TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
i may be an ignoramus, but it sounds to me like you are angry for being 'nerd blocked', 'for most people' as you say, DON'T need console cheats ... just play the damn game ..
You're entitled to your opinion, of course, though I'm willing to bet that "most people" do in fact use the console at least to a degree.

And in a single-player game, there is no such thing as "cheating", that's a totally invalid argument. Choosing to use the console is simply choosing to play the game the way you want to. But I do agree that it's a valid concern (and annoyance) in a multi-player game.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
You can easily enter the console <esc> then <shft> D or you can upload your save file to and edit the save there.
I hadn't even considered that, but it does work, thank you. Saves me some annoyance.

aderpofni

Sep 12, 2018
This game is a case study in how not to make a sandbox game.

- empty sandbox
- no story to speak of
- pointless money raising job
- boring, repetitive character stat grinding
- no hints system or player feedback
- time and location based triggers
- no way to interact with characters outside of stat grind

And the devs include a "guide" file that sounds proud of these terrible game design decisions? Why, god? Why?

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
So is Vivian not in this version? The game says I unlocked all scenes but I never met her and I'm also missing the second Alex image.

Edit: Changelog says there's a NFSW scene with a new character. I'm lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSidewinder

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020

- empty sandbox
- no story to speak of

And the devs include a "guide" file that sounds proud of these terrible game design decisions? Why, god? Why?
that true bro... and less scenes...

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
So is Vivian not in this version? The game says I unlocked all scenes but I never met her and I'm also missing the second Alex image.

After using unren, I looked for Vivian every day and every time the bar was open and she wasn't there. Either its bugged or I locked myself out of the scene somehow. I tried make decisions so that I wouldn't get locked out of such opportunities. Frustrating.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020

After using unren, I looked for Vivian every day and every time the bar was open and she wasn't there. Either its bugged or I locked myself out of the scene somehow. I tried make decisions so that I wouldn't get locked out of such opportunities. Frustrating.
Vivian is a character you can meet in an alternate scene on Julia's path. I think it is her second event--the date at Charlie's. If you choose to go alone rather than take Julia with you, you will meet Viviane.

Reactions: yuboki

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Grindy but somewhat enjoyable, got al the women up to 30 and pretty easy to maintain, easy to earn plenty of money (currently sitting at 3k+), got all the scenes 37/37 but like yuboki (and others) missing Alex's middle image and the other girl's scene.

:D CHEERS (c)

Reactions: fishbulb123

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
You should be able to right-click out of the screen. I believe there's a 'Return' option somewhere on the screen, but I cannot 100% confirm this right now.
I don't see a RETURN button anywhere, but I can confirm Right-click works, as does ESC.

bcupisbestcup

Dec 23, 2019
You can easily enter the console <esc> then <shft> D or you can upload your save file to and edit the save there.
Bruh. That website is literally game-changing. Thank you for showing me this.

Reactions: xb

zger

Sep 6, 2017

- empty sandbox
- no story to speak of

- empty sandbox? its first update and theres no empty useless locations.
- no story to speask of? idk story seems fine to me.
- pointless money raising job? yes its not vn it has to have some money job.
- boring, repetitive character stat grinding? oh rly? i think u play this game wrong.
- no hints system or players feedback? idk about feedback but hints r fine and fully working.
- time and location based triggers? yes but hints point u to when and what u have to do.
- no way to interact with characters outside of stat grind? u can at some schedules but its just beginning of the game?

but whatever :D seems u know better.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Apartment 69, now 96... That won't get confusing, nope. :Kappa:

Goodluck, previews look good I'll give it a look in another update or two.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes