Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And when i know that is the end of the version? i just keep skipping days and nothing happens
When the character profiles say, "No new Scenes", that's when you know you've reached the end of the current content.

Reactions: Xgkk

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is there any new content or is it just a rework of 0.1 ?
Nothing "content"-wise (technically the one with eve where you're playing games and Tess sees you, but no nudity) but there's a couple extra story stuff (Nea in your apartment, a scene with mom talking to each sister). Looks like next update might see some pay off.
Thats sad, thought there would be more content in this update, but a very small amount was added :/
There's actually quite a bit of new content, as far as I can tell. I believe the last version didn't include getting to speak to Cha'relle after the coffee date, getting to speak to Nea after the incident with her Dad, having Nea over and she ends up spending the night, the Mom telling Eve to "go for it" with the MC, Eve grinding on the MC, and the Mom speaking to Tess about what she saw.

It was still very light on the sexual content, but this is what was new in this update as far as I can tell. It also has a fresh new look which looks really nice (especially the "clothes toggle" in the new and very well done character screen), and an in-game walkthrough that works and is easy to follow. So this is something which will have taken a lot of time to do and will be why it's a bit light on new content, but it looks great and the new gui has made the game better.

Also, the Mom is probably the best wingwoman ever; actively encouraging and approving of her daughters to get sexual with their brother. :love:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Cha' relle View attachment 873515 is nice and it'll be nice when the MC or Cha' relle puts the brother in their place.
I have a feeling we'll find out that he's got the hots for his sister and is trying to keep her for himself, which will make it all the sweeter when we cuck him. :devilish:

Definitely a character I can get emotionally invested in - hope we get a lot of content and choices for her.
Yeah, the new scene where she visits his apartment again had me saying, "kiss her, kiss her, kiss her, kiss her, kiss her, kiss her, kiss her", but he never did. :cry: Hopefully they'll get there soon. :giggle:

a disclaimer like in ''wvm'' would be nice.
Sure, but since checking the in-game walkthrough becomes a regular thing, it's easy to know when it ends by that message.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have a feeling we'll find out that he's got the hots for his sister and is trying to keep her for himself, which will make it all the sweeter when we cuck him. :devilish:

Yeah, the new scene where she visits his apartment again had me saying, "kiss her, kiss her, kiss her, kiss her, kiss her, kiss her, kiss her", but he never did. :cry: Hopefully they'll get there soon. :giggle:

Sure, but since checking the in-game walkthrough becomes a regular thing, it's easy to know when it ends by that message.
we could also use a mission tracker-one easer to follow.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
well, it didnt improve much... the ui is still horrible and navigating/time is just frustrating because you just use it to "look for new scenes" which is boring and stupid. If youre going to do that have a way to let people where to go/what to do fast...wasting time clicking time and navigating is just infuriating and serves nothing to the game.... also looks like Luxee has a thing where he inserts a "weirdo" character that just incites everyone like ion pl it was the sister... now it's the mom....really? The MOM? mmkay...

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I love the Girls in this Game, but the Sandboxy Style and the UI is kinda meh. Currently the Sandbox really makes no sense. You just have to click through all Scenes until you find the next Event.

I loved Eve already in 0.1 and this Update made me love her even more.

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
well, it didnt improve much... the ui is still horrible and navigating/time is just frustrating because you just use it to "look for new scenes" which is boring and stupid. If youre going to do that have a way to let people where to go/what to do fast...wasting time clicking time and navigating is just infuriating and serves nothing to the game.... also looks like Luxee has a thing where he inserts a "weirdo" character that just incites everyone like ion pl it was the sister... now it's the mom....really? The MOM? mmkay...
Agree to disagree. The mom is the GOAT. Without her this story ends with the sis touching a little, then getting shot down and then growing up happy and healthy knowing her brother was a good dude and helped her understand the do's and dont's of life. Probably only ended up being a drunken embarrassing story 15 years later they laughed about. In other words... BOOOOORING. Glad the Mom is fucked up.

xfam0us

Mar 23, 2018
There's actually quite a bit of new content, as far as I can tell. I believe the last version didn't include getting to speak to Cha'relle after the coffee date, getting to speak to Nea after the incident with her Dad, having Nea over and she ends up spending the night, the Mom telling Eve to "go for it" with the MC, Eve grinding on the MC, and the Mom speaking to Tess about what she saw.

It was still very light on the sexual content, but this is what was new in this update as far as I can tell. It also has a fresh new look which looks really nice (especially the "clothes toggle" in the new and very well done character screen), and an in-game walkthrough that works and is easy to follow. So this is something which will have taken a lot of time to do and will be why it's a bit light on new content, but it looks great and the new gui has made the game better.

Also, the Mom is probably the best wingwoman ever; actively encouraging and approving of her daughters to get sexual with their brother. :love:
I dont play the Nea content, so that explains why there wasnt a lot of content. Hope he doesnt put too much priority on that character

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
the ui is still horrible and navigating/time is just frustrating because you just use it to "look for new scenes" which is boring and stupid. If youre going to do that have a way to let people where to go/what to do fast
There is a way, although it could be more user-friendly - the character pages tell you where and when the next scenes are.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It might not be the sleekest of guis, sure, but it's an improvement on what it was before and certain things like the character screen and in-game walkthough are welcome additions.

I don't really think other devs should be going around trashing other games like this. You each have your own way of doing things and you're own way of telling stories. It's like when Eric Kripke recently trashed the Marvel movies and called them "dangerous"; he can certainly have loftier views about movies and superhero stories, but lots of people enjoy those movies for what they are and he should just let them enjoy them rather than trying to besmirch them in this way.

People enjoy this game and the kind of game of it is too; a simpler game where sex and sexual relationships happen easily. There's plenty of room in this sandbox of adult VNs for all sorts of games doing all sorts of things. I'm a fan of your games and very much enjoy the story you're crafting (looking forward to some more Sophia content, btw ;)) and I'm also hoping we might see more of UHA some day, but I also enjoy games like this as well, and that's OK.

They're also doing a very good job with the Nea character and they're probably the standout character because they're being handled in a way that isn't making them out to be just a one-note kinky fetish as trans characters are so often treated in other games, so I think that they can certainly be praised for that at least.

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
OMG it's back. thanks man for update it's not big but i'm glad finally we can see new update, and dev didn't abandoned this game Thanks man
Good luck (y)dev for future update and PLZ don't stop Nea's progress or drop the trap idea she is very cute :)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

Yea, when I say "content" as opposed to content I meant the sexy stuff

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I love the Girls in this Game, but the Sandboxy Style and the UI is kinda meh. Currently the Sandbox really makes no sense. You just have to click through all Scenes until you find the next Event.

I loved Eve already in 0.1 and this Update made me love her even more.
or you know - read the in game guide which tells you where you have to be and when.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes