cubba

Jul 12, 2018
spend time with ..... spend time with .... scenes 25/37 points 30 30 30 !!! what i need to do ?
Yeah, having the same problem but with 20/37... up to this point I really liked the game but then the usual sandbox issues manifested, meaning: no clue what to do next, get bored searching, quit game :(

Reactions: Gavrilo Princip

zger

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, having the same problem but with 20/37... up to this point I really liked the game but then the usual sandbox issues manifested, meaning: no clue what to do next, get bored searching, quit game :(
if theres no hints what to do next (they r on top of phone screen) u should raise points with girls. spending time with them and cleaning bathroom saturday morning gives points.

hints.jpg

Reactions: cubba

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
There are hints in the phone, but some of them don't seem to appear.

We are already working on a hotfix for these (and a few other minor) issues. The game thread on F95 was updated by a moderator by someone who leaked the game before it was even fully vetted and tested by patrons. We were still receiving feedback from them and making fixes for the public release when it became available here.

Reactions: cubba

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
if theres no hints what to do next (they r on top of phone screen) u should raise points with girls. spending time with them and cleaning bathroom saturday morning gives points.

View attachment 1019588
Ok that actually helped. I completly missed the Hints button there (I remember reading somthing about Hints on the phone but couldn't find them, because the sucker was hidden, grmbl). Thanks.

Reactions: loqex and zger

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Ok that actually helped. I completly missed the Hints button there (I remember reading somthing about Hints on the phone but couldn't find them, because the sucker was hidden, grmbl). Thanks.
That's one of the things coming in the hotfix.

TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
Oh the hints are hidden i was just repeating the same stuff over and over thinking maybe something would eventually happen, this shows alot of promise im really liking it!

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Vhaerun In the gallery, I am missing Alex's middle image and I have all scenes played (37/37).

:D CHEERS (c)
Oh you mean the laptop. Let me take a quick look. I'll edit this post with what I find out.

EDIT: There are certain scenes that you can miss in the Prologue depending on your choices. This is one of them, and is a kiss with Alex.

FYI on the Memories -- they cross over saves. So if you play the game with certain decisions, and then again with others, both games will have the memories in the laptop.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2018
What should I do on Sunday morning after talking to sophia?
I offered to help her while she was drinking coffee.
I'm supposed to find her when I run out of coffee
and I don't know what to do next?
there's nothing i can do and i drink coffee in the kitchen all the time

Maicka

Dec 28, 2018
I have completed the 37 events but there is a scene from sophia and 2 image of alex locked

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
What should I do on Sunday morning after talking to sophia?
I offered to help her while she was drinking coffee.
I'm supposed to find her when I run out of coffee
there's nothing i can do and i drink coffee in the kitchen all the time
If it is the scene I'm thinking, she tells you what you should do.

Mar 21, 2018
after offering help, they only told me that:
maybe, but i want to finish my coffee or today is going to be impossible.

i think i'll have a second cup.come find me after that.

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
I have completed the 37 events but there is a scene from sophia and 2 image of alex locked
If you are referring to the Memories on the laptop, you get those when the scenes are played. If you are missing one from Sophia, I'm going to guess you didn't have her invite you to her bedroom near the end of the Prologue. The Alex ones, like the post I answered just a few posts above this one, are likely because they also didn't get played in the Prologue because of your choices (they're kisses, btw).

After the Prologue, players will be able to get all the scenes by following the paths for the characters. We're not going to cock-block you.

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
after offering help, they only told me that:
maybe, but i want to finish my coffee or today is going to be impossible.

i think i'll have a second cup.come find me after that.

Hm. I'd have to do a little searching and I'm not in a place I can really do that. However, you may need to go around and pick up the laundry she asked you to pick up? If you've already done that, then go to the bathroom. You can also check the hints that are located at the top part of the phone's main screen. Place your mouse cursor over it.

Reactions: Maicka

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I can't do the laundry and I lose likes everyday. Can't click on the basket and there is no stuff laying aroung. Help please!

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes