Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
I can't do the laundry and I lose likes everyday. Can't click on the basket and there is no stuff laying aroung. Help please!
Are you talking about doing the laundry in the Prologue where Sophia asks you to pick up the clothes? Or do you mean doing your laundry by clicking the laundry basket?

If you mean the Prologue, there are items to pick up in four rooms.

If you mean doing your own laundry, it does cost a small amount of money (about $15 if you do it every week). If you don't have the money, it won't let you do the laundry. Otherwise, it should work.

zger

Sep 6, 2017
so what the point of completed save? u not gonna see any scenes. mb few in gallery.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I finished the current version of the game yesterday. Anything I don't bring up as a con, you can take as a pro, since those aspects were fine.

- "Hiding" the hints button isn't such a good idea. For example I maxed out the points, clicked on everything everywhere, but I was still unable to progress. Came here, made a comment, then I saw someone mentioning to hover over at the top of the phone for the hints, so I deleted the comment. If it weren't for that, I might be still under the impression that I had some bug or something.

- I talked with Alex about Martin, and she was the one that came into my room and tell me they had the "long talk" with Julia, and what they decided. Later on, during one of the Julia conversations, I did get the impression that it was Julia who told me about it, given the context. That felt a bit off in terms of cohesion.

- Alex things in general feel sometimes off. Just because I don't smell someones sock, that doesn't mean I'm not okay to giving their foot a massage. Not sure why that's a thing. Also, we decide on trying to date, then when she snoops in our room we have to option to beat her? Hella weird.

- Codemine should be revamped. Projects that ran out of time days ago are still there, taking the place from others. Several project seems incompletible given the time limit, unless I spend full days on them without doing anything else. Might be a good idea to introduce a level system, or having more points to the type of projects we already did sucessfully, otherwise the Codemine project point/time mechanic is pretty unbalanced.

Reactions: Vhaerun
D

Deleted member 482284

What will happen if some of the project passes its due date?

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Really enjoyed the game.

I too was stuck for a while not knowing about the secret hints button on the phone but once I found that I raced through it.

Really like the story and the look of the game, can't wait for more.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit A in how to kill a game.

I really enjoyed the prologue but gave up on update one, way too much time doing the same shit over and over waiting days for the right moment to speak to someone to trigger the event.

I have played several sandbox games, and this is the poster child for how NOT to do it, just tedious and boring as shit.

Reactions: aderpofni

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
i have maxed out 30 affection for all, but am not progressing any further!

How do you meet new characters, or do anything with the main 3 girls?

EDIT- Bloody HINTS BUTTON!!!!!!! Found it!!!

Mar 11, 2018
This game is a case study in how not to make a sandbox game.

- empty sandbox
- no story to speak of
- pointless money raising job
- boring, repetitive character stat grinding
- no hints system or player feedback
- time and location based triggers
- no way to interact with characters outside of stat grind

And the devs include a "guide" file that sounds proud of these terrible game design decisions? Why, god? Why?
What? Are you first time playing linear games or something? Because that's not what sandbox by definition is and not every game must be sandbox based, because they're a fucking waste of time. Real sandbox is more empty than what you've described. This is just another linear VN with open ended game mechanics that appear to be endless tasking (grinding). Real sandbox wouldn't force you to interact with the main characters right of the bat, it would let you loose to wander around cities mindlessly, because that's the concept of a sandbox - absolute freedom.

zger

Sep 6, 2017
- Alex things in general feel sometimes off. Just because I don't smell someones sock, that doesn't mean I'm not okay to giving their foot a massage. Not sure why that's a thing. Also, we decide on trying to date, then when she snoops in our room we have to option to beat her? Hella weird.
actualy u still can give her foot massage u just need to press on her sock :) (or another options is to decline)

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone know how long the "last" event takes to trigger? I have 36/37 done, 30 points for all girls. Last event I played was talking to Sophia in her bedroom about her being a submissive and the conversation basically ended with me saying I'd have to wait for her to come to me. But I've done chores and work for over a week and nothing has happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: grayronin

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The Codemine jobs are a bit ridiculous. It takes an entire day just to complete a job that only pays 15 dollars.

Reactions: dav121

grayronin

Nov 19, 2018
Does anyone know how long the "last" event takes to trigger? I have 37/38 done, 30 points for all girls. Last event I played was talking to Sophia in her bedroom about her being a submissive and the conversation basically ended with me saying I'd have to wait for her to come to me. But I've done chores and work for over a week and nothing has happened.
I'm in the same boat. Girls points maxed, missing one event after the Sophia talk. No hints showing.

sokkona

Oct 14, 2019
I'm in the same boat. Girls points maxed, missing one event after the Sophia talk. No hints showing.
I'm stuck at that point also, but 36/37. But my guess is the follow-up for Sophia is not implemented yet. I'm also missing the 2nd image from Alex's memories, and i have no idea how to unlock that one. I think that's the one event i'm missing to get 37/37. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, the changelog mentions 2 new named characters, and one unnamed. So far, i saw Renata and the Pizza delivery girl. If those are among the three, i'm still missing one. And who in the blue hell is Vivian (seen in the memories), and how do you meet her? My guess is she's probably the third character.... /shrug

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSidewinder
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes