TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I'm stuck at that point also, but 36/37. But my guess is the follow-up for Sophia is not implemented yet. I'm also missing the 2nd image from Alex's memories, and i have no idea how to unlock that one. I think that's the one event i'm missing to get 37/37. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, the changelog mentions 2 new named characters, and one unnamed. So far, i saw Renata and the Pizza delivery girl. If those are among the three, i'm still missing one. And who in the blue hell is Vivian (seen in the memories), and how do you meet her? My guess is she's probably the third character.... /shrug
I mistyped, it's 36/37 not 37/38.

But yeah.... stuck.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Some panties on the ground:
Gross but somehow I am going to carry them round even though I selected I was definitely not interested.
Asked for some reason to look in girls rooms to figure out owner of said panties I was not interested in:
I don't want to do that, somehow I still have to carry these panties around.
Mother in kitchen making me guilty about the panties I am carrying around even though I didn't want to be doing that. Also making me uncontrollably horny for some reason:
No I already told you I wasn't interested in the fucking panties and now I have to accidentally cum onto them somehow like a fucking retard.

I decompiled the script and there is no way out of this unholy panty situation!
This game has real choices!

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
I can't seem to progress my story. Can anyone help? I have kissed Alex, I have fucked Sophia, I have talked about it with Sophia, and now I'm only grinding work as nothing seems to progress the story

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Some panties on the ground:
Gross but somehow I am going to carry them round even though I selected I was definitely not interested.
Asked for some reason to look in girls rooms to figure out owner of said panties I was not interested in:
I don't want to do that, somehow I still have to carry these panties around.
Mother in kitchen making me guilty about the panties I am carrying around even though I didn't want to be doing that. Also making me uncontrollably horny for some reason:
No I already told you I wasn't interested in the fucking panties and now I have to accidentally cum onto them somehow like a fucking retard.

I decompiled the script and there is no way out of this unholy panty situation!
This game has real choices!
wow, i know about people with pantie fetishes just never heard of the one for 'Anti-Pantie'

Reactions: MrMustard

dinmor

Aug 3, 2017
i may be an ignoramus, but it sounds to me like you are angry for being 'nerd blocked', 'for most people' as you say, DON'T need console cheats ... just play the damn game ..
Player choice, don't limit peoples abilities to cheat in a single player game, it makes no sense.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Apartment 96 huh? Is this supposed to be like in troll 2 where one day the MC reads the sign backwards and realizes it's Apartment 69?

Dec 9, 2020
Hm another sandbox grinder, if it worked properly.
I start one of those $650 projects, got it to 74% complete and couldn't click on it anymore, started another $600 project incase that one would unbug the next day, nope... ended up not having enough money to pay for rent the week after......

So yeah I guess no thanks to this sandbox grind...

GamingHentai

Jan 30, 2020
I finished the current version of the game yesterday. Anything I don't bring up as a con, you can take as a pro, since those aspects were fine.

- "Hiding" the hints button isn't such a good idea. For example I maxed out the points, clicked on everything everywhere, but I was still unable to progress. Came here, made a comment, then I saw someone mentioning to hover over at the top of the phone for the hints, so I deleted the comment. If it weren't for that, I might be still under the impression that I had some bug or something.

- I talked with Alex about Martin, and she was the one that came into my room and tell me they had the "long talk" with Julia, and what they decided. Later on, during one of the Julia conversations, I did get the impression that it was Julia who told me about it, given the context. That felt a bit off in terms of cohesion.

- Alex things in general feel sometimes off. Just because I don't smell someones sock, that doesn't mean I'm not okay to giving their foot a massage. Not sure why that's a thing. Also, we decide on trying to date, then when she snoops in our room we have to option to beat her? Hella weird.

- Codemine should be revamped. Projects that ran out of time days ago are still there, taking the place from others. Several project seems incompletible given the time limit, unless I spend full days on them without doing anything else. Might be a good idea to introduce a level system, or having more points to the type of projects we already did sucessfully, otherwise the Codemine project point/time mechanic is pretty unbalanced.
how didi you give her foot massage

alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
How does that work with making money? I don't get 100% on any project, so no money = no rent. :(

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes