Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
but you do realize that he finished PL in the meantime right?close to september if I'm not mistaken...at the end of august..
EDIT : Parental Love :
Thread Updated: 2020-08-26
Release Date: 2020-08-26

So...that's almost 2 months...and he released a update on a side game ( because from what i UNderstand it was a side game and now a main game)
I dont care about the other game, I care about this one

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
The mother is very brusk about wanting her children to fool around, I don't know if I've seen this before in games. Or maybe I don't remember seeing as how it's so rare. I also don't see too many Trans characters as a main love interest, or maybe I'm late to the party.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The mother is very brusk about wanting her children to fool around, I don't know if I've seen this before in games. Or maybe I don't remember seeing as how it's so rare. I also don't see too many Trans characters as a main love interest, or maybe I'm late to the party.
But that's a awesome thing :p and I do agree with you because I can't also remember a game (that I've played) where the mother is not okay but pushing for a incest relantionship which more than a o kay for me :D a very nice welcomed change or a breath of fresh air and the thing about trans LI I'm pretty sure I've seen that before but that also is very much nicely welcomed!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Really hope not. I mean, I'm all about virtually every other character. I don't care about another dick swinging around at all, so I'm glad I can just skip, so if there is any priority on more content it should be with the family then divided up with the other characters evenly. The girlfriend is hot. Love that dark skin and light eyes.
Nea is a main love interest and therefore will at least be given just as much content and attention as any other character. It may be that certain updates will prioritise certain characters and sometimes she will be given a lot of content and sometimes very little, but there will always be content for her so long as the game continues to be developed and she's also a fan-favourite so she could end getting some content with every update.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
But that's a awesome thing :p and I do agree with you because I can't also remember a game (that I've played) where the mother is not okay but pushing for a incest relantionship which more than a o kay for me :D a very nice welcomed change or a breath of fresh air and the thing about trans LI I'm pretty sure I've seen that before but that also is very much nicely welcomed!
There's definitely nothing wrong variety. Constantly having the main character seduce all of the housemates can get old sometimes.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Nea is a main love interest and therefore will at least be given just as much content and attention as any other character. It may be that certain updates will prioritise certain characters and sometimes she will be given a lot of content and sometimes very little, but there will always be content for her so long as the game continues to be developed and she's also a fan-favourite so she could end getting some content with every update.
I agree 110% with your statement sir/ma'am
HALELUJAH!
Nea for president!
She is a sweety cutiepie! :D

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
I wonder if the author though the success of the first game was because of the loli stuff. Can't really see as to why so much focus has been put on loli characters in this one (currently 3/9 chars in game are lolis).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I wonder if the author though the success of the first game was because of the loli stuff. Can't really see as to why so much focus has been put on loli characters in this one (currently 3/9 chars in game are lolis).
Maybe it is one of the devs fetishes/fantasies he does not give in to in real life so likes them in games?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
From the POV of a person who played PL for me it was not because of the loli...was because I enjoyed the story alot , the characters rendering and all.
So...I doubt it's because of the loli...but then again I'm only 1 can't talk about everyone.
Still good game PL and awesome game this one ( up to this point can't talk about the future but hope for the best!)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port:

Apartment 69 v0.02 (incest patch + maim-lain's walkthrough+Improvements MPD)(105MB)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can reach me at
Hey Roy26633356. Any chance you could look at your port to see what the issue is? If you could release a port without the mod or patch, that would be great (so we can add the patch ourselves).

Thanks for your work!

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes