sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Well, saves are getting better, I suppose. Sunday evening with Sophia in the kitchen just reverts to Saturday morning with Sophia in the living room now.

I think I'll pause trying to play for a while.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Just to clarify, the reversion doesn't just damage the one save; it affects all saves made. I saved immediately after the prologue on a different page to give myself a shortcut to the sandbox and it too has been pulled to Saturday morning with Sophia.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Is it me, or has the erotic content, that's in the previous version, been removed in this newest version? There used to be sex scene with the mother, but I'm not getting that scene, any longer, no matter how many times I keep spending time with her. Or I must be doing something wrong. Also there seems to have been a boatload of grinding implemented in this latest version. I got 30 points with each girl in the apartment, but nothing is happening and the points aren't increasing.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is it me, or has the erotic content, that's in the previous version, been removed in this newest version? There used to be sex scene with the mother, but I'm not getting that scene, any longer, no matter how many times I keep spending time with her. Or I must be doing something wrong. Also there seems to have been a boatload of grinding implemented in this latest version. I got 30 points with each girl in the apartment, but nothing is happening and the points aren't increasing.
I got a sex scene with the mom really early. Either the tail end of the prologue or the week following. You find her in tears on the couch in the evening a couple of days after she's talking to the kids about going to the lawyers. A necessary lead up is finding the panties and then seeing she isn't wearing any in the kitchen later.

Reactions: Led

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I got a sex scene with the mom really early. Either the tail end of the prologue or the week following. You find her in tears on the couch in the evening a couple of days after she's talking to the kids about going to the lawyers. A necessary lead up is finding the panties and then seeing she isn't wearing any in the kitchen later.
Thanks! I guess I'll go back to that couch scene and restart from there. :)

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Help, please: I can't figure out how to progress the relationship with Julia, the hint says "I should see how Julia is doing before she tucks in"

zger

Sep 6, 2017
and u r using old saves or
Help, please: I can't figure out how to progress the relationship with Julia, the hint says "I should see how Julia is doing before she tucks in"
before she goes to sleep. dont know what day mb thursday? who knows :D

Reactions: darlic

Led

Jul 16, 2017
On Thursday evening you can visit Julia in her room. Well, visit her, then. ;)

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I found out, that the sex scene with the mother has indeed been removed. I completed all scenes in this update 1 version. The game has been altered in a way that the sex scene seems to have been postponed and that you have to build up your relationship with the mother, first.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I found out, that the sex scene with the mother has indeed been removed. I completed all scenes in this update 1 version. The game has been altered in a way that the sex scene seems to have been postponed and that you have to build up your relationship with the mother, first.
Not happy with that when I have all ready had her Ha

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
What can I say? I got it yesterday with the hotfixed build. I can't get much farther in the game in fact as saving at specific times throws the game off and has all saves point to a specific time which is where I stop playing.

brkobranko

Oct 11, 2017
Wow, that's some misinformation there.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Not anti panty so much as pro MC agency!
If it is an unavoidable plot point don't offer choices.
after playing that part i get it, but i believe it is a Big plot point... namely for getting in sophia's 'non' pantie place...

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes