zger

Sep 6, 2017
How does that work with making money? I don't get 100% on any project, so no money = no rent. :(
projects have total # of workpoints to finish. u work for 4 points. so if u working on project that needs 40 points to finish u have to work 10 times on it.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
After the first time with Sophia I'm not sure I'd want another go as I'm pretty sure the Viet Cong will be waiting to ambush me the next time. I just hope her daughters take better care of their lawns than she does.

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
cheat money??
look for save editor with google....upload the file.....look fo the name "inventory money" (go really down in the list) and edit the amount colored green....I changed in 999999999.....it worked....no more work.....i wish it could work in a real life, as well I am an hard worker lol

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Up.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is there any way to give the panties back? I thought they'd go when I did the family wash, but they're still in my inventory.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So....

It was a Saturday, I was in the living room. I talked with Julia in the morning, Sophia in the afternoon, and Alex was there in the evening. I save the game before talking with Alex and then picked "Talk about the sneaking". The game blew up on an uncaught exception. I ignored through and suddenly ended up in Alex's room and she doesn't like me any more.

"No problem!" I think to myself. "That's why one makes saves!" So I load my save.. and end up on Alex's room where she doesn't like me any more... two days prior. I've warped back in time to Thursday. If I attempt to rollback, I get to the work was I doing in the computer on Thursday. The rest of Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are just gone and Alex apparently really doesn't like guys who time travel because I lost about 20 points of friendship.

Attached is the traceback log. View attachment traceback.txt

Reactions: zger

zger

Sep 6, 2017
So....

It was a Saturday, I was in the living room. I talked with Julia in the morning, Sophia in the afternoon, and Alex was there in the evening. I save the game before talking with Alex and then picked "Talk about the sneaking". The game blew up on an uncaught exception. I ignored through and suddenly ended up in Alex's room and she doesn't like me any more.

"No problem!" I think to myself. "That's why one makes saves!" So I load my save.. and end up on Alex's room where she doesn't like me any more... two days prior. I've warped back in time to Thursday. If I attempt to rollback, I get to the work was I doing in the computer on Thursday. The rest of Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are just gone and Alex apparently really doesn't like guys who time travel because I lost about 20 points of friendship.

Attached is the traceback log. View attachment 1021972
have u downloaded game today or earlier?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I have this error after scene when MC find panties in bathroom

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/src/chapters/labels/0/ch0_ev_whose_panties_alex_sees.rpy", line 186, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 29, in increment_event
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 244, in increment_i
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 239, in set_i
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 149, in notify
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 155, in get_hint
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/main.rpyc", line 38, in script call
    ��w$��iYn&JE�]�"؏e��n<���{���Yg�B=p&�/�%h#�P�ϤKa�&���kr\�Ö�E�;�2b`#�8��zo����l��    !�x����n��`����F�`n�<j9� �|F�������8Jgj�G���2��I��]Q~��42Ҝ7�)G��Ѵ�q˘%b97��%c~Biԗ�f,����>��q��[��~�$ ���Z���쎨r�V�dچ#��C\����np}��芦�s7�9�y|�f�ޟ�{�M�r�)nn��M״=|wU�'��'�ӧ��;6n��p�� ����Ik�iX)z:Z~��E�x�Ψ螅O���B�b��*��&���Y���]��X��#v�2��s)K�1F���F�f#!?^�3)��X�/��Vbb/��_���"��d$9v��e�����+�v���JT����I��a(��FZy�}}��7�V�>�[ԧ��oD䀹n�4E7�Bx��ͪX7�$��h��x� ���;��X�)W#��'���b��}���]I�ޝ`�=�ވ������c���`��E@kJ�v*nH;���������f�>�4}�}�h�$��)�_��i1�    �Ϡ��J�������c�L<���\ČNe�q�1��    @Dǧ���d���$|Q �%�T�Mmz_�x���~�������@�
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/main.rpyc", line 59, in script call
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/main.rpyc", line 30, in script call
    }����E�3+p���L�w|X�S��u�d��3��\4p��:q����CVP,�9��Of��)����ne��̔��S�efU�N��"�e4�"�s��3ě=F�/�o-"�/�n��\�BB��w��9J
    }����E�3+p���L�w|X�S��u�d��3��\4p��:q����CVP,�9��Of��)����ne��̔��S�efU�N��"�e4�"�s��3ě=F�/�o-"�/�n��\�BB��w��9J
    ��w$��iYn&JE�]�"؏e��n<���{���Yg�B=p&�/�%h#�P�ϤKa�&���kr\�Ö�E�;�2b`#�8��zo����l��    !�x����n��`����F�`n�<j9� �|F�������8Jgj�G���2��I��]Q~��42Ҝ7�)G��Ѵ�q˘%b97��%c~Biԗ�f,����>��q��[��~�$ ���Z���쎨r�V�dچ#��C\����np}��芦�s7�9�y|�f�ޟ�{�M�r�)nn��M״=|wU�'��'�ӧ��;6n��p�� ����Ik�iX)z:Z~��E�x�Ψ螅O���B�b��*��&���Y���]��X��#v�2��s)K�1F���F�f#!?^�3)��X�/��Vbb/��_���"��d$9v��e�����+�v���JT����I��a(��FZy�}}��7�V�>�[ԧ��oD䀹n�4E7�Bx��ͪX7�$��h��x� ���;��X�)W#��'���b��}���]I�ޝ`�=�ވ������c���`��E@kJ�v*nH;���������f�>�4}�}�h�$��)�_��i1�    �Ϡ��J�������c�L<���\ČNe�q�1��    @Dǧ���d���$|Q �%�T�Mmz_�x���~�������@�
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/main.rpyc", line 46, in script call
    �|
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/main.rpyc", line 58, in script call
  File "game/scripts/src/chapters/labels/0/ch0_ev_whose_panties_alex_sees.rpyc", line 186, in script
    �uȷQ�w
  File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Apartment 96\Apartment96-Update1-Official-pc\Apartment96-Update1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Apartment 96\Apartment96-Update1-Official-pc\Apartment96-Update1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/src/chapters/labels/0/ch0_ev_whose_panties_alex_sees.rpy", line 186, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 29, in increment_event
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 244, in increment_i
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 239, in set_i
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 149, in notify
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 155, in get_hint
  File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Apartment 96\Apartment96-Update1-Official-pc\Apartment96-Update1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Apartment 96 Update1
Fri Feb 05 22:18:04 2021

Reactions: Miguelg28
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes