Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i think its really funny how much some people have kicked off over a trans character which you can be friends with but have said nothing over the 12 yo characters and even an 11 yo, i think this game is great looking forward to whats to come and cant wait to steal Heather from the juiced up meathead Eric

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What do you fucking mean "FORCED SCENES" ???
The game has trans content so if you don't like it then take your "facepalms" and go back to your latrine and beat your meat to whatever genre you like :WeSmart:
Once again, when this first came out it said the "Trap" was optional but it was anything but, you had to have a relationship with the "Trap" to move the story on even though you elected not to have that content it only blacked out the scenes you still have to read the content.
You still had to have the relationship with the now "trans".
But that is nether here nor there now because they removed the "Optional" from the genre.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
They looked like underaged characters so patreon didn't allow it.
Yeah, Patreon is cancer. We know that, but she is in the Game was far as I read on Discord. Eve is the only reason I'd play this Game. And Parental Love had you fucking 12/13 Year olds ...so I guess thats not a problem for Luxee.

• Love
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Once again, when this first came out it said the "Trap" was optional but it was anything but, you had to have a relationship with the "Trap" to move the story on even though you elected not to have that content it only blacked out the scenes you still have to read the content.
You still had to have the relationship with the now "trans".
But that is nether here nor there now because they removed the "Optional" from the genre.
Being a friend of a character and being in a "relationship" with a character are not the same thing at all. By that logic, than hardly any game has optional content because even if you aren't in a relationship with a character, they still show up for the story and often are friends of MC.

Saying this game has "forced" trans content, despite it literally having an optional choice, is just flat out wrong.

1603652559903.png

You can either skip all of it, or be her friend, which will also allow you to not have sex content with her. Are you commenting without actually playing the game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Being a friend of a character and being in a "relationship" with a character are not the same thing at all. By that logic, than hardly any game has optional content because even if you aren't in a relationship with a character, they still show up for the story and often are friends of MC.

Saying this game has "forced" trans content, despite it literally having an optional choice, is just flat out wrong.

View attachment 873204

You can either skip all of it, or be her friend, which will also allow you to not have sex content with her. Are you commenting without actually playing the game?
I choose to skip all trans content but it was still force on me.
This was when it first came out and if it has now changed then good.

When it first came out and i choose no trans content and you could not move the game forward unless you became friends and invited the trans to live with you.
Then only thing that happen was black screens when there was trans content the text was still there, if that has changed now then good.
And now that the "Optional" has been removed from the genre then players will not be fooled into thinking they can elect not to have that content in there game.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018

View attachment 873204

The logic in these humans is unreal :WeSmart:
They don't like this genre but they are still around giving useless comments and facepalming :WaitWhat:

It's like they dont like water but they still gargling that shit down their throut

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Are you aware there has recently been a whole thing about how trans people find the term "Trap" offensive?
Nea is clearly trans, but if you wanna keep using slurs to describe her then you do you I guess.
I hate that Trap got conflated with trans so much, really trap should be a crossdresser. Like even most of the famous "anime traps" identify as male when asked in their shows, they just dress/look female. But I'm picky & pedantic about terminology, I also hate that futa/trans is a single tag, because they are very different things (A futa should have both downstairs parts)

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes