a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What do you expect from transphobes, it should be fucking obvious seeing as how it doesn't say optional in the tags.
When I posted it said optional on the trap content, it was not optional you had to develop a relationship with him even though if you choose not to have that content it only blacked out the scenes and not remove the content. You have to read the crap when it said it was optional.
Genre was changed because of mind and others complaints about it saying "Optional" when it was not.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Doesn't change the fact trans people find it offensive. Or that Nea isn't a trap.
When this first came out it was listed as "Trap" not trans.
Also it was listed as "optional" but it was anything but optional, you had to develop a relationship with the trans person even though you choose not to have that content but all that did was black out the scenes that you still had to go through.

If the "trans/trap" is trans then the tags need to be changed.
At least they removed the false "optional" part.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay, seriously. There needs to be a 'wait' button somewhere. I got so tired of going back to the apartment to watch the stupid memes over and over.

Reactions: Frank01

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
When this first came out it was listed as "Trap" not trans.
Also it was listed as "optional" but it was anything but optional, you had to develop a relationship with the trans person even though you choose not to have that content but all that did was black out the scenes that you still had to go through.

If the "trans/trap" is trans then the tags need to be changed.
At least they removed the false "optional" part.
I haven't played through avoiding the content with Nea, so I can't really say much about how it handles it. But from what I remember there was only the one scene where you could peek on her in the bathroom? So the only thing that's forced is just talking to her and if you're complaining that you still have to talk to a trans character then I'm sure you can see why some people might look at that as transphobic. Just like complaining about having to talk to the black characters would seem racist.

If I'm misremembering and there's some forced sexual content then that's different.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes