tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I think she is transgender male parts with female hormones i guess
transgender is someone who thinks they are the opposite gender and act, dress, sometimes even speak as such.
a transsexual is the one who take female hormones and gets operations to remove or alter parts.

• Angry
Reactions: sdibolcrif

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Really hope not. I mean, I'm all about virtually every other character. I don't care about another dick swinging around at all, so I'm glad I can just skip, so if there is any priority on more content it should be with the family then divided up with the other characters evenly. The girlfriend is hot. Love that dark skin and light eyes.
He won't be setting focus on any one person or group but Nea IS one of the main love interests so she will have just as much content as everyone else.

She is also one of most popular so there is a chance she may get priority at times.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
yes she is
i'm getting the sense that both her and Heather will have the most impactful relationship with the mc and each other. the mc seems to be rubbing Heather a bit already-she was pretty much eric's whipped bitch.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i'm getting the sense that both her and Tess will have the most impactful relationship with the mc and each other.
I hope so ..but can't comment atm :p need more updates...and I need them nowww!!! (jking)
Possibly...but yes I can't comment right now since there isn't that much content to make a opinion.
I'll give you this instead...I like Tess also...she could be a character I really enjoy

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I hope so ..but can't comment atm :p need more updates...and I need them nowww!!! (jking)
Possibly...but yes I can't comment right now since there isn't that much content to make a opinion.
I'll give you this instead...I like Tess also...she could be a character I really enjoy
both Nea and Heather come from poor families-they'll bond over it. Tess seems to be growing a spine because of the mc and Nea seems to really feel free and safe with him-foreign feeling, i'd imagine.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
both Nea and Tess come from poor families-they'll bond over it. Tess seems to be growing a spine because of the mc and Nea seems to really feel free and safe with him-foreign feeling, i'd imagine.
ah...I might be loosing my mind but isn't Tess his 18 year old sister>?
EDIT :Just checked because I was doubting myself and Tess is MC's sister..so...why do you say she comes from a poor family?

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes