Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
HAHA, thats exactly the face I would make when my daughter told my this stuff.

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
wait i play this game 1 year ago, and i dont see anything new? at least at mood it says complete but no lewd content?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
HarveyD

Nowadays everyone is offended by everything and I don't keep up with what the new trend to be offended by that is going around. Next people will be offended by grass because it's green or dirt because it's black and so on and so on.

------------------

Changed Eric's name to (Place overused generic name here) the MC's weird looking so that's the name I gave them. His head looks like he's on roids but also looks like they are about to hulk out.

I replaced one of the main menu scenes with the Nea one from their twitter account as I though that would be a better one and I'm kind of surprised that it was never used as one of the main menu pictures.

I edited a few other things in the script files as I saw them.

Saw some spots where some proofreading will need to be done like where the mom called her son a her instead of a he and a sister instead of a brother.

Evelyn 1603667525831.png and Nea's 1603667535881.png scenes were pretty good. Nea looked so cute when they were sleeping.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also noticed that one of Evelyn's scenes never triggers or they are ones left over from the old version that never got removed and those were the ones where the MC comes into her room while she's laying on the bed being sad after he left and he starts to tickle her.

One thing I noticed if there is a event with a girl says Evelyn it's a bit weird when you see her standing by the couch but when you click on her room you see her also laying on the bed as well.

Enter the house and both the mom and younger sister are in the living but clicking on the younger sisters bedroom also shows her sitting at her computer as well.

Heather 1603667396387.png seems nice and it will be great when she turns her back on Place overused generic name here and joins the MC and Nea's side.

Cha' relle 1603667396387.png is nice and it'll be nice when the MC or Cha' relle puts the brother in their place.

Can't wait to meet Seki 1603667396387.png Yui 1603667413578.png and see more of Millie 1603667432187.png .

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes