Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I hate that Trap got conflated with trans so much, really trap should be a crossdresser. Like even most of the famous "anime traps" identify as male when asked in their shows, they just dress/look female. But I'm picky & pedantic about terminology, I also hate that futa/trans is a single tag, because they are very different things (A futa should have both downstairs parts)
Futa is mostly magical, not really meaning that a character has to have both parts, just that they got at least a dick in any other way other than transitioning from guy to girl. (I think herm is the term for people who have both bits specificaly)

And ye its a bummer that trap is offensive but people called trans people traps A LOT even tho it refers to crossdressers but bitch isn't offensive when you call a female dog that but is when you call a random woman that if it makes sense.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Once again, when this first came out it said the "Trap" was optional but it was anything but, you had to have a relationship with the "Trap" to move the story on even though you elected not to have that content it only blacked out the scenes you still have to read the content.
You still had to have the relationship with the now "trans".
But that is nether here nor there now because they removed the "Optional" from the genre.
Are you playing the real version of A69 0.01?
In my version the trap was completely optional.
You must be playing some really early version of the 0.01.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was alright ... the renders are very good, but the plot is the same old stuff you've seen in every harem sister-fucker there ever was with no added twists or anything as far as I can tell.

I would kinda like a separate incest patch file to the one with the loli + incest bits... I'm too cheap to use a VPN and having your life complete destroyed by a render of a little girl would be the most ridiculous thing ever ... no judgement here, and the little sister is the only one of the family that looks even reasonable, the older sister is a bit of a dump truck and the mother is fairly weathered and suffering from a serious case of man-jaw (though I did approve of how horned up she was)...
I mean it wouldn't be a problem and I'd maybe just avoid the family, but it seems like it's one of those games where the content with characters you are interested in is gated behind doing stuff with the others.
Either way I'll just avoid the lewdpatcher stuff in the future and hope I'm not now on some watchlist or about to get raided :cautious:.

The bully character was a bit over the top, but his girlfriend was hot (and I think that's the same character that's in a ton of these games, or she looks very similar).

The black girl was also nice and I like her naivety.

But honestly the best of the bunch was probably the trans girl, I was into how insecure and vulnerable she was ... though alike to the black girl I wonder if there'd be any options for exploiting that in terrible ways or if it'll all just be a bunch of nicey nicey stuff as you're real decent to them all and somehow hook up with everyone whilst being just such a great guy or whatever.

But yeah, I'll check out a finished (and safe) version of this at some point, but I guess that'll not be for some years, so good luck to the dev and whatnot.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
wait so is it trans (sex changed from man to woman) or a trap (just cute looking boy who looks like a girl who might possibly be gay)?

seleucus

Oct 21, 2016
How loli looking are we talking in this game? Comfortable enough with late teen looking, not so much barely beyond tween looking.

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
wait so is it trans (sex changed from man to woman) or a trap (just cute looking boy who looks like a girl who might possibly be gay)?
Trans, though pre-op.
A trap is a crossdresser, know's he's male, he just likes to look like a girl. Normally gay/sissy.
Trans think they're the opposite sex and are going through medical stages to actualise it. Those being living choices, hormone blockers & replacers and surgery. Our gal is clearly trying to live as a girl and is on hormone treatment, she's got dong and bobs, therefore she's trans.

MoralKnight

Oct 12, 2020
So the only new Nea scene when she sleep in your apartment? I was waiting just for her 2 years, but I can wait more if I have to....anything for her

Reactions: sickqt

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Is there any new content or is it just a rework of 0.1 ?
Nothing "content"-wise (technically the one with eve where you're playing games and Tess sees you, but no nudity) but there's a couple extra story stuff (Nea in your apartment, a scene with mom talking to each sister). Looks like next update might see some pay off.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes