Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I'll wait however long I need. Some games are just worth being patient.

And there's like, hundreds or thousands of games, on this website alone, in the meantime.

aischylochos

Oct 3, 2022
There seems to be a sex scene with Nea, but I somehow couldn't make it happen and seem to have reached a dead end... (game tells me "no new scenes" after the night with half naked Nea) Anyone could point out what I might have missed?

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Check character profiles. There's text "no new scenes" in a profile when you have seen everything.

aischylochos

Oct 3, 2022
Check character profiles. There's text "no new scenes" in a profile when you have seen everything.
Yes, that's what the game tells me ... But when checking the images.rpa, then there's a sex scene with Nea (I guess new in 0.07 - see attached image). Shouldn't that be somehow playable?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes, that's what the game tells me ... But when checking the images.rpa, then there's a sex scene with Nea (I guess new in 0.07). Shouldn't that be somehow playable?
There is, pretty sure it's in the subscriber portion or under a different menu from what I remember.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Yes, that's what the game tells me ... But when checking the images.rpa, then there's a sex scene with Nea (I guess new in 0.07). Shouldn't that be somehow playable?
It's been a while since I played, but I think there were subscriber preview scenes you could access through the television in MC's Apartment.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
On Patreon, their pages is set to only collect for every "Major Update Released". SubscribeStar doesn't have that option unfortunately.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Gotta love people making implied accusations without checking what they're babbling about first...

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Hi! is this one really abandoned? in the last post, the devs says he is still working on it
Like Uthuriel mentioned, it's listed as abandoned due to forum rules (specifically, 3. Prefixes: 2. Abandoned), which would be more than 3 months of inactivity on the dev's public creator or crowdfunding sites (Patreon, SubscribeStar, etc), or no game update for more than 18 months (just to mention the two most common reasons, and the reasons relevant to Apartment 69). Once a game receives this tag/prefix, it can only be removed when a new release/update is available for download (or purchase).

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
01-May-2024
7.5/12 SCENES DONE
2/5 TASKS DONE
Release estimate: Bro it's definitely happening at some point!
Version 0.08
I congratulate you on your copy n paste skills.
Not sure why you felt the need to quote me though... :HideThePain:

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes