. he's reasonable.
Glad to hear that :D , it's nice to see a dev that is willing to listen to fan base ( in my case leechers ).
Would have been a bit awkawrd I think? Nea without tits ...I praise your actions Ghostface Reborn .
*cough cough * mention to him harem *cough cough*

• Red Heart

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
My two cents on Nea is I am not really sexually interested mainly because i can't impregnate her but i certainly don't mind being just her friend in game so it's not a problem for me that she is trans.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Glad to hear that :D , it's nice to see a dev that is willing to listen to fan base ( in my case leechers ).
Would have been a bit awkawrd I think? Nea without tits ...I praise your actions Ghostface Reborn .
*cough cough * mention to him harem *cough cough*
agreed-110%. i want her to be verse-aside from the kinkiness-i think it could really impact things in a positive way. even if he did away with the perks like animations and such and just released everything to the public-he'd still have a lot of patrons, regardless.

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port:

Apartment 69 v0.02 (incest patch + maim-lain's walkthrough+Improvements MPD)(105MB)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can reach me at
Still says landlady and censored room? Not sure why since it says the patch and WT mod are added to this download?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
agreed-110%. i want her to be verse-aside from the kinkiness-i think it could really impact things in a positive way. even if he did away with the perks like animations and such and just released everything to the public-he'd still have a lot of patrons, regardless.
I support this message 110%.
A character like Nea written correctly can have a major impact on the story for sure!( maybe I'm saying this also from the POV that I want more scenes with her and I want her to be more active in the story but fuck it! )
For the patreons stuff for sure ...unfortunately I'm a broke bitch that got laid off (fired) 4 months ago and can't find a job...so unfortunately I can't support him on Patreon ...for now but I'll still praise his songs in this forum! :D

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I support this message 110%.
A character like Nea written correctly can have a major impact on the story for sure!( maybe I'm saying this also from the POV that I want more scenes with her and I want her to be more active in the story but fuck it! )
For the patreons stuff for sure ...unfortunately I'm a broke bitch that got laid off (fired) 4 months ago and can't find a job...so unfortunately I can't support him on Patreon ...for now but I'll still praise his songs in this forum! :D
her becoming more verse can bring em closer. nor can i-but for those who can

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes